PDA

View Full Version : After a year...

Dark Steno
05-16-2006, 07:02 PM
I received a letter that tell me my job application has been succesful. I will be appointed as software developer expert on a company in Kuala Lumpur. It's already been a year I went to their interview. Already gave up after 4-5 months and then decided to further up my studies. :frusty: :frusty:

BrolyBoo
05-16-2006, 07:08 PM
one word should sum up my whole saying

"PWNT???!!1111???!!!"

Gripper
05-16-2006, 09:51 PM
I received a letter that tell me my job application has been succesful. I will be appointed as software developer expert on a company in Kuala Lumpur. It's already been a year I went to their interview. Already gave up after 4-5 months and then decided to further up my studies. :frusty: :frusty:
Are ya gonna take it or carry on studying?

Chip Monk
05-16-2006, 09:55 PM
He's too busy with his Hamas duties to take it. So work-shy, wastrel anti-semite it is.

That's just my guess but.

Proper Bo
05-16-2006, 10:04 PM
I've always wondered what that sig/avatar are about.

Chip Monk
05-16-2006, 10:09 PM
Are you rodding, or didn't you really know that Hamas are a quasi-political organization, who are actually anti-semitic terrorists who favour the suicide bomber, against civilian targets, as a means of change in the middle east?

Fuck that was one seriously long sentence.

Proper Bo
05-16-2006, 10:09 PM
Are you rodding, or didn't you really know that Hamas are a quasi-political organization, who are actually anti-semitic terrorists who favour the suicide bomber, against civilian targets, as a means of change in the middle east?

No no, I just can't read arabic.

enoughfakefiles
05-16-2006, 10:10 PM

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Bo is a bit of ponce and manker is an :shutup:

Proper Bo
05-16-2006, 10:11 PM
Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Bo is a bit of ponce and manker is an :shutup:

You need to disable adblock:rolleyes:

Chip Monk
05-16-2006, 10:12 PM

No no, I just can't read arabic.
Sorry, I assumed you could.

Proper Bo
05-16-2006, 10:13 PM
So if what you say is correct, how come Virtual(signature)Nazi hasn't grassed on him?

Chip Monk
05-16-2006, 10:18 PM
So if what you say is correct, how come Virtual(signature)Nazi hasn't grassed on him?
Coz he (StennoNazi) isn't one of the group of people who annoy him (Virtual(signature)Nazi) by having fun.

Either that or he doesn't know what it means, but I find that hard to believe.

Or he is also an anti-semite.

Gripper
05-16-2006, 10:22 PM
I think Steno was being toungue in cheek about his sig/avatar,he did say way back he would remove it, if it offended anyone.

Proper Bo
05-16-2006, 10:23 PM
How come when I had a picture in my signature that incorporated a swastika (ironically, I might add) it was removed immediately.

I read about it when whoever it was posted the team chat logs, in short it went like this;
"What do we do about that picture?"
"I have no idea what it is but i recognise that symbol."
"Remove it and send a threatening PM."

Gripper
05-16-2006, 10:26 PM
Fuck knows Bo,seeing as how it was originally a religious symbol perverted by the nazis.
Perhaps stuff that happened 60 years ago matters more than what goes on today.

DorisInsinuate
05-16-2006, 10:29 PM
Probably because you don't need to have any idea about current ideas to know what the Swastika represented.

http://www.9thcav.com/swastika.gif, FTW.

Chip Monk
05-16-2006, 10:31 PM
I think Steno was being toungue in cheek about his sig/avatar,he did say way back he would remove it, if it offended anyone.
:lol:

Oh that's OK well. If he'll remove it if someone is offended he can post what he wants.

My sig was a pixel too high, I was warned by the team to remove it. Wouldn't want to break any rules like, so I did. Tesco asked nice, I removed it, pas de problem.

Obviously you only have to remove racist or sectarian material if someone expresses their offense. If no-one does then the forum team see no reason to tell the person to remove it.

That seems fair.

Dark Steno
05-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Although it's hard to get job nowadays, I think better for me to carry on the studies as I can get better job in the future. THat's what I think.

Mr. Mulder
05-18-2006, 05:24 PM
smart move Steno, you're a shark. :smilie4:

on the subject of johnny foreigners

http://www.blarfy.com/movie.php?id=10085 :glag:

Buffalo
05-18-2006, 05:33 PM
Mustaf herod Apyur Poupr :lol: great clip