PDA

View Full Version : Need help with essay...

Smith
05-17-2006, 08:40 PM
I was about to sit down and start this damn thing..got a call..my buddys in the hospital..got hit by a frekin car...I got no time to get a thesis going, I gotta get to the hospital... and its due tommorow.

I was wondering if anyone here knew anything about spanish history. My topic is "What were the reasons why spain became the greatest empire of the 16th century"

These things called cue cards are due and I need 5 categorys..I know this is pretty muich asking for someone to do my homework..but I really gotta get to the hospital. Help a bro out.

Thanks

GepperRankins
05-17-2006, 08:42 PM
you're a better friend than somebody on here :snooty:

tesco
05-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Umm, tell the teacher your friend is in the hospital and you couldn't do it. :blink:

DanB
05-17-2006, 08:48 PM
that would have been my idea too Rossco

Chip Monk
05-17-2006, 09:10 PM
I agree with all of the above.

Some cawk says, nah I can't see my mate in hospital coz' I've got too much homework.

Another guy goes fuck it, I'm going to see me mate.

Your Teacher will understand and give you an extention. Feck didn't it happen at School like.

The Teacher will probably say you are a good guy for visiting your mate and that gaybach is a cawk for doing the homework.

Or is it a different mate.

Smith
05-17-2006, 10:27 PM
Alrite im back.hes fine so I left..just a broken arm and a few stiches.

I started some research..Ive got 1 point so far- its strong navy.

Could use a bit of direction.

Smith
05-17-2006, 10:29 PM
Just relized seedler got hit by a car too..strange..i almost got hit by a car at lunch..the lady actually sped up as i walked onto tthe road. Must be a seasonal thing or something.

HCT
05-18-2006, 03:21 AM
i was going to do it for you cause i know a lot about spanish history (im spanish) but decided to give you a link i found in google.

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761595536/article.html

read it and you will find 5 points easy.

Barbarossa
05-18-2006, 09:04 AM
Just relized seedler got hit by a car too..strange..i almost got hit by a car at lunch..the lady actually sped up as i walked onto tthe road. Must be a seasonal thing or something.

Maybe you cananadians ought to learn the Green Cross Code... :dabs:

Emmylee
05-18-2006, 10:24 AM
Stop look listen bitches.

maebach
05-18-2006, 11:31 AM
you're a better friend than somebody on here :snooty:
:lol: :lol: :lookaroun :lookaroun