PDA

View Full Version : How do I view an .img file after using winrar

Holysmoke99
05-18-2006, 02:20 PM
I downloaded a movie and it had about 30 .rar files with it.

I opened the first file and it went to winrar, when I try to extract it I get this message over and over again.

! C:\Program Files\GrabIt\Download\alt.binaries.dvdr\z\firewall .fcr.r00: You need to start extraction from a previous volume to unpack firewall.fcr.img
! C:\Program Files\GrabIt\Download\alt.binaries.dvdr\z\firewall .fcr.r01: The required volume is absent
! C:\Program Files\GrabIt\Download\alt.binaries.dvdr\z\firewall .fcr.r00: No files to extract

can anyone tell me what to do or where to learn usenet and .img files?

thanks

Draugr
05-19-2006, 12:00 AM
One or more of your .rar's are probably incomplete or corrupt. Do you have a .sfv file or a .par?

Broken
05-19-2006, 03:55 AM
It means that you do not have the full file set, you are missing some of the rar sets.

It can be hard to find a full set manually with usenet. Myself, I don't even try. I use newzbin.com and get .nzb files. It's directions for you client where to get a full set of rars and par (repiar files) for whatever it is that you are downloading off usenet.

This forum also has .nzb files for free here
filesharingtalk.com/vb3/forumdisplay.php?f=79

good luck to you

Chewie
05-19-2006, 07:50 AM
C:\Program Files\GrabIt\Download\alt.binaries.dvdr\z\firewall .fcr.r00: You need to start extraction from a previous volume to unpack firewall.fcr.img

This message means you are trying to extract all the files contained or partly contained in firewall .fcr.r00 but one or more of those files is partly held in a previous file in the archive set.
There's only one file previous to r00 in a rar set named like this... firewall .fcr.rar

C:\Program Files\GrabIt\Download\alt.binaries.dvdr\z\firewall .fcr.r01: The required volume is absent

This means that the file firewall .fcr.r01 is missing and it's needed to continue extracting one or more files partly contained in firewall .fcr.r00.

C:\Program Files\GrabIt\Download\alt.binaries.dvdr\z\firewall .fcr.r00: No files to extract
This tells you that it can't extract the files from firewall .fcr.r00 for the reasons given in the other error messages.

Hope this helps.