PDA

View Full Version : list of people who should stop trying because it doesn't work

GepperRankins
05-19-2006, 10:36 PM
vidcc

lynx

plz add more

ziggyjuarez
05-19-2006, 10:39 PM
mulder

Mr. Mulder
05-19-2006, 10:44 PM
:(

ziggyjuarez
05-19-2006, 10:45 PM
Im so sorry,I take back every word

missie
05-19-2006, 10:50 PM
:no:

GepperRankins
05-19-2006, 10:52 PM
shirle jp knows some

GepperRankins
05-19-2006, 11:10 PM
oh oh. virtualbody

missie
05-19-2006, 11:13 PM
robert000001000?

n where teh fook is gutter these dayz? :fist:

Buffalo
05-19-2006, 11:13 PM
Mr Motivator

http://www.mrmotivator.com/images/mrm_pic.gif

callum
05-19-2006, 11:31 PM
him

Proper Bo
05-19-2006, 11:37 PM
I don't try or work:snooty:

manker
05-20-2006, 01:44 PM
thewizeard.

Proper Bo
05-20-2006, 01:57 PM
dave

Chip Monk
05-20-2006, 01:58 PM
the
Tchh, he'll just emo agin now.

Chip Monk
05-20-2006, 01:58 PM
dave
Tchh, he'll just emo agin now.

manker
05-20-2006, 02:02 PM
dave
He doesn't even try to be funny tho' ... does he :unsure:

Chip Monk
05-20-2006, 02:10 PM
dave
He has been known to dabble, however he has the good gace to make the instances few and far between.

The lad relies on quality, not quantity.

manker
05-20-2006, 02:13 PM
He has been known to dabble, however he has the good gace to make the instances few and far between.

The lad relies on quality, not quantity.And that is to his credit.

Chip Monk
05-20-2006, 02:17 PM
You're fairly dishing out the credit today, have you gone soft or owt.

I know, you're building up the good karma prior to going on a harshness rampage.

manker
05-20-2006, 02:19 PM

I know, you're building up the good karma prior to going on a harshness rampage.
I'm a bit out of interweb practice - plus I had a terrible shock in PM.

I'll find my range soon enough :shifty:

enoughfakefiles
05-20-2006, 02:22 PM

I'll find my range soon enough :shifty:

Bo still sending you nekkid photies of himself :smilie4:

Chip Monk
05-20-2006, 02:28 PM

Sorry to hear that, have you been invited to be a mod or something? That would certainly explain you behaving yourself and showing a good example.

enoughfakefiles
05-20-2006, 02:29 PM

Sorry to hear that, have you been invited to be a mod or something? That would certainly explain you behaving yourself and showing a good example.

:O

manker
05-20-2006, 02:32 PM

Good lord no.

I'm not a half-wit with self esteem issues for one thing.

Chip Monk
05-20-2006, 02:35 PM
Good lord no.

What kind of half-wit are you then?

manker
05-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Good lord no.

If I was a half-wit, I'd wager that I could still spot that non sequitur from twenty paces.

V. Poor.

Chip Monk
05-20-2006, 02:51 PM
If I was a half-wit, I'd wager that I could still spot that non sequitur from twenty paces.

V. Poor.
Just using logic, bellboy style.

If you're not a half-wit with self esteem issues, then you must be a half-wit without them.

No wait, it's videocd who does the non-sequitur thang.

Damn my inability to delete a gratuitous pop at billpayer. Damn it to hell.

manker
05-20-2006, 02:57 PM

V. Poor.

If you're not a half-wit with self esteem issues, then you must be a half-wit without them.

Damn my inability to delete a gratuitous pop at billpayer. Damn it to hell.I don't know who it is, I get all of the morons, half-wits and imbeciles mixed up these days.

You know, I haven't read the Drawing Room for about a week - I've not been here that much anyhow so didn't want to waste time on trivialities.

Has there been 'owt good posted in there?

Chip Monk
05-20-2006, 03:03 PM

Damn my inability to delete a gratuitous pop at billpayer. Damn it to hell.I don't know who it is, I get all of the morons, half-wits and imbeciles mixed up these days.

You know, I haven't read the Drawing Room for about a week - I've not been here that much anyhow so didn't want to waste time on trivialities.

I can honestly say I have no idea. There is no-one there willing to actually discuss anything. All it is is a re-hash of the same agendas. With things like a topic to discuss the socio-political ramifications of the invasion of Iraq ending up with vidcc posting why all catholics are cunts. j2 looking up random obscure words and then forming them into some tortured excuse for a post. Busyman expressing his hood anger at everyone and everything etc.

That's why I've started a few things here, to get people to express some thoughts and to read the thoughts of others. One chap made an excellent post on the welfare state issue, I commented upon it.

Quite frankly there are more interesting people here, with more interesting and novel things to say. Fact.

manker
05-20-2006, 03:10 PM
I don't know who it is, I get all of the morons, half-wits and imbeciles mixed up these days.

I can honestly say I have no idea. There is no-one there willing to actually discuss anything. All it is is a re-hash of the same agendas. With things like a topic to discuss the socio-political ramifications of the invasion of Iraq ending up with vidcc posting why all catholics are cunts. j2 looking up random obscure words and then forming them into some tortured excuse for a post. Busyman expressing his hood anger at everyone and everything etc.

That's why I've started a few things here, to get people to express some thoughts and to read the thoughts of others. One chap made an excellent post on the welfare state issue, I commented upon it.

Quite frankly there are more interesting people here, with more interesting and novel things to say. Fact.
Agreed.

I decided much the same thing ages ago but I do like to read it from time to time.

Chip Monk
05-20-2006, 03:14 PM

Agreed.

I decided much the same thing ages ago but I do like to read it from time to time.

"Oooh, I decided much the same thing ages ago" - to be read in a faux, high pitched, girly, sarcastic manner.

manker
05-20-2006, 03:21 PM
:lol: Feck off.

I was going to agree and then go into why I agree but really couldn't be arsed.

I will if you really, really want me to tho'.

Chip Monk
05-20-2006, 03:22 PM
:lol: Feck off.

I was going to agree and then go into why I agree but really couldn't be arsed.

I will if you really, really want me to tho'.
:lol:

I would really love you to, honestement.

manker
05-20-2006, 03:24 PM
Really :smilie4:

Chip Monk
05-20-2006, 03:27 PM
Very much so, seriousement. You know how much I love a well turned post.

I'm popping to the shop to get some stuff, because we are fresh out of stuff. So you can post it whilst I'm gone. It's more interesting than your bank training day anyway.

manker
05-20-2006, 03:33 PM
:dabs:

I have to straighten my hair in about ten minutes. I'll see how far I get.

Fromagepas
05-20-2006, 04:05 PM
:dabs:

I have to straighten my hair in about ten minutes. I'll see how far I get.
:lol::earl:

I'm larfing coz' you're serious and you don't give a flying fig.

GepperRankins
05-20-2006, 04:21 PM
thewizeard.
seconded

i think i might start a list of people who missed the point. starting with everyone who isn't called manker or fromagepas :dabs:

Chip Monk
05-20-2006, 04:25 PM
thewizeard.
seconded

i think i might start a list of people who missed the point. starting with everyone who isn't called manker or fromagepas :dabs:
If it's a "point" you made I'm glad I didn't get it. Coz' that would mean I was as much a cawk as you.

GepperRankins
05-20-2006, 04:44 PM
you know what i mean, fucktard :snooty:

Chip Monk
05-20-2006, 04:46 PM
you know what i mean, fucktard :snooty:
Yeah, I do, but you don't.

GepperRankins
05-20-2006, 04:56 PM
your mean :(

Fromagepas
05-20-2006, 05:00 PM
your mean :(
No I'm not, I'm a harsh, uncaring cunt. However you knew that already.

GepperRankins
05-20-2006, 05:05 PM
cunt's not funny anymore :dabs:

Fromagepas
05-20-2006, 05:13 PM
That's coz' you don't really understand humour, so much so that you could be taken for an American.

You do have your moments tho' but it's probably more by accident than design.

GepperRankins
05-20-2006, 05:27 PM
That's coz' you don't really understand humour, so much so that you could be taken for an American.

You do have your moments tho' but it's probably more by accident than design.
it's no longer taboo :dabs:

Seedler
05-22-2006, 11:22 PM
Maebach

manker
05-29-2006, 07:00 PM
Effy :(

Chip Monk
05-29-2006, 07:04 PM
Effy :(
:glag: :harshlives:

enoughfakefiles
05-29-2006, 07:06 PM
:(

manker
05-29-2006, 10:05 PM
Sorry, effy :(

It was just that I'd noticed that in the moron thread, you'd posted a brazillion times in a row just to be the person who posted one thousand three hundred and thirty seven.

In my new religion (based on hit TV show My Name is Earl) you deserved a little harshity :dabs:

Chip Monk
05-29-2006, 10:08 PM
Sorry, effy :(

It was just that I'd noticed that in the moron thread, you'd posted a brazillion times in a row just to be the person who posted one thousand three hundred and thirty seven.

In my new religion (based on hit TV show My Name is Earl) you deserved a little harshity :dabs:
The Welsh lad has a point, a damned fine point.

There's no excuse for it, Phil. You're an honorary lolboy. Fact

Proper Bo
05-29-2006, 10:20 PM
:glag:, again, :earl:

enoughfakefiles
05-29-2006, 11:10 PM
My bad :pinch: