PDA

View Full Version : PunkBuster Press Release

Skiz
05-31-2006, 07:42 AM
Bullet-worm posted this PB statement over at TWL:

"PB has finally become 100% effective at removing all cheats. The secret was evidently in making every cheatable game SO annoying to play, that no one in their right mind would want to play it.

Studies show that after only 1 week, the demand for PB enabled servers drop DRASTICLY. This provides ample evidence that PB has done its job SO well, that players no longer require it.

One happy player was quoted as screaming, "WTF! $@&$ @#@$#@ PB $##$%@@!" Obviously overjoyed with the BRUTE force protection.

Evenbalance cites this as a major breakthrough in anti-cheat technology. "We've had so many complaints about us not being innovative and that players didn't really feel all that protected from on-line cheaters. Well, we are proud to say you can FEEL the protection now. When that lag spike hits you, you just know your safe."

I also caught up to Grant Collier on the 8th hole of the Lakeshore Country Club Golf Course for a quick question about this new change in PB and asked him how he forsees this new technology effecting on-line play in the Call of Duty series. In an amazing revelation Grant simply stated, "Mutliplayer gaming just hasn't been there for the CoD series."

Grant was about to provide us more valuable insight into the IW mindset when Bill Gates told Grant to, "Shut-up boy, and carry my clubs down to the next hole! And my balls BETTER be clean when I get there!" Grant was not available for further comment."

Draugr
05-31-2006, 01:37 PM
Evenbalance cites this as a major breakthrough in anti-cheat technology. "We've had so many complaints about us not being innovative and that players didn't really feel all that protected from on-line cheaters. Well, we are proud to say you can FEEL the protection now. When that lag spike hits you, you just know your safe."

:lol:

Guyver
05-31-2006, 02:23 PM
good, maybe people will stop cheating on Enemy Territory lol

Seedler
06-01-2006, 02:33 AM
good, maybe people will stop cheating on Enemy Territory lol

Yah I hate wolfenstein cheaters too.