PDA

View Full Version : Pleeeeeze Help

Paul_NFFC
05-01-2003, 02:59 AM
OK i just got vietcong 2 disks and ive used ISObuster put all the things off both disks into 1 folder and clicked

SETUP

and it says

"c:\setup.cbf file not found!"

yet i see a file called setup.cbf ??
can anyone help please

file sizes are
disk 1 : 808,409KB
disk 2 : 756,504KB

Paul_NFFC
05-01-2003, 03:38 AM
anybody PLEASE got any suggestions?!?!

Paul_NFFC
05-01-2003, 05:35 AM
ah well i guess no1 can help them, thanks anyway :(

Nissim
05-01-2003, 09:06 AM
I have the same problem in this game,i downloaded it
From Mirc.

Paul_NFFC
05-01-2003, 09:08 AM
the thing is after i downloaded it i searched this forum for a verified and turns out the verified here i think is the file i downloaded

has anybody got this to install??

neilandtracy
05-02-2003, 02:46 AM
I'm downloading it now and at 33% but I had a quick look in the file I'm downloading to and mine is downloading in a bin. and cue. so I'll try mine and post a link here when I've tried and tested..

Paul_NFFC
05-02-2003, 04:33 AM
ok thanks neil&tracy i look forward to what you have 2 say about it

i messaged a bunch of people earlier who are sharing it asking if they got it to work

3 said they got it to work and 2 had same problem as me :unsure:

neilandtracy
05-02-2003, 05:32 PM
Ok, well of course I had 2 blank cd's left and one was screwed up so anyway I used winiso to extract the bin files onto hard drive and cut all files into one folder then installed it and then went to play it and it asked for a cd so in one of the files was another exe file which was the no cd crack so I pasted it into the file with all the rest of the extracted files witch replaced the original exe file. Anyways I just finished playing the game and it all works fine. (looks like a good game going to play more after this post lol) Here is were I downloaded it from and it is a Bit Torrent. http://10mbit.com/suprnova/VIETUC.torrent I still have my torrent open and I got it downloaded in about 7 hours last night. Hope this helps you and let know in this post if you have any other problems. :beerchug: