PDA

View Full Version : Steam Laucnhers

BawA
06-15-2006, 08:53 AM
hi guys
am so pissed of these stean Laucnhers, these guys make them but never give any How-to Guides nor on thier downloads nither on the forums(probably on thier 1st releases only).
i finished HalfLife2 before all these craps started to show up with vengeance patch, now that i want to play it again some how the provided patch by the vengeance doesnt load, some say its becuz steams update so i need one of loaders. ive tried SteamBuster_A2 it extract the data from the steam folder but it keeps extracting it for ever, it goes till 100% and starts over again. ive also tried Universal Steam Launcher and given the paths to the folder(ive also tried the path to the extracted data from SteamBuster) and it gives me the Path error.
thier F*ckin forums never reply, ive heared some of u guys talking about these loaders, can u guy walk me thro. i know no sh*t about these thing.

Peerzy
06-15-2006, 03:24 PM
Just download that PROViNCE (or something like that) release, it had HL2, HL1: Source and everything inbuilt and came as an autoloading ISO. All you had to do was install it like normal and just click to play.

colt45joe
06-16-2006, 05:20 AM
eh.. none of the cracked steam loading programs work anymore.. or they do..but just not very well. do what peerzy said.

BawA
06-16-2006, 09:28 AM
ist PROViNCE or PROVISION ?

colt45joe
06-17-2006, 02:52 AM
ist PROViNCE or PROVISION ?

Provision
http://emp.damage-web.net/

Wolfmight
06-22-2006, 03:46 AM
Steam is a "NAG".

paying for a game should give "NO NAGS", but you still gatta see their advertisements and such. Pretty ugly too. Dunno about themes and such, but Stream looks worse than dookie.