PDA

View Full Version : eMule Slowdown

sorogof
06-18-2006, 05:23 AM
I started to experiance a slow down, couldn't get eMule to come back on the screen, and downloads were stuck. I went to the eMule folder and just happened to look at the folder under the eMule folder named Temp where I noticed that most of the files were in 3s, but some were only 2.
001.part
001.part.met
001.part.met.bak
In some cases, the .bak file wasn't there. Just for the heck of it, I moved all the files that didn't have the 3 files to a Misc folder, restarted the eMule program and it's been working properly and faster.
The files that represented the downloads that I wanted that are now in the Misc folder will be moved back to the Temp folder later, and I'll see what happens then.

spenz
06-22-2006, 10:23 AM
a long time ago......................I used emule because my friends keep tellin me it's as good as kazaa during it's haydays but i never ever had experience that goodness part because it's alwasy beeen a slowdown problem for me. So i tried limewire and there you go. i got what i wanted speed,light and no ads or malwares then comes ares an emrging p2p superstar you should check it out. ^^

Zafer
07-17-2006, 12:31 PM
a long time ago......................I used emule because my friends keep tellin me it's as good as kazaa during it's haydays but i never ever had experience that goodness part because it's alwasy beeen a slowdown problem for me. So i tried limewire and there you go. i got what i wanted speed,light and no ads or malwares then comes ares an emrging p2p superstar you should check it out. ^^

In order to get best performans from emule.
You need to forward your ports TCP : 4662 UDP : 4672
Give permition from firewall.
Start at least 10 films or what you like to download.
It is not like bittorent. The speed belogs to how many files that you are downloading. :)