PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye From Da Unafraidcheese

Unafraid Cheese
05-02-2003, 01:06 AM
TAKE TAKE TAKE THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ENJOY THE FREEDOM TO TAKE AND NEVER GIVE BACK.

READ THE OTHER TREADS THEY GIVE YOU LICENCE TO BLOCK OTHERS TO AID YOU IN YOUR QUEST TO TAKE AND NEVER GIVE BACK

LEECHING IS NOW A GOOD THING DO IT OFFTEN TAKE ALL YOU WANT MOVE IT TO A NEW FILE ON YOUR HD SO ITS NEVER FOUND

RESTART YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE EVERY SEARCH FOR A NEW IP ADDRESS.

SCREW THE SYSTEM GO FOR IT :lol:
Conclution

because of my limmertations and inability to share files fast I could be deemed as a leech and there for blocked. Inocent as i am. Thats the point being made here some how in all the posts here in this forum you so called computer experts totaly missed that point. In additon when you start to block you start a ball rolling you block me and then i block you so thats 2 blocked then another gets blocked and so on. Add to this we all have contacts and friends who also so block the same peeps i have blocked so by 1 person blocking we now have the ball rolling. Also I clearly explained why i thought Blocking was not the answer in my other posts. also i have clearly stated with 4,000,000 Kazaa users why worrie just enjoy what you can get and give all that you can u guys see what you want you offer sarcamas as an answer. Read the posts and not just the title try it. You know it makes sense.

harrycary
05-02-2003, 03:13 AM
I'm sorry brother but boy, you sure do whine alot about leechers.

There are over 4 million Kazaa users out there and less than 19,000 registered on this forum.

The blanket statement(s) you've made relative to the amount users you're attacking doesn't make any sense.

You come across as a fool.

*sits back, crosses arms behind head, awaits your pitiful flame

dlingeverything
05-02-2003, 03:38 AM
umm.... harrycary... i dont noe how well you read his statement.
I think u just read the topic title.

He isn't going AGAINST or HATING leechers.
He is joining them saying that it is ok to be a leecher.

Obviously unafraid is stupid and doesn't understand the p2p system
and is blantently stupid and selfish.

Of course you have your own freedom to do what you want w/k-lite.

But i dont think you realize (or maybe you do?) that sharing is a simple thing
that wont hurt you but will help others. If you "screw the system" and leech,
the system is gonna screw you back when other ppl try and blok you or when
k-lite cant be used since not enough ppl are sharing.

I haven't thought of the rest of the words to express my anger and frustration w/
ppl like you but if you search the other posts i think that will sum it up

SolidWing68
05-02-2003, 03:49 AM
Hate? etaH?

dlingeverything
05-02-2003, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by SolidWing68@2 May 2003 - 04:49
Hate? etaH?

What does that have to do w/ anything?

TIDE-HSV
05-02-2003, 04:31 AM
I've heard more intelligent conversations from people whose pupils looked like pinpoints.

The Great Dude
05-02-2003, 05:20 AM
Did you just post this to cause flame Unafraid Cheese or a deeper reason? Try not to type in CAPS too, it's hard to read and people won't respect.

harrycary
05-02-2003, 05:26 AM
I guess I don't understand this cheese character.
From the posts I've read, he just strikes me as moron. Anyone who yells that much is surely compensating for something.

Frankly, for him to take that attitude in a forum of less than 19,000 members[relative to 4 million+ users of Kazaa alone] is a very narrow-minded approach.

I've stated it elsewhere within this forum and I'll state it again...
Blanket statements about the users of Kazaa couldn't be further from the truth. To argue otherwise is just inane.

For the record:
I am not a leech. I have a broadband connection and I share everything I've got that I know is legit. I feel we should all share(within ones' own bandwidth limits) and work to rid the fakes.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-02-2003, 06:03 AM
:huh: What is he saying?That he is a leecher or that he hates them? :huh:

lunatacs
05-02-2003, 06:19 AM
RESTART YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE EVERY SEARCH FOR A NEW IP ADDRESS.

:unsure: :blink:

N£MO
05-02-2003, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 May 2003 - 07:03
The fool is saying he wants to become a leech.

I bet its another post from a memeber trying to stir things up.

Spam.

Fatal Error
05-02-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by harrycary@2 May 2003 - 01:26
I guess I don't understand this cheese character.
From the posts I've read, he just strikes me as moron. Anyone who yells that much is surely compensating for something.

Frankly, for him to take that attitude in a forum of less than 19,000 members[relative to 4 million+ users of Kazaa alone] is a very narrow-minded approach.

I've stated it elsewhere within this forum and I'll state it again...
Blanket statements about the users of Kazaa couldn't be further from the truth. To argue otherwise is just inane.

For the record:
I am not a leech. I have a broadband connection and I share everything I've got that I know is legit. I feel we should all share(within ones' own bandwidth limits) and work to rid the fakes.
I'm with you harry.. I cant figure this guy out either.. I've read all of his posts tonight, seems to me like he's arguing with an "imaginary enemy"..
dont know what he's on..or what his problem is, but I think when he snaps out of it he'll be truely mortified to see what a total ass he made of himself.

I say good riddence.. we can do without his type here.

Ad
05-02-2003, 06:41 AM
:lol: i read the post and thought hmmm this guy wants attention very badly frankly i dont know what the hell he is talking about, but i get the idea that he is saying that leeching is good and do it. welll....eh....uhhhh......em.....

Okay guys lets all become Leechers then there will be nothing to share at all!!! in fact we couldnt be called leechers coz there wouldnt be such thing otherwise coz they wouyldnt exist we wouldnt be dl anything

Fatal Error
05-02-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by N£MO+2 May 2003 - 02:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 2 May 2003 - 02:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 May 2003 - 07:03
The fool is saying he wants to become a leech.

I bet its another post from a memeber trying to stir things up.

Spam.[/b][/quote]
This all started out in a post called "darn leeches" then continued in a post called "Stop the Blocking"..which he started, and then tried to attack Benno,accusing him of saying things that he never said. and then it goes to this topic.. which he also started.. good luck trying to figure out the rationality.. I gave up. :blink: :blink:

MagicNakor
05-02-2003, 08:26 AM
He&#39;s unafraid to start new and cheesy threads. ;)

:ninja:

Unafraid Cheese
05-02-2003, 09:25 AM
Conclution

because of my limmertations and inability to share files fast I could be deemed as a leech and there for blocked. Inocent as i am. Thats the point being made here some how in all the posts here in this forum you so called computer experts totaly missed that point. In additon when you start to block you start a ball rolling you block me and then i block you so thats 2 blocked then another gets blocked and so on. Add to this we all have contacts and friends who also so block the same peeps i have blocked so by 1 person blocking we now have the ball rolling. Also I clearly explained why i thought Blocking was not the answer in my other posts. also i have clearly stated with 4,000,000 Kazaa users why worrie just enjoy what you can get and give all that you can u guys see what you want you offer sarcamas as an answer. Read the posts and not just the title try it. You know it makes sense.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-02-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Unafraid Cheese@2 May 2003 - 04:25
In additon when you start to block you start a ball rolling you block me and then i block you so thats 2 blocked then another gets blocked and so on. Add to this we all have contacts and friends who also so block the same peeps i have blocked so by 1 person blocking we now have the ball rolling.
;) What the blocking hell are you talking about?

jay973
05-02-2003, 10:24 AM
I think hes blocking the blockers who block him blocking all the blocking blocks.
Or is he just blocking mad?
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

MagicNakor
05-02-2003, 10:36 AM
He&#39;s blocked...so he blocks the blocker...and he tells his friends to block the blocker and the blocker tells his friends to block him and ....I think it&#39;s pretty farfetched.

Unafraid Cheese
05-02-2003, 11:26 AM
Again with the sarcasam for the same ones the so called Kazaa-lite elite its pathetic. Is this a club for the K-lite elite or a proper forum give constructive answers or just dont bother. i have tried to make a valid point and you just distract from it with sarcasam to make me look foolish.

I am well able to make my self look a fool with out your help :rolleyes: From were i stand you are the ones looking foolish and a litle childish if i mite add.

waites for the sarcastic answers. :(

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-02-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Unafraid Cheese@2 May 2003 - 06:26
Again with the sarcasam for the same ones the so called Kazaa-lite elite its pathetic. Is this a club for the K-lite elite or a proper forum give constructive answers or just dont bother. i have tried to make a valid point and you just distract from it with sarcasam to make me look foolish.

I am well able to make my self look a fool with out your help :rolleyes: From were i stand you are the ones looking foolish and a litle childish if i mite add.

waites for the sarcastic answers. :(
Don&#39;t worry about it.I was picking on you...like I have picked on many before.You are still a NOOB and untell you loose that rank I will continue to do so.:devil:

And I want you and all other NOOBs to understand this.This forum is not all about Kazaa Lite.....we are a Peer-to-Peer community.

But from what I understood you wanted to become a leech.....maybe I was wrong.But it looks like others thought the same thing.

And we are not kazaa-lite elite.I don&#39;t even use the program anymore. :)

ugluk
05-02-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by MagicNakor@2 May 2003 - 10:26

:lol:

that&#39;s funny&#33; and oh so true. that cheesy prick.

Unafraid Cheese
05-02-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by ugluk+2 May 2003 - 13:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ugluk @ 2 May 2003 - 13:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MagicNakor@2 May 2003 - 10:26

:lol:

that&#39;s funny&#33; and oh so true. that cheesy prick.[/b][/quote]
personal insults here are but wasted and meaningless, but if you feel the need to get it out of your system then lets get real nasty shall we or shall we call it a day, and i`ll let you go quietly back to the stone you crawled out from under.

You look a comleat fool with your last post grow up some and get a sun tan will be the first you`ve had in years.

The way i see it is like this Stars = rank = number of posts made in this forum so any thing above 1 star must = some one who has nothing better to do than read and reply to threads in this and other forums. With the exception of admin i mite add.

So Uruk you and your Rank/Stars tells me you are a pale shadowy person who dont get out much. kido life is just out side your bedroom door. down the stairs and out the front door or are to to scard cos of all the bullying u have been subjected to over the years. Were u the little kid who got his dinner money taken from him at school, I`m just guessing here am i right. :P

J'Pol
05-02-2003, 01:40 PM
Hands up anyone who really thinks this isn´t someone who has been here before with the sole purpose of stirring up trouble.

I´ve said it before and I´ll say it again, it´s really quite sad. More to be pitied than scorned really.

So try not to be too h4r5h.

ugluk
05-02-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Unafraid Cheese@2 May 2003 - 15:39
So Uruk you and your Rank/Stars
my name is not Uruk&#33; say my name&#33; say my name biatch&#33;&#33; :P

and FYI: i once had 5 shining stars under my name, and the fine title of &#39;K-Lite Board God&#39;.

ah&#33; those were the days.. :zorro:

J'Pol
05-02-2003, 01:48 PM
I believe ugluk is likening himself to a leader of the soldier orcs.

So I wouldn´t piss him off too much.

I should imagine he could find you in Wales. You´ll be the one with electricity.

Skillian
05-02-2003, 02:22 PM
Unafraid cheese your problem is you want everyone to take this issue seriously, but its been done a million times. Block or don&#39;t block, who cares? Go ahead and be a leech, I dont care about that either, theres plenty more and it won&#39;t make any difference to me or my download speeds :lol: I think most people here are the same, we dont worry about blocking or leeching we just get on with it.

This issue is so miniscule and boring that I think starting 4 or 5 threads about is a bit of overkill, and expecting decent answers in all of them is a little bit crazy.

slick nick
05-02-2003, 02:49 PM
Block those who block you. It wont make a difference because there are enough sharers to nullify the leeches. People still manage to find rare stuff while a leech is probably hoarding well known shit anyone can get anyway. :P

harrycary
05-02-2003, 04:35 PM
Well said everyone.

Cheese, buddy, you&#39;ve got to chill out.

We all see your point. So give it a rest.

BTW, poor grammar and those run-on sentences don&#39;t do you any favors. You come across as an ass.(constructive criticism my friend)

Me and the other 4 million+ Kazaa users thank you for your feedback.