World Of Warcraft

Guyver
06-19-2006, 04:49 AM
ok so i should have add ***no gay games***

cpt_azad
06-19-2006, 05:33 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

give blood money a try if you already havent, also chaos theory (if you already havent that one too). play HL2 episode 1, that is of course if you havent :pinch:

Delorean
06-19-2006, 03:12 PM

Man you should really play it. its a decent game.
I was like that like a month ago until i tried it.

orcutt989
06-19-2006, 09:42 PM
Heroes of might and magic 5 is good if you are an rpg/fantasy fan. Rise of legends is good, so is empire at war!!

suprafreak6
06-20-2006, 03:26 AM
go old fashion..play diablo 2..its sucky graphics and stupid story line keeps me addicted...i need someone off fst to play with!

Wolfmight
06-21-2006, 12:22 AM
Hitman Blood Money is great. Nice replay value too.

Guyver
06-21-2006, 12:29 AM
Hitman Blood Money is great. Nice replay value too.

beat it. cant wait till me X1600pro arrives...

Wolfmight
06-22-2006, 03:31 AM
Ok, I'm also looking for a game to play so I'll join forces here.
I'll start with a list of games I have played most/somewhat recently. (PC Games only)

Tried Stronghold 2? Better game-play than AOE3 in my opinion.

Half-Life 2: Episode One can give ya a quick fix. If you havn't played Half-Life 2, then do so now of course. There's also Half-Life: Lost Coast. Fun to try for a day.

The Sims 2...ehh, I kinda didn't like it. Sims was good, but Sims 2 wen't a little overboard, plus I "HATE" the original in-game music for menus and stuff, so I had to disable it the whole time I played. The aspirations thing makes it difficult to keep up with everything else sometimes. Some love it, some hate it.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. Old yes, but I liked it. Wish the character creator was better tho (maybe in the 2nd one they made). I'm not even a huge StarWars fan, but the RPG element is good. Had a huge collection of different lightsabers and such at the end of the game. Lots of stuff to do on levels in towns, making it a Free-To-Explore game, just like the amazing Grand Theft Auto series.

I really dislike how there's so many crappy Tycoon games out there nowa days. This used to be a great genre back in the 90s. SimTower still at the top of my list on personally recommended tycoon classics.

Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne Expansion. Goofy game, I didn't even feel free to finish the storyline. I only like a serious RTS with no "Kiddie Game" factor. The only thing I give some good to this game on is the game creator engine...due to a massive set of customization options. Too bad Blizzard didn't combine this engine with some 3D graphics that include of Diablo 2's gothic style.

Hitman Blood Money has a "cheat menu" that's freakin hilarious. A must try if you don't mind. Look up the cheats of gamefaqs for it. I personally recommend "Invisible"...thus making you the murderous daemon ghost who's come to screw with everything.

Rip The Jacker
06-22-2006, 04:55 AM
I really wanna try Outrun 2006 Coast to Coast... it looks like a really fun arcade racer... The levels are bright, colorful, and the speeds are pretty fast.

Waiting for a decent copy of it... the Clone release has way too many instructions. :wacko:

Guyver
06-23-2006, 07:19 AM
whats the most demanding game out there?
i wanna give my x1600pro a work out

Wolfmight
06-23-2006, 01:10 PM
whats the most demanding game out there?
i wanna give my x1600pro a work out
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion I believe.

jenizaro
06-26-2006, 04:47 AM
I really wanna try Outrun 2006 Coast to Coast... it looks like a really fun arcade racer... The levels are bright, colorful, and the speeds are pretty fast.

Waiting for a decent copy of it... the Clone release has way too many instructions. :wacko:

Out run is excellent game :)

Delorean
06-28-2006, 04:08 AM
Guyver Try Titan Quest!This game is great!

longboneslinger
06-28-2006, 06:43 AM
star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. Old yes, but I liked it. Wish the character creator was better tho (maybe in the 2nd one they made).
KotOR2 is pretty kick ass. The good or bad guy thing is cool. I had fun as a Sith.
Neverwinter Nights Platinum is pretty good for RPG along with Baldurs Gate and Icewind Dale.
StarCraft is kinda cool to.
For racin, any of the last Need 4 Speed titles are fun. Underground 2 is better than 1 (IMO) with tons of custumizations for yer ride and Most Wanted is fun though the cops get annoying. Art immatatin life!
Midnight club 2 is also good racin action. You can use yer own MP3s in it.
Halo was to damn campy. I hold out little hope for H2 and haven't bothered yet.
Doom 3 was great. At first. Then the constant corridors got on my nerves. It's kinda what they had in mind when they coined the word 'repetitive'. Creepy as hell...at first. It's hard to stay creeped out and be bored at the same time.
Quake 4 is my current fave 1st person shooter. Outa the FPS groove at the moment though. Q3 is an oldy but a damn goody. I still have a copy installed on my comp.
Gallactic Civilizations 2 is pretty damn cool as well. Kinda like VGAPlanets with graphics. RPG for the space age.

I may add more later as my aging memory permits.
Later taters,
bone

colt45joe
06-28-2006, 09:08 AM
warhammer 40k dawn of war is coool
and winter assault the expansion.

Rip The Jacker
06-28-2006, 09:25 AM

Out run is excellent game :)
Yeah I just grabbed the RELOADED release today... it's a really fun arcade racer. :)

I also just started Call of Duty 2, it's pretty cool.

T0TAL-RECALL
06-28-2006, 12:07 PM
Just a few...

Age of Empires III
Call of Duty + United Offensive
Call of Duty 2
Commandos Strike Force
Glory of the Roman Empire
Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter
GTA San Andreas
Hitman Blood Money
Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth II
Star Wars Battlefront 2
The Elder Scrolls (All of them)

Wolfmight
06-28-2006, 01:42 PM
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion!!!
Been playing for 3 days now and IT'S AMAZING! Feels like Grand Theft Auto meets Role Playing Games! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

(and I'm normally picky about games not living up to the hype. Oblivion actually goes further than what you think.)

Best damn game I've ever played.
RPG and GTA fans rejoice once more!

maebach
06-29-2006, 02:54 AM
I was thinking of dling oblivion, but the file size was big, also whats with these new fucking daa files? Mind you, I havent played a downloaded game since last summer :lookaroun

Wolfmight
06-29-2006, 05:20 AM
PowerISO deals with .daa files. guess it's the latest craze. :/

SirGray
06-29-2006, 05:25 AM
Ya Im not to fond of this PowerISO but I have been using it alot lately. People are starting to like it I guess.. Not me though.

Guyver
06-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Ya Im not to fond of this PowerISO but I have been using it alot lately. People are starting to like it I guess.. Not me though.

yeh .daa blow...

games iv downloaded in the last week, have oblivion and most wanted installed.
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8661/untitled22jl.jpg

now i just have to buy a new psu so i can use my X1600pro

maebach
06-30-2006, 05:17 AM
my last downloads have been:

fifa 06*
fifa world cup 2006
hitman blood money
oblivion
winning eleven soccer 9*

*=probably will never play

I havent installed hitman or oblivion yet, only fifawc2006, and its a pretty good game. Im going aaway this weekend, so I cant wait until I come back on tuesday to try oblivion and hitman. . .