PDA

View Full Version : Help me!!None of my p2p softwares working

melitica
06-21-2006, 05:28 AM
I hope that someone can help me, cause i'm feeling very desperate right now.. I've heard of other people with the same problem, and i hope that they wore able to find a solution. :( :( :( :(
I started using p2p by downloading limewire, and it was great, i considered it fabulous for all the mp3's i needed. I had emule too, but that was for big files like games or softwares. And they use to work!!
But somehow out of the blue they just stopped working. None of them wore connecting to gnutella or edonkey, So i downloaded bearshare, shareaza, winmx and morpheus, same problem with them. I went to gnutella forums, shareaza support, emule.com i tried almost every solution i found, and nothing changed. I called my internet service provider and they told they weren't blocking p2p. But just to know, i changed my isp, and the problems kept there. I have windows xp proffesional edition, i have amd athlon proccesor. I connect trough a moblile dialup connection, that means i'm connecting my cellphone to the computer. my windows firewall is disabled, i dont have a router. I really need some help, specially because downloading music trough google is completely hideous. If you can help me find a solution, please do. I am anxiously waiting for a reply. Have a nice day. :) :) :)

sear
06-21-2006, 08:58 AM
M8 could be a virus it's very easy to infect yourself using limewire...morpheaus ect..run virus scan in safe mode if problems persist I sugest you get some serious help to clean the crap on your PC. are your running a firewall at all?? (you should be) cuz if so maybe your ports are blocked. I don't think it's just going to stop working for no reason most likely somthing you've changed on your comp is causing the problem...did you install any software at the time it started fucking up? If it wasn't to long ago you could try restoring it till just before it stopped working and see if that helps.

tetrakis
06-23-2006, 12:47 AM
reformat that sucker! wipe her clean and see if the problem is still there. Hell, with all those p2p clients you installed...some were bound to be full of spyware and other screwer uppers!

citizenblue
06-25-2006, 01:39 AM
reformat that sucker! wipe her clean and see if the problem is still there. Hell, with all those p2p clients you installed...some were bound to be full of spyware and other screwer uppers!

This is exactly what i was thinking.
Re-format
Re-install
and carefull what you download on the gnutella network