PDA

View Full Version : Regarding The Xbox Topic

RedRival
05-02-2003, 08:26 AM
For some reason my post did not seem to appear in the main XBOX thread but I have to say this anyways.

We should just stop this Madness
the_ninja69 we understand what you are trying to bring over to us. So if anyone else comments otherwise, just look past it, BECAUSE that is what they think and has absolutely no relevance to you whatsoever.
Yes from where you stand Xbox is God, and technically it is, but that doesn't give you any right to flametorch the other consoles.

well as for the others, we can just leave this post alone and let it sink to obliviousness. Don't anyone reply or bump because this is dumb. I have to quote this statement, one man's meat is another's poison. So stop playing social engineer and leave those people who have their own comments and thoughts of their 'Best' console.

And btw, I'm 15 so, Ninja stop dissing the older people's opinions.

Kid1A
05-02-2003, 10:29 AM
It Seems To have Dragged on an awfull lot, must have touched a nerve!

jetje
05-02-2003, 03:28 PM
yes closed that topic :ph34r:

no need to go bashing over stupid gaming consoles and pc games...
I love to play games myself, on all consoles and pc...

if the game is good it doesn't matter to me on what for instrument i play it... ;)

monkeyhead
05-02-2003, 04:07 PM
i know the post is annoying but hes free to hav his opinon

slimboyfatz
05-02-2003, 06:00 PM
Yep every format has its place, its all about horses for courses, so the Xbox/pc are the platforms for tommorows games (technology/power wise), but the ps2 and gamecube still have their place, with a big catalogue of games, including ones just for that format (mario, GTA series, final fantasy, resident evil series), u wont see those very often on an xbox and vice versa, i own both xbox and ps2, and yes 'splinter cell' on the box does eat the ps2 version for breakfast, but on my ps2 and only on that can i play GTA vice city. It aint just about all the polygons it can throw about its also about other little things like GAMEPLAY! shit look at counterstrike on the pc, now that aint gonna win that many beauty prizes anymore but it isnt about that its about playin some online junkie in deepest nepal, ya get my drift? Like i said before make ya own opinions and just PLAY baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
CASE CLOSED (for now). ;)

Twist3r
05-03-2003, 04:12 AM
i thought that was a good debate!
i am a master debater :D

amphoteric88
05-03-2003, 04:17 AM
yeah, i love mass debates. i'm good at mass debating
by the way, imo, ps2 wins!

Twist3r
05-03-2003, 03:10 PM
no xbox clearly won at the end!!!

RedRival
05-03-2003, 03:16 PM
ok there we go again.
Any mods out there would kindly close this topic I posted and the other ninja-69 posted earlier on.
we are heading towards the fistfight stage if we don&#39;t have any preventive measures. <_<

Twist3r
05-03-2003, 04:27 PM
some one make a poll and lets see who likes what console

pyromonkey
05-03-2003, 04:53 PM
why do people diss other consoles? if you don&#39;t like it... DON&#39;T BUY IT&#33; its as simple as that. I like a little bit of everything, but since i dont have much money, i have a ps2. its got the games i want, and thats my preference. i have nothing against xbox or gamecube, i like some of their games, but the ps2 is the best for me. if i had the money i would have all the consoles. whats the point of dissing other people just because they dont agree with you? we should all have fun together because we have the common intrest of games&#33; and where do you think your getting by dissing other consoles? will people just get up, pick up their console and trash it, then buy yours? even if they do... what does it give you? are you on commision for every trashed and re-bought console?

thats my 2 cents

mYst
05-04-2003, 03:35 AM
LoL, I don&#39;t know why I&#39;m posting anything on this thread, I&#39;m supposed to let it die, and everyone has already said anything I could ever say, so I&#39;ll just agree with what they&#39;ve already said... :blink:

...Oh, and Red, thanks again for trying to make this "War of the Consoles" topic a little more civil.

Hellhammer
05-04-2003, 04:05 AM
PLEASE END THIS STUPID F***IN DEBATE,WILL A MODERATOR SHUT THIS DOWN PLEASE,I BEG OF YOU,SICK OF THIS TOPIC,A TOPIC ON CONSOLES WHERE THE CONSOLE LOVERS ARE USING A PC FOR THERE F***IN SPAMMING&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

opivy
05-04-2003, 07:19 AM
All this arguing or a stupid game system why cant we all focus on debating and educating are selfs about things that matter in this world.

MagicNakor
05-04-2003, 08:18 AM
So let the damn thread die already. ;)

:ninja: