PDA

View Full Version : What's the best way to use PSP when UMD is not available so easy..

Techlover
07-04-2006, 06:41 AM
Hi Guys,

I am new to PSP, recently I have purchased PSP 1.5 with one UMD. When I went to purchase new UMDs, came to know that they r very expensive here & not so easily available. So I downloaded emulators & downloaded few games for SNEs, but still I don't know whats the best way to use this lovely gadget, I mean can't find much new interesting games or may be I still don't know from where can I get to download the games or what more things I can download to run new games. I do not like to upgrade from 1.5 as at present I don't have UMDs to play. So guys pleaseeeee help me getting most out of this PSP. Thanks in advance to all of you.

suprafreak6
07-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Download the UMD's online and play them with your psp...i reccomend you look around pspupdates.qj.net and psp-hacks.com

Techlover
07-05-2006, 07:24 AM
Thanks Buddy.. I guess need to spend more time on net.. :P

Seedler
07-07-2006, 11:27 AM
large torrent sites usually carry a good selection of PSP rips, including torrentspy.com and thepiratebay.org

Techlover
07-07-2006, 12:05 PM
Thank you very much Seedler.

sshaw1982
07-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Download the UMD's online and play them with your psp...i reccomend you look around pspupdates.qj.net and psp-hacks.com

psp-hacks.com is probably the best resource for getting the most outta your psp, especially as you have a 1.5. There are plenty of sites though with information on getting game rips and such like

Techlover
07-14-2006, 10:39 AM
Yes buddy i checked it.. thnx..