PDA

View Full Version : (Ali G) "Borat" movie

100%
07-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Trailer - http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/borat/trailer/

website - http://www.borat.tv/ (great layout)

http://imgfly.com/files/100706_085818/pop_up_01.jpg

In November 2005, following Borat's hosting of the MTV Europe Music Awards in Lisbon, the Kazakh Foreign Ministry voiced their concerns about the character. Foreign Ministry spokesman Yerzhan Ashykbayev told a news conference "We view Mr. Cohen's behaviour at the MTV Europe Music Awards as utterly unacceptable, being a concoction of bad taste and ill manners which is completely incompatible with ethics and civilised behaviour", concluding "We reserve the right to any legal action to prevent new pranks of the kind".

Baron Cohen has since posted a video on the Official Borat Website (since removed by the Kazakh government) where Borat responds to Ashykbayev in character. In the video, Borat states, in part, "In response to Mr. Ashykbayev's comments, I'd like to state I have no connection with Mr. Cohen and fully support my Government's decision to sue this Jew. Since the 2003 Tuleyakiv reforms, Kazakhstan is as civilized as any other country in the world. Women can now travel on inside of bus, homosexuals no longer have to wear the blue hat [sic], and the age of consent has been raised to eight years old."

Reuters has quoted an unnamed Western diplomat as saying "They (the Kazakh Government) are damned if they do (respond) and damned if they don't," he said. "It's sort of unfortunate that he hit upon Kazakhstan."

The next week, the government hired two Western public relations firms to counter Borat's claims, and ran a four-page advertisement in the New York Times. The ad carries testimonials about the nation’s democracy, education system and the power and influence enjoyed by women. On a previous occasion, Borat responded to official Kazakh complaints by issuing his own press release, which consisted of random Cyrillic characters.

Borat's conflict with Kazakh authorities has recently come to a head. According to Reuters www.borat.kz has been suspended [4]

"We've done this so he can't badmouth Kazakhstan under the .kz domain name," Nurlan Isin, President of the Association of Kazakh IT Companies, told Reuters. "He can go and do whatever he wants at other domains."
Reporters Without Borders has petitioned the ICANN ombudsman to intervene and reverse this decision. [5]

It should also be noted that the character of Borat does not in any way resemble ethnic Kazakhs, who comprise the majority of the nation's population.

-wikipedia-

and to spite them even more he's making a movie.

{I}{K}{E}
07-10-2006, 05:29 PM
saw the trailer last week, looks really funny :P

Skiz
07-10-2006, 06:20 PM
I can't believe people actually find this guy funny. I've been forced to watch several of his shows while at friends houses, but I've never even cracked a smile. I don't find the guy humorous in any way, shape, or form. He's just plain stupid to me. :dabs:

maebach
07-10-2006, 07:46 PM
I cant wait. . .

sportcars
07-11-2006, 07:48 PM
this is the real ali g or the fake one :)

NiKRuLeZ
07-15-2006, 07:56 PM
Woah whens this movie out!?!?

maebach
07-17-2006, 01:32 PM
this is the real ali g or the fake one :)

theres a fake one?:unsure:

{I}{K}{E}
07-20-2006, 07:59 PM
Woah whens this movie out!?!?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443453/releaseinfo

Smith
07-20-2006, 09:34 PM
I cant stand the Ali G show, Im all for slapstick comedy..but this is just stupid.

virtualogue
08-01-2006, 08:43 AM
I love basically everything that Sacha Baron Cohen has done. I was not aware of this movie and now I can't wait to see it!

brenda
08-22-2006, 06:30 PM
SBC is genius

ShogunX
08-22-2006, 08:28 PM
I love 'Da Ali G Show' and especially the Borat sketches so I'm looking forward to watching this movie when released.

limesqueezer
08-22-2006, 09:54 PM
I know a crazy funny guy like Ali G, but well some they lock up and some make a tv show.

mantunk
10-12-2006, 02:19 AM
borat...I can't belive how people fall for that, he is too stupid to be true lol

10-12-2006, 07:22 AM
that guy is soo funny. i wish he would have done more scenes to make a third season, i miss watching him on hbo. looking forward to seeing the movie when it's released.

Rip The Jacker
10-12-2006, 08:25 AM
Before I saw the trailer I didn't even know who Borat was, but after that... I can't wait to see the movie! :P

InTheCave
10-13-2006, 05:41 PM
this looks hilarious. absolutely cannot wait for it.

thesixthsensor
10-14-2006, 04:33 AM
This movie looks pretty damn funny...

100%
10-18-2006, 10:00 PM
Here is Jon Stewart with Borat promoting movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWilcs0Fse4&eurl=

and here some deleted scenes from the movie
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=borat+deleted&search=Search

Suphix
10-18-2006, 11:05 PM
Sacha Baron Cohen is an absolute genius... i love it when he's doing the interview's with whoever as ali g/borat/bruno (lol) and he cant help but laugh sometimes, lol

tapsomebong
10-19-2006, 12:51 AM
He was the french f1 racer in talledagan night too. That were i saw the trailer for Borat looks funny

eway
10-21-2006, 10:31 PM
Iv'e seen all the Borat episodes! he is unbelevebel:D so funny i can't wait for the movie!

Jagarga
10-24-2006, 07:46 PM
i think it may be out on a.b.nl at the moment.

jimbo12345
10-25-2006, 05:23 AM
yeah yeah...more importantly, when can we download it and when is it released? I cant wait.

100%
10-25-2006, 05:50 AM
Release dates for
Borat:
Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006)
Country Date
USA 4 August 2006 (Traverse City Film Festival)
Canada 8 September 2006 (Toronto Film Festival)
Finland 18 September 2006 (Helsinki International Film Festival)
Netherlands 22 September 2006 (Film by the Sea Film Festival)
Poland 6 October 2006 (Warsaw Film Festival)
Israel 13 October 2006 (Haifa Film Festival)
Italy 20 October 2006 (Rome Film Fest)
Belgium 1 November 2006
Germany 2 November 2006
Hungary 2 November 2006
Netherlands 2 November 2006
Slovenia 2 November 2006
UK 2 November 2006
Denmark 3 November 2006
Estonia 3 November 2006
Finland 3 November 2006
Iceland 3 November 2006
Italy 3 November 2006
Latvia 3 November 2006
Lithuania 3 November 2006
Sweden 3 November 2006
USA 3 November 2006
Singapore 9 November 2006
France 15 November 2006
Norway 17 November 2006
Spain 17 November 2006
Australia 23 November 2006
New Zealand 23 November 2006
Portugal 30 November 2006
Russia 30 November 2006
Argentina 15 February 2007
Brazil 16 February 2007

jimbo12345
10-25-2006, 08:57 AM
Thanx...so is it downloadable yet?

100%
10-25-2006, 09:04 AM
2nd, 3rd, 4th November when it is released in
Hungary 2 November 2006
Slovenia 2 November 2006
Estonia 3 November 2006
Latvia 3 November 2006
Lithuania 3 November 2006
:P

ilw
10-25-2006, 08:42 PM
no downloads available yet i think, when they do start to appear they'll be listed at:
http://www.vcdquality.com/index.php?genre=1&searchstring=borat&x=0&y=0

jimbo12345
10-26-2006, 02:31 AM
i cant wait....i live in china, and its ot even on the list yet!

Stupid Borat...Kazakstan is China's neighbor.

I suppose good things come to those that

Wait.

100%
10-28-2006, 09:33 PM
Recent news videos interviews etc etc about the movie http://www.loveborat.com/category/borat-the-movie/

Kruger
10-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Latvia 3 November 2006
Can't wait for it, it must be a great movie :P

Damnatory
10-29-2006, 04:27 AM
I really don't understand what anyone finds funny about this guy...

scooterb
10-29-2006, 11:54 AM
borat is hilarious,cant wait to see this film ,ali g rocks!

100%
10-29-2006, 12:08 PM
Borat Film Success Sets Off Bidding War For Follow-Up Film (http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=filmNews&storyID=2006-10-27T053801Z_01_N26234561_RTRIDST_0_FILM-BRUNO-DC.XML)

(via today.reuters.com (http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=filmNews&storyID=2006-10-27T053801Z_01_N26234561_RTRIDST_0_FILM-BRUNO-DC.XML))
"Bruno," English comedian Sacha Baron Cohen's follow-up to next week's release "Borat," triggered an intense bidding war in Hollywood on Thursday. By early evening, sources said leading contender Universal Pictures had offered more than $42 million for worldwide rights to the film

Shiranai_Baka
10-30-2006, 03:36 AM
Bruno isn't really funny to me. How do you guys find him funny?

Skillian
10-30-2006, 04:55 PM
Bruno's not Cohen's greatest character, but there was an episode where he talked to an American college wrestling team and exposed their latent homosexuality :D

That was some funny shit.

TYPE R
10-31-2006, 01:27 AM
Full Ov Shit

u_a_peach
11-01-2006, 09:43 PM
thanks

Hairbautt
11-02-2006, 11:54 PM
Yeah, its funny for a while, but then after a while its not.

PimpNJ
11-05-2006, 01:13 AM
this movie is funny

stephend
11-05-2006, 01:24 AM
YO..so funny
i saw it last night...i really think everyone should see it.
I laughed so hard..

100%
11-05-2006, 08:18 AM
There is a Cam out
Borat.CAM.VCD-CAMERA

TorrentJunky
11-05-2006, 05:33 PM
Watched the movie yesterday. It is great! Its hillarious!!! Everyone should watch it :)

jimbo12345
11-06-2006, 01:35 PM
still not available to download yet??

S!X
11-07-2006, 02:14 AM
still not available to download yet??

There is a Cam out
Borat.CAM.VCD-CAMERA

:dabs:

colt45joe
11-07-2006, 04:16 AM
this is crazy:
http://movies.ign.com/articles/744/744206p1.html

Borat is #1, and it played in 837 theaters, and number 2 is santa claus 3, but it played in 3458 theaters...

Busyman™
11-07-2006, 04:44 AM
this is crazy:

Borat is #1, and it played in 837 theaters, and number 2 is santa claus 3, but it played in 3458 theaters...

Yeah movies have taken a downturn of late. I mean the #1 movie made 26 mill?

Cartoons are the easy moneymakers though and Santa Clause 3 ain't a cartoon. Flushed Away did worse than Santa Clause so that was weird.

If it was Disney it'd probably have been different.

MCHeshPants420
11-07-2006, 12:38 PM
this is crazy:

Yeah movies have taken a downturn of late. I mean the #1 movie made 26 mill?

How much would it have made if it had been opened at the 2000 theatres it was originally planned for though?

Scaled-back U.S. release

In late October, less than two weeks before the film's debut, Twentieth Century Fox scaled back its American release from 2,000 to 800 cinemas after marketing-survey data showed unexpectedly poor levels of audience awareness, with only 27% of respondents being aware of Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan compared with percentages as high as 81% for the film's opening-weekend competitors. The move surprised industry professionals, who could not recall such a move being made so close to a film's release.

Idiots...

Box office

Audiences embraced the film, which played to sell-out crowds in many of its U.S. showings on its opening night. This led to a largely unexpected first-day gross of $9,050,000[8], wildly surpassing its competition despite having been shown on only 837 screens, far fewer than the competition which is shown on over 3,000 screens.

Over the opening weekend of the film, it unexpectedly got to No. 1 on the weekend with a total of $26.9 million, beating its competitors, Flushed Away and The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause. The film's opening weekend's theatre average was an estimated $31,511, topping over Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith yet behind Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and Spider-Man.

The film is excellent, I was never that big a fan of Sacha Baron Cohen as Ali G on the 11 O'Clock Show (preferred Gervais on that tbh) but Borat is pants-wettingly funny.

11-07-2006, 04:13 PM
just back from seeing it at the movies. the funniest comedy since the original american pie.

ilw
11-08-2006, 12:05 AM
It's hilarious, but its nearly all embarassment/cringe comedy so a part of me always wanted it to be over.

i pmsl about the scene with the jewish bed & breakfast though
Aahh they've shapeshifted! Give them money to make them go away

YoMaN
11-08-2006, 02:16 PM
tnx.
love alig so funny lol.

gustafo
11-08-2006, 03:36 PM
excellent movie :thumbsup:

Jagshemas! :D

100%
11-08-2006, 04:12 PM
What does Borat get right and wrong about Kazakhstan?

By Eric Weiner
Updated Friday, Nov. 3, 2006, at 4:57 PM ET

Language
Let's start with the man himself. Borat is not a Kazakh name (though there is a name Bolat). No one in Kazakhstan greets you with "Jagzhemash," which is most likely gibberish or mangled Polish. The official language in Kazakhstan is, not surprisingly, Kazakh, although Russian is widely spoken. Among the country's large ethnic Russian population, Russian is the only language they speak. And, oh yes, khrum is not the word for testicles, in either Russian or Kazakh.
placeAd(5,'slate.arts/slate')

Appearance
Ethnic Kazakhs are related to the Mongols, and are direct descendants of the most famous Mongol, Genghis Khan. Kazakhs look Asian. Those in Borat's home village, however, look as if they are Eastern European. This can probably be explained by the fact that they are Eastern European. The opening scene was filmed in a village in Romania, not Kazakhstan.

Anti-Semitism
Borat is a raving anti-Semite, fond of such Kazakh traditions as "The Running of the Jew." This is the characterization that most rankles the Kazakhs, and for good reason. When it comes to religion, Kazakhstan, a majority Muslim nation, is remarkably open and tolerant. Kazakhstan has several synagogues and diplomatic relations with Israel. Here's what the National Conference on Soviet Jewry (http://www.ncsj.org/) has to say about the country:
Anti-Semitism is not prevalent in Kazakhstan and rare incidents are reported in the press. None have been reported in the last two years.
And, for the record, there is no such event as "The Running of the Jew" in Kazakhstan.

Prostitution
In Borat's Kazakhstan, nearly every woman is for sale. Borat's own sister was voted "number four prostitute in all of Kazakhstan," a fact of which he is evidently proud. Borat's portrayal is, of course, wildly exaggerated, but prostitution is a real problem there. In the 1990s, Kazakhstan was a big exporter of prostitutes, and human trafficking was a problem. Now, given wealth amassed from the oil boom, prostitutes are even more popular, and the country is importing them, as well. Every evening, one street in Almaty is packed with prostitutes looking for customers, and newspapers devote pages of classified ads to "massage girls."

Women's Rights
Borat portrays a country where women cannot vote or drive and are treated like property. In the real Kazakhstan, women, unlike horses, do vote and drive. They also run ministries and corporations, though they enjoy less equality than women in, say, Sweden.

Sports
In Borat's Kazakhstan, popular sports include cow punching and "shurik, where we take dogs, shoot them in a field and then have a party." In reality, Kazakhs, like most of the world, prefer soccer. But they also like horsemanship, wrestling, and, occasionally, buzkashi (literally "grabbing the dead goat"). In this popular game (a precursor to polo), players on horseback try to control the "ball"—the headless carcass of a goat or sheep. Then they have a party.

Food and Beverages
Borat claims that traditional Kazakh wine is made from fermented horse urine. I have tried Kazakh wine, and I can tell you it is definitely not made from fermented horse urine. It just tastes that way. However, Kazakhs, a nomadic people, do have a fondness for horse products. A popular dish is kazy, or smoked horsemeat sausage. Kazakhs like to drink kumyss, fermented mare's milk, which can supposedly cure anything from a cold to tuberculosis. In the country's vast steppes, people also drink shubat, fermented camel's milk. My Lonely Planet guide finds the camel's milk "less salty," but most Westerners find both drinks—how you say?—disgusting. They have the same reaction to mypalau, which is made from sheep's brain and served, eyeballs and all, to "honored" guests.

Relations With Its Neighbors
Borat takes several jabs at "assholes Uzbekistan." At one point in the film, he refers to Uzbeks as "nosy people with a bone in the middle of their brains." Disparaging comments aside, Borat is right that many Kazakhs dislike the Uzbeks, and the two nations have squabbled over territory in the past.

Economy
Borat, in an interview with the Guardian newspaper (http://film.guardian.co.uk/interview/interviewpages/0,,1933500,00.html), claimed that Kazakhstan's major exports are potassium, apples, and young boys to Michael Jackson's ranch. Not true. At least about the potassium and Michael Jackson. Kazakh apples are famous, and, in fact, the name of the country's commercial capital, Almaty, literally means "place with apples." Kazakhstan's main export, accounting for about half of all foreign earnings, is oil. The Tengiz oil field is one of the largest in the world.
So, what is an obscure Central Asian nation to do when faced with a satirical onslaught, not to mention a worldwide publicity campaign? At first, Kazakh officials responded the old-fashioned, Soviet way: with paranoia and thinly veiled threats, shutting down Borat's Kazakh Web site and intimating that lawyers would call. Lately, though, they've taken a more measured approach, taking out pricey ads (http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003187151), touting the nation as an attractive investment and a land of religious tolerance. And in the there-is-no-thing-as-bad-publicity department, a Kazakh travel company has started running tours called "Jagzhemash!!! See the Real Kazakhstan."
What will I tell people, post-Borat, when they ask me where my daughter is from? I will proudly say she is from Kazakhstan. It is niiiiice. Big country, people good. People big enough to laugh at themselves. I like. You like?

Blush
11-08-2006, 10:00 PM
it looks really funny but all the bloody cinemas in town decided not to show it.

NeoTheOne
11-09-2006, 10:47 PM
LMFAO this movie was sooo funny

100%
11-10-2006, 11:00 PM
US students sue over Borat film

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42301000/jpg/_42301112_borat_203body_getty.jpg

Two US students are suing a film studio claiming they were duped into appearing in spoof movie Borat starring Sacha Baron Cohen as a Kazakh journalist.
The unknown plaintiffs are seen making sexist and racist remarks in Borat: Cultural Learnings of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.
Legal papers said the two men "engaged in behaviour that they otherwise would not have engaged in".
Spokesman for 20th Century Fox Gregg Brilliant said the case "has no merit".
The men are identified in the film as two fraternity members from a South Carolina university.
'Humiliation'
They are not named in the case "to protect themselves from any additional and unnecessary embarrassment".
According to legal documents, a production crew took the pair to a bar to drink and "loosen up" before taking part in a documentary they were told would be shown outside the US.
The film "made plaintiffs the object of ridicule, humiliation, mental anguish and emotional and physical distress, loss of reputation, goodwill and standing in the community," the papers stated.
British comedian Cohen appears in the film as an apparently naive reporter whose enthusiastic offensiveness either leaves his US interviewees in shock, or persuades them to reveal a little too much of their own prejudices.
As well as Fox, the two men are also suing three other production companies.
The film is currently at the top of the box office charts in North America and the UK.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6136944.stm

wesedlup
11-10-2006, 11:11 PM
A 'Got-To-See'

MagicNakor
11-10-2006, 11:43 PM
This film very nice.

:shuriken:

underground33
11-11-2006, 12:57 PM
saw the trailer last week, looks really funny

spanner123
11-13-2006, 06:15 PM
thx

tdoar
11-13-2006, 06:37 PM
gonna watch it next week, see what the fuss is all about :)

magnifor
11-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Borat is a great movie. :)

mirceat
11-16-2006, 08:38 PM
You go look on it - if not success he be execute!!! Definitely! Or not?

jimbo12345
11-19-2006, 05:45 AM
Very funny.

scrambler
11-19-2006, 05:55 AM
i really want to watch this but after reading comments around, i hear they are crappy qualities. patience i guess. i hope i dont expect too much when i do see it though.

Skillz808
11-19-2006, 11:43 PM
i could not stop laughing and when i was in the theater this old man i swear he sound like he brought a pig in which made it even more funny i love this guy .

frederico
11-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Im waiting for this one.

nunez
12-01-2006, 11:54 PM
Movie is hilarious, but you have to have watched his show before to truly understand everything

Daunting
12-02-2006, 07:53 PM
The whole time I was watching the movie I was on the edge of my seat expecting it to not go as far as it did. Then, it went even farther. Sheesh that movie was ridiculously funny.

DanB
12-02-2006, 08:51 PM
I hurt from laughing so much when i went to see this.

bigbuba
12-03-2006, 09:04 PM
thx

las3
12-06-2006, 04:44 PM
that's a very good movie everyone would like.

caza11
12-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Actually I'm from kazakhstan here. it's very funny to find out smth'n new about my native land!

jimbo12345
12-07-2006, 06:03 AM
Actually I'm from kazakhstan here. it's very funny to find out smth'n new about my native land!

Even though most of it was filmed in Romania!

I like to think there's a little Borat in all of us...:w00t:

tralalala
12-07-2006, 08:58 AM
very weird film... funny - yes, yet shocking at some points.. :lol:

in fact, when he speaks to his Kazakh helper (Azmat), in supposed Kazakh, he is actually speaking pretty good Hebrew..

in fact, after the naked wrestling with Azmat, when Borat runs after him, he throws a hilarious swear at him in Hebrew. "Kus ahot-ha ha-tsolaat" which literally means "goddamn your crippled sisters pussy", which yeah, in English sounds crap, but its a widely used swear in Hebrew, which made the whole cinema burst out laughing.. :lol:

Barbarossa
12-07-2006, 09:33 AM
in fact, when he speaks to his Kazakh helper (Azmat), in supposed Kazakh, he is actually speaking pretty good Hebrew..

Sacha Baron Cohen was born into an orthodox jewish family, so I guess he was taught Hebrew as part of his upbringing.

I don't know where he got the swearing from though :idunno:

Sacha was a member of, and in 1989 first acted (in Neil Simon's play Biloxi Blues) with,[1] the Jewish Zionist youth movement group "Habonim Dror."[2]

He spent a year in Israel at Kibbutz Rosh Hanikra as part of the Habonim Dror Shnat program before going to university.[3]

Baron Cohen is an observant Jew. He keeps kosher, and generally observes the Jewish Sabbath, refusing to answer the phone on shabbat.[4][5][6]

As a supreme jest, understood by few, while playing Jew-bashing Borat he frequently speaks in Hebrew. He also sings the lyrics from an old Hebrew folk song, and identifies his country's greatest scientist, who discovered that a woman's brain is the same size as that of a squirrel, as "Dr. Yarmulke."

tralalala
12-07-2006, 03:03 PM
:lol: never knew he was at Rosh Hanikra.. thats like 25 minutes away from me...

and just cos he was born into an Orthodox family doesn't necessarily mean he would be taught Hebrew..

anyways, interesting info

jimbo12345
12-08-2006, 01:18 AM
He's a talented guy...Cambridge educated, hot wife (Isla Fisher) and can laugh at himself and smile about his own religion.

Got a huge cock as well, i saw him in his thong-otard.

I want to be him....

Vik1ng
12-08-2006, 02:37 AM
Saw it. The movie is hilarious!

xboxgod123
12-08-2006, 06:38 PM
so funny!!

S!X
12-10-2006, 12:29 AM
This is by far the stupidest movie I've seen yet. I sure as hell wouldn't pay to see it and i'm glad I didn't.

ptp5352
12-12-2006, 12:15 PM
love this movie

catalyst05
12-16-2006, 10:10 AM
I love so much this movie.. Everybody must see...

ozzy_mozzy
12-19-2006, 04:12 PM
I cant wait. . .

jimbo12345
12-19-2006, 11:28 PM
You will not shrink me gypsy women...

ngs_raider
12-23-2006, 03:29 AM
Love this movie.

"Are you saying my wife is a dead?"
"Yes sir."
"High Five!"

Priceless....

soulriver
12-26-2006, 05:26 PM
I watched the movie and I must say it's great movie, it's very funny and borat is soo crazy. XD

TYPE R
12-27-2006, 12:50 AM
shit movie ever

takisx
12-28-2006, 11:27 AM
yes its very funny

scrambler
12-28-2006, 11:53 PM
i finally watched it and it was funny. Problem was that i read around and everyone was saying it was really funny. I did find it so but in parts it dragged on. recommended tho

bigword
01-01-2007, 12:50 AM
it was great, far better than the other ali g movie

Fulanito
01-01-2007, 12:50 AM
Best comedy!

pjvedder
02-02-2007, 12:12 AM
This movie was hilarious!!!!!