PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an old Arcade game forgot the name...

mr. nails
07-14-2006, 05:27 AM
ok, i can't do much for helping u help me find this game, but all i can say is it was at least a 2 player game. not sure if 4 or not. u were a guy with a jetpack and it was a sidescroller. u had guns of the sort and shot shit up. i don't believe u ever walked in this game. u always flew using the jetpack. query, quantam, something that cums to mind. damn, just can't remember the name. probably at least 15 years ago. i'm probably totally wrong in the name guessing area, but i thought it started with a q. i've asked all my friends and they remember the game, but can't remember the name. i don't have screenshots or anything either. i really need to play this again for nostalgiac purposes. lol, with the little info i have can someone help me find this game?

SirGray
07-14-2006, 05:43 AM
Hmm Maby contra Im not sure If it had a jetpack but it sounds kinda like it try that.

mr. nails
07-14-2006, 06:41 AM
not contra, but yeah, think of contra but with jetpacks on.

webshocker
07-14-2006, 11:16 AM
it would be the contra3 or contra4

check these ones- i think contra4 will end your desparations.

mr. nails
07-14-2006, 12:09 PM
lol, it's not contra anything.

Busyman
07-14-2006, 12:21 PM
Space Harrier?
Forgotton Worlds?

FreeDoom
07-15-2006, 01:09 AM
Forgotten Worlds?

I remember that game, played it on Sega MS. It really is the one that comes to mind.

But when he says, 2 player/4 player nahh :mellow:

mr. nails
07-15-2006, 04:55 AM
Space Harrier?
Forgotton Worlds?
space harrier, no. that game is great though. i dig that one too.

forgotton worlds... hrm, forgot all about this one. just got the rom to add to my collection. cool, thx for reminding me, but yeah, this game looks REALLY close to that of forgotton worlds. guys @ work brought this one up also. w0w, thx for trying guys. lol, "forgotton game".