PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an old series..Babylon5

longboneslinger
07-19-2006, 12:58 AM
Is there anydamnwhere I can get it? I've scoured bitorrent sites and they're all low on seeders and leechers. Several were already dead and some died before I finished. :angry: :frusty: :angry:
Hell, season 1 (of 5) with the pilot and TV movies is looking to take 3 weeks:stars: . Granted, it weighs in at a not so small 8gbs, but still, it's running super slow. Ive had no luck on bittorrent sites or nzb sites. I cant get in binnage, but none of the others have it.

TIA to all.
later taters,
bone

Busyman™
07-19-2006, 02:16 AM
Is there anydamnwhere I can get it? I've scoured bitorrent sites and they're all low on seeders and leechers. Several were already dead and some died before I finished. :angry: :frusty: :angry:
Hell, season 1 (of 5) with the pilot and TV movies is looking to take 3 weeks:stars: . Granted, it weighs in at a not so small 8gbs, but still, it's running super slow. Ive had no luck on bittorrent sites or nzb sites. I cant get in binnage, but none of the others have it.

TIA to all.
later taters,
bone
Damn that's how I saw all 5 seasons plus the movies and Crusade. I downloaded everything off Kazaa at the time.

Don't know what to tell ya now though beside getting them on DVD. That's what I did (it's my favorite sci-fi series of all time).

ammhang
07-19-2006, 03:32 PM
i once saw them in emule, try tvunderground.org.ru , btw i know it's kinda oot, but do u know which thread allow members to trade divx collection?

Damnatory
07-21-2006, 06:47 AM
I grabbed all 5 seasons off TorrentSpy (http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?h=&query=Babylon+5&submit.x=0&submit.y=0) just a couple of weeks ago.

daajestaa
07-21-2006, 08:26 AM
Demonoid has them all with the newest S01 upped 20 days ago. Most have ok ratios too.

feygan
07-21-2006, 02:53 PM
Try This one, I've not done B% yet but so far it's got me seasons 1-7 of sg-1 in about 4 weeks on a 2meg connection. Its all emule links with multiple languages if you need them. http://undergroundtorrents.org.ru/

T.r.u.m.p.y
07-31-2006, 07:30 PM
Stats from tvtorrents.com:
Babylon 5
Seeds Leechers Size
5xAll
12 7 7.5 Gb
4xAll
13 5 7.5 Gb
3xAll
10 18 7.5 Gb
2xAll