PDA

View Full Version : Please help a hopeless guy to find 5 games he always dreamt of having

sylvemp
08-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Please if somebody could help me i am desperately(very...) seeking the following games(full versions only) : Asterix - The Gallic Wars, Asterix - Mega Madness, Tiny Cars 2 , Tennis Critters.
Please help me!!!!!! Believe me, I have spent countless hours searching the full versions of these games on bitcomet,kazaa,warez p2p,dc++,etc. and also on rapidshare.de,megaupload.com,slil.ru, etc. without any results :(
If any of you has these games please share them with me at rapishare.de, megaupload or any other sharing sites .Please do not post torrents since these are not working for me anymore.
I remember the days when i played Asterix - The Gallic Wars full (I've accidentally deleted the game 2 yrs ago) , what great days they were.:(
Please help a hopeless guy.:cry:
:D
Yours sincerely , sylvemp.

sArA
08-02-2006, 10:39 PM
PC games?

Dark Steno
08-03-2006, 02:42 AM
As in his term of "deleted", I believe it's PC Games.

sylvemp
08-03-2006, 04:50 PM
yes, pc games . Sorry if i exagerrated a bit.

sylvemp
08-03-2006, 04:51 PM
I like this games very much and i couldn't find them anywhere. Please send me a link, is it so hard?

Smith
08-03-2006, 10:24 PM
What makes you think we are going to go searching for you?

Cheese
08-03-2006, 10:32 PM

Fuck off you useless cunt, he asked nicely if you have nothing to add then please just fuck off.

On-topic:

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/582007/Tennis_Critters_1_1

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3371169

Seeds are looking bleak mind.

Tiny Cars 2 is available as shareware to download, so maybe you could just get a crack or serial from somewhere. :sly:

SirGray
08-03-2006, 10:53 PM

Fuck off you useless cunt, he asked nicely if you have nothing to add then please just fuck off.

On-topic:

Tiny Cars 2 is available as shareware to download, so maybe you could just get a crack or serial from somewhere. :sly:

I thought sylvemp said not to post torrents, He said they don't work for him.
HE wants direct downloads!!! so I doubt he's gonna find any of thoughs here.

Smith
08-03-2006, 11:04 PM

On-topic:

Why dont you stick it in your ass you fucking prick. If you look down the gaming forum, you will see a bunch of topics of retards asking for links to download games. Thats why I replied as I did.

Cheese
08-03-2006, 11:11 PM
No, you're just an obnoxious cunt. That's why you replied the way you did, don't even try to justify yourself.

Smith
08-03-2006, 11:16 PM
So the fuck what if I replied like an obnoxious cunt? Are you some sort internet guardian..looking out for those who cant defend themself?

Well sorry if I was being a big meany :(

Cheese
08-03-2006, 11:19 PM
Says the person who is acting all the "big guardian" over people asking for stuff on a filesharing forum, ffs. Get you head out of your ass, boy.

And I didn't say you were being a "big meany", I think "cunt" was the word I used.

Smith
08-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Sweet..an internet arguement.

Cheese
08-03-2006, 11:22 PM

I doubt you have the intellect to spell argument, let alone have one.

Peerzy
08-03-2006, 11:24 PM

Eitherway, he internet beat the shit out of you.

Cheese
08-03-2006, 11:27 PM
I've been trying to get a post through for ages quoting Sir Gray but I keep timing out, all my posts aimed at Smith seem to go through though. I think the quote function might be off-kilter.

Smith
08-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Ahahaha, now that was fun.

Cheese
08-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Dismissed.

Moving on, in response to post 8:

The first one is working for me, perhaps the guy doesn't have the patience for the download. :ermm:

The demo for Tennis Critters is available just by a simple Google search, I think that's what the torrent is anyhow. I doubt there is a crack as I'm willing to bet the game is so bad only this guy likes it...:pinch:

sylvemp
08-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Okay, if you have any torrents please send me the link 'cause i'll go to a friend who can download torrents . I want so much those games!!!!

Cheese
08-03-2006, 11:40 PM
Okay, if you have any torrents please send me the link 'cause i'll go to a friend who can download torrents . I want so much those games!!!!

Post 7 dude.

Demos of all the games are available with a simple Google search, that should keep you going.

sylvemp
08-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Thanks very much Cheese. :happy: Unfortunately the tennis critters torrent contains a demo too.
I am happy that i can find helpful people on the net like you cheese.
Oh, i almost forgot : smith , i think you're the retard and an annoying bitch also.:wacko:

sylvemp
08-03-2006, 11:50 PM
thx cheese but i have the demo versions of them all, i only need the full ones.
I've searched everywhere and began with google (no satisfying results returned).

sylvemp
08-03-2006, 11:54 PM
smith, i see that you're viewing this thread right now, why don't you argue, i guess cheese shut your mouth forever, eh? :lol:

Smith
08-04-2006, 03:18 AM
smith, i see that you're viewing this thread right now, why don't you argue, i guess cheese shut your mouth forever, eh? :lol:

The great thing about the internet is that nothing I say on here to you guys will directly effect me in my real life. So I can say what I like..get flamed, shot down and told off and I couldnt care less.

Ive been here a long time and have made an ass out of myself much worse than that.

Stick it:frusty:

SirGray
08-04-2006, 06:03 AM
Well That was fun! /End sarcasm

Any way sylvemp I tried looking for these games for you but Cant seem to find them anywhere. Whats worse is that I have never even heard of these games.
So I'll keep trying but Im not sure that where gonna find em, Isnt there a place you can go to buy these games? They gotta be pretty cheap since no ones really heard of them?

dioxido
08-04-2006, 02:09 PM
Thanx man for the link, i was searching for the same game!!!!!^^

feygan
08-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Just a thought but have you tried looking in old games sites, that offer downloads of ancient stuff??

3RA1N1AC
08-05-2006, 02:48 AM
originally misread the title as "Please help a homeless guy to find 5 games he always dreamt of having." thought "he'd better consider getting a home first, shouldn't he."

SirGray
08-05-2006, 03:21 AM
originally misread the title as "Please help a homeless guy to find 5 games he always dreamt of having." thought "he'd better consider getting a home first, shouldn't he."

Lol Most homeless people are usually computerless aswell. :D