PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!! 24/7 Downloads SCAMMMM!!!!!

instinkt
08-05-2006, 05:16 PM
I'm glad to have found this website. I have been trying to get a refund on my money since about an hour after I had purchased this piece of crap software but my credit card company denied me every time! I just sent them another email with a link to the 24/7 downloads discussion found on this site. I just found out today, the website NO LONGER EXSISTS!

I just tried to reinstall the software (I know) as I was having a problem with my computer and installing other programs. I keep getting an error message: File Finder Full. . . .enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "247DownloadsFileFinderFUll.msi" in the box below. It appears that I NEED this file in order to install some programs but I had no problems prior to installing 24/7. It must have written over another file.

Does anyone know how to remedy this situation? Any help would be much appreciated!

You can email me at [email protected]

dodgy368
08-05-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm glad to have found this website. I have been trying to get a refund on my money since about an hour after I had purchased this piece of crap software but my credit card company denied me every time! I just sent them another email with a link to the 24/7 downloads discussion found on this site. I just found out today, the website NO LONGER EXSISTS!

I just tried to reinstall the software (I know) as I was having a problem with my computer and installing other programs. I keep getting an error message: File Finder Full. . . .enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "247DownloadsFileFinderFUll.msi" in the box below. It appears that I NEED this file in order to install some programs but I had no problems prior to installing 24/7. It must have written over another file.

Does anyone know how to remedy this situation? Any help would be much appreciated!

You can email me at [email protected]

Go to torrentspy.com
Search for "247Downloads" and download the top one.
Sorted.;)

instinkt
08-06-2006, 04:17 AM
Thanks for the reply. Is this the only way to get my computer to work properly again? I never could figure out how to correctly use the software in the first place. The tutorial was a pain in the ass! Does anyone have any insight into this?

instinkt
08-06-2006, 01:00 PM
I tried going to the website and downloading the file but my computer isn't able to recognize the file. What application can I use to recognize it?

dodgy368
08-06-2006, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the reply. Is this the only way to get my computer to work properly again? I never could figure out how to correctly use the software in the first place. The tutorial was a pain in the ass! Does anyone have any insight into this?
Just noticed the other thread you've got going on here.

To get your pc going properly I'd advise formatting your hard drive and starting from scratch.

On this 24/7 software, you've been ripped off, take it on the chin and learn from this lesson.

If you want to download stuff for free then read the stickies(and the other threads) in the Bittorrent section on this site.

Don't try to run before you can walk, people on here will help.;)

Smith
08-11-2006, 12:57 AM
Filesharing is illegal, therefor you should NEVER EVER pay for it.

Bonzai11
08-12-2006, 03:02 PM
There are alot of website if you search limewire or kazza you get these professional website then you get these other website that has 2 lines of text and "Buy Now" sign

dlpswds
09-27-2006, 08:30 PM
I like Smith's line. he knows what he is talking about.

joeybuttawipo
09-27-2006, 08:58 PM
Yeah son, suck it up as a learning experience. 24/7 ran meat all up you without vasoline and they didn't even care to spit on it! Just get sewed up and be careful not to drop the soap next time!!

FreeDoom
09-27-2006, 11:37 PM
Filesharing is illegal, therefor you should NEVER EVER pay for it.

I would say, depends on what country you are. In mine sharing isn't but selling is illegal.