PDA

View Full Version : supertorrents + torrentdamage + 3 site for Sct

ownage
08-10-2006, 09:12 AM
EDIT: i will offer a wb account too, this one ratio =1
after a long time on the ways of torrenting i'm about to quit half the accs i have, super torrents, torrent-damage, plus 3 invites for, undergr ound gamers, bitga mer, and sta tus x
both super torrents and torrent barely have been used so they don't have a great ratio i can only say supertorrents has < 3gb downloaded and torrentdamage < 9gb
they both have ratio > 0.8 (sorry)

im asking for an invite on scenetorr
considering you can invite me to that place i assume u got good ratio and i will have no problem with the invites for the 3 sites

ownage
08-11-2006, 12:01 AM
is this so unbelieavble that everyone thinks i'm a spy? :| ok
sct and ftn is what i want now :D

thecoolguy
08-11-2006, 04:33 AM
Um...no, just a bad bargain. =/ sorry mate. (supertorrents..boo...come on now..I DESPISE supertorrents).

Delorean
08-11-2006, 05:18 AM
Um...no, just a bad bargain. =/ sorry mate. (supertorrents..boo...come on now..I DESPISE supertorrents).

Why? Supertorrents is a VERY good site. Quick releases with great speeds, what more do you need?;)

thecoolguy
08-11-2006, 09:01 AM
*sigh* I'm sorry...it just doesn't seem right either. I mean...they give you 4 invites from the get go, then again they are probably new.

ownage
08-11-2006, 09:34 AM
actually not, i'm giving my accounts, not invites :)

ownage
08-11-2006, 09:37 AM
and btw, supertorrents is GOOD they have great speeds and fast releases, i just dont want so many accounts, and since i've never been on sct or ftn, wich i believe are the final big trackers i wanna try either one of them :)