Torrentbytes.net
Swedvdr.org
PotUK
Themixingbowl
Tempalateshares

PM me if u wanna trade

phoenixfire
08-14-2006, 11:41 AM
I have oink, bitme, torrentleech, Filelist, and demonoid I would appreciate it if someone could also send me a torrentbytes.net invite or potuk invite.

senser
08-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Phoenixfire if u get a TB account give it 2 me :)

saif_amr
08-14-2006, 01:18 PM
To all before trading in this thread, Pls. review this
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=125278

senser
08-14-2006, 02:48 PM
For F*** sake what is ur problem i ain`t no scammer man. You are the only 1 im having problems with, traded a couple of accounts with other people WITH NO PROBLEM. So is this the way itīs gonna be for me only because YOU F***ed up an account that i traded with u. Do you think that i still would be here if i scammed people, so let people decide for them self. So plz be gone m8

saif_amr
08-14-2006, 03:34 PM
For F*** sake what is ur problem i ain`t no scammer man. You are the only 1 im having problems with, traded a couple of accounts with other people WITH NO PROBLEM. So is this the way itīs gonna be for me only because YOU F***ed up an account that i traded with u. Do you think that i still would be here if i scammed people, so let people decide for them self. So plz be gone m8

1st of all watch your tongue when you talk to me Kid

If I
F***ed up an account as you said, I already ask You for help as the account email is yours to retrieve password for me
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h142/saifamr/sen2.png

but your reply was not encouraging at all
Thx i recived an email today enjoy your deepbass accound m8 peace

traded a couple of accounts with other people WITH NO PROBLEM

I hope any one have a +ve experience with this guy to comment here in order to change my bad idea about that honest guy! :whistling

senser
08-14-2006, 04:00 PM
But how can i retrive an account when first of all i canīt log in because someone the pass and probably the email 2. Because i shure as hell ainīt using it and its nothing i can do about it. Why canīt you just get that is it so hard for u. Btw i ain`t gonna watch my language when im talking 2 you until you stop harassing me. But you probably don`t have anything else to do.

senser
08-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Hey saif_amir i think i saw that you wrote that u got an account when the signups where open. If thats the case search for senser, i did and when i checked he had been acctive 14 min ago. So if im not using it and u say that you don`t, hmm then there is a lucky guy out there that somehow came across the account because i have not given it to anybody else but you. You can check me out 2 nick Benji

senser
08-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Here it is

saif_amr
08-14-2006, 04:24 PM
But how can i retrive an account when first of all i canīt log in

Probably you don’t know the basics to deal with your account

Why can’t you just get that is it so hard for u

if I do it they will send retrieved password to your email which mean nothing to me as you are not helpful and I don’t trust you at all.

But you probably don`t have anything else to do.

Yes I have I will try to put your name in the stickyHonor list (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=120662)if we dont have a +ve comment on you, as you stated you already traded couple of accounts here on FST or at least give us names

senser
08-14-2006, 04:37 PM
But this it not the only forum im in u know, because in here i havenīt been able 2 i think u know why :) or it can be that i don`t have what people r looking 4. I only said that i have traded account`s before but i didn`t say it was in here.