PDA

View Full Version : scenetorrents.org belive it or not

kalle66
08-14-2006, 11:12 PM
If u are looking for scenetorrents.org invites i have it but belive me there is new torrenet site wich release at the same time as ScT site and i think that site will be better then ScT If u guys dont belive me try it ur selft.
ps. iam a old user of torrent sites and have acount almost in all big 0day sites ink ScT site i have notice that ddlscene.org site release movies and other stuff at the same time as ScT do so dont beg for invite use insted ddlscene.org u will se the speed of releasing stuff there very nice site guys .
if u need invite pm me or join the irc chennel

server : irc.p2p-network.net
chennel : #ddlscene

blekitna
08-14-2006, 11:29 PM
So if You think that ddlscene will be (or is) better then ScT ---> so please give me Your unecesarry SceneTorrents account LOL :lol:

Dr. Lecter
08-14-2006, 11:46 PM
I rather have an account in ddlscene & ScT - 2 have more options u know....
I'm already a member in ddlscene.org
So if u have an invite 2 ScT - I would love 1...
Wild guess - u don't have.... :wacko: :(

kalle66
08-14-2006, 11:50 PM
btw i just gott info that its open for registration the ddlscene.org site
and btw blekitna i told u if u dont belive me just join ddlscene and se ur self .
caz have compare thse tow site caz have acount in both sites and why should i lie about any of those sites iam not getting anything i have good speed and iam not worry about rito or something !!!
ps. can upload 100gig in one day very simple if there is enoght users

kalle66
08-15-2006, 12:57 AM
as u know ScT is the best one for now but i belive the secound site is ddlsane. and soon will be very big site .
btw i can trade my ScT invite for http://www.templateshares.org/ if anyone want or have invites for that site.

08-15-2006, 01:49 AM
ddlscene does not even come close to what sct is, and it is no where near second either
it is, however, a decent site for those who cannot get invites to the top trackers

pcphil
08-15-2006, 02:01 AM
ddlscene is too small of a site, not much to my liking, too few users. maybe in a year it will improve but until then i'm sticking with other sites.

kalle66
08-15-2006, 02:06 AM
thats the problem that we not belive in somthing wich growing up so fast u will see and ppl will big for invite to that site iam very sure about that. caz its just new site ppl nop belive .
ps. me support that site 100% caz they release very fast and i will help them with upload as i told u guys iam on 110mb/s upload speed . we are 10 100Mibt uploader and will try to get more uploader.
the best thing as we all know is these both sites release very fast oday
iam saying this caz i dont want that u miss registrastion and beg for invite !!!!!

ruvard
08-15-2006, 04:21 PM
Hey....i mite look into that ddlscene site...but for now could u trade a ScT for an OINK invite?

CifrOoZ
08-15-2006, 06:48 PM
heh tried to sign-up and saw that i already registered :P

kalle66
08-16-2006, 01:45 AM
guys i wrote that iam trading ScT invite just for http://www.templateshares.org/ site non other site

phoenixfire
08-16-2006, 02:08 AM
Yeah good luck with that. Even with scenetorrents it's going to be a bitch finding someone with a templateshares.org invite. They only get 3 per lifetime.

blekitna
08-16-2006, 06:43 PM
@kalle66 this "very good site" ddlscene.org doesn't work now :lol:
What a pity :whistling

It's really good site haha :D

ipage17
08-16-2006, 08:58 PM
kalle , you really have no idea what you are talking about if you think ddlscene aka scenelinks is better than sct ... for ithat tracker to even have a chance of getting close to sct it must stay online longer than 3 months... i think this is the 4th time it broke down...