08-16-2006, 03:20 AM
Can anyone tell me of any anime that is similiar to these:

Bleach
Naruto
Whistle
Fate stay night
Dragon ball
Street fighter

Basicall if you look at the above animes they all have adventure and fighting in them.....whether it is with swords, ninja moves, or plain old hand and fist.

can anyone direct me to any other similir to these? I like the ninja stuff and the fighting stuffs.

Tanks

mr. nails
08-16-2006, 10:16 AM
niga moves

nigga moves?

either way, ur gonna want some "samurai champloo".

ch@nce
08-16-2006, 01:56 PM
niga moves

nigga moves?

either way, ur gonna want some "samuari champloo".

sorry about that....typo error...should have been ninja moves

WyldVixen
08-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Rorouni Kenshin ( Samurai X it's called in some places)
95 episodes, a few OVAs, and a motion picture in that series.

Samurai Deeper Kyo
Weiss Kreuz (Kinda modern day knights)
and possibly Inu Yasha you might be interested in. ( A demon with a sword that has special powers)

N0Skillz
09-05-2006, 03:54 AM
Rorouni Kenshin ( Samurai X it's called in some places)
95 episodes, a few OVAs, and a motion picture in that series.

Samurai Deeper Kyo
Weiss Kreuz (Kinda modern day knights)
and possibly Inu Yasha you might be interested in. ( A demon with a sword that has special powers)

There is Samurai X and Rorouni Kenshin, two different shows. Samurai X, is like hte prequil and Rorouni Kenshin is the follow-up. I don't know which one was made first, but both are awesome. and Kenshin is like 6+ seasons, so if your buying it, its gonna be expensive.

Dark Steno
09-07-2006, 11:31 AM
There is Samurai X and Rorouni Kenshin, two different shows. Samurai X, is like hte prequil and Rorouni Kenshin is the follow-up. I don't know which one was made first, but both are awesome. and Kenshin is like 6+ seasons, so if your buying it, its gonna be expensive.

Different? No. Obviously Rurouni Kenshin is the original title in Japanese for Samurai X.

mr. nails
09-07-2006, 11:32 AM
it's old, but u mite wanna watch it. "fist of the north star". talked about in other threads, but not recommended here. there's a movie and series to this. right now i'm up to ep 100 in the series.