PDA

View Full Version : uk-t needed

artifact
08-17-2006, 02:06 AM
looking for uk-*... i have a lot to trade...

Oink, BitMe, BitmeTV, Finbytes, WB, VIPMusic, ScR, HDBits, BitHDTV, TT, x264, TD, SGR, A-L, Moola, ST, xBits, DataMoon, TF, FL, and several others i cant mention...

PM for full list, serious inquires only please...
im only looking for uk-*, do not PM unless u have it to offer...

i do not have sct or tb to offer

thecoolguy
08-17-2006, 05:01 AM
Talking about uk-t here is not permitted. Your post will be removed soon. Thank you.

gamer4eva
08-17-2006, 03:12 PM
Talking about uk-t here is not permitted. Your post will be removed soon. Thank you.

How come??

Dr. Lecter
08-17-2006, 03:52 PM
He's messing with u...
I guess thecoolguy is a little bit bored.

Mohannad
08-17-2006, 04:51 PM
lol thecoolguy ur so gay, but he is kinda right thought, uk-t shouldnt b mentioned it is a private tracker underground as well, so keep it tat way.

gamer4eva
08-17-2006, 04:59 PM
Perhaps the whole trade system should end if everyone keeps concealed like this!!!!

thecoolguy
08-17-2006, 06:48 PM
I mean everyone has such high respects, including myself, for FTN, but yet for Uk-t people flatly type the whole thing. I don't know, I'd just like it if 1 letter was filtered per site name. I personally hate it when people say UK-T, but when it comes to FTN its F** or *** (3 LETTERS WITH AN F), etc.

Maybe that would be nice for uk* since it's like dot dot dot...better?

08-17-2006, 07:03 PM
just keep it as uk-t. it's the sites own fault for using an acronym as its address

artifact
08-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Im aware that the site name is not suppoesd to be mentioned, but typing **-* (or refering to it as the site that shall not be named) really leaves alot of room for confusion, and people start leaving PM's for every site under the sun... either way people post the acronym all the time... i do think that link should go though...... honestly I dont expect to find what i want from this post, but sometimes you have to go fishing..
:blink: :huh:

artifact
08-18-2006, 07:27 AM
I dont care if it sucks or what anybody has to say about it. I want an acct on the site... I do however believe that no one on this forum has it to offer.... really its too bad, i have some very rare and private sites, not just the standards that get passed around here all the time.... either way sometimes it pays off to go fishing...guess just not this time

juicy
08-18-2006, 07:33 AM
so anyone have some spare invites ??!?!

Evandro
08-18-2006, 09:21 AM
uk-t has no invites at the moment ! but thay made a pole in which thay are asking if the invites should be permitted once again so there is a chance that in some time thay will gove out few invites. And I will get them - that's one thing sure :)