PDA

View Full Version : Need OiNK, Have FileList + TorrentLeech

extremepilot
08-17-2006, 07:58 PM
I am willing to give a FileList account and a TorrentLeech invite for an OiNK invite

phoenixfire
08-17-2006, 08:02 PM
I have the site but not the invite. If no one wants to do it ask me in a couple of days when I might have them. :)

PooBar
08-18-2006, 11:03 AM
you should be able to get a oink invite without giving away your filelist or torrentleech acc's...i used to have a lot of oink invites but wont have any for a few weeks ..i can give you one then if you have not got it by the time i get some more ....but remember at oink the only way you can keep a good ratio is to upload your own torrents ..having a torrentleech accc will come in handy then as you can upload any music torrents you get from TL..

phoenixfire
08-18-2006, 11:21 AM
you should be able to get a oink invite without giving away your filelist or torrentleech acc's...i used to have a lot of oink invites but wont have any for a few weeks ..i can give you one then if you have not got it by the time i get some more ....but remember at oink the only way you can keep a good ratio is to upload your own torrents ..having a torrentleech accc will come in handy then as you can upload any music torrents you get from TL..Yeah and that's a way to multiply your ratio really quickly. Oink users love scene releases.:P