PDA

View Full Version : Final fantasy X official strategy guide?

Formula1
08-18-2006, 01:08 AM
Hey, does anyone have or knows a place where i can download the official strategy guide of FFX, im looking for something that's like a pdf (acrobat reader), or something with scanned images of the guide?

I have a final fantasy 7 guide i got off of torrentspy.com, really helpful..
Ex:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/461/finalfantasyviiguidehs3.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6785/finalfantasyviiguide043eu8.jpg

abu_has_the_power
08-19-2006, 09:40 PM
i looked everywhere, and got tired. so i just bought it for $5 from a friend of mine

Formula1
08-19-2006, 10:30 PM
Aah well if you ever have the time to scan it (if you have an all in one printer), i think i and maybe many people will appreciate it. Considering the fact that the game has gotten popular with the PS2 emulator pcsx2.

enjoy_with_me
08-20-2006, 12:28 AM
thnx man gr8 work .

SirGray
08-20-2006, 05:51 AM
thnx man gr8 work .

Stop spamming you noob every one of your posts say's "thnx man gr8 work", Isnt their some kind of rule against this? I mean just stop spamming, just so you can get more posts then other people.

And I know your spamming becouse their would be no point in saying thanks in this thread, no one has help anyone yet! what are you thankfull for? That someone purchased a stratagy guide from his friend for 5 bucks?

Delorean
08-20-2006, 07:28 AM
thnx man gr8 work .

Stupid.

Btw Formula1, i couldn't find anything either like what you are looking for, but i manage to find this HUGE guide. Its mainly a walkthrough, but before that this guy says and explains A LOT of things, he gives strategies against all the enemies and bosses, it explains how to make use for certain things etc.
But it doesn't have images, its a regular FAQ but alo bigger.
Btw i think he mentions all the secrets etc.
Heres the link, Check it out, i hope it will be of help!
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_j.txt

Formula1
08-20-2006, 08:36 PM
thnx man gr8 work .

Stupid.

Btw Formula1, i couldn't find anything either like what you are looking for, but i manage to find this HUGE guide. Its mainly a walkthrough, but before that this guy says and explains A LOT of things, he gives strategies against all the enemies and bosses, it explains how to make use for certain things etc.
But it doesn't have images, its a regular FAQ but alo bigger.
Btw i think he mentions all the secrets etc.
Heres the link, Check it out, i hope it will be of help!
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_j.txt

Alright thanks, i'll keep a close eye on this guide when the time comes, but if anyone still has the time or opportunity scan their guide or knows where i can get the official strategy guide, i'd very much appreciate it.

gamer4eva
08-21-2006, 12:54 AM
Classic game this is...too bad it took some ps2 emulators for people to notice it!!! It was the first game i got with my ps2 as a christmas package kind of thing. Memories memories....

Monkeee
08-21-2006, 08:41 AM
Classic game this is...too bad it took some ps2 emulators for people to notice it!!! It was the first game i got with my ps2 as a christmas package kind of thing. Memories memories....

lol pretty sure people noticed it, just didn't have a ps2 to play. But gotta admit, best Final Fantasy in the whole series.

Delorean
08-21-2006, 09:51 AM

lol pretty sure people noticed it, just didn't have a ps2 to play. But gotta admit, best Final Fantasy in the whole series.

Indeed. Most people knew about the game, they just din't have ps2 to play the game!

But the best FF was VII! The story was AWESOME!

Monkeee
08-21-2006, 09:39 PM
story was awesome but the gameplay was terrible. The materia system was too boring imo, any character could do anything. No point to setting a certain character to healing cause everyone could do it anyways. Same went for FF8. FF9 and FF10 Had the best gameplay and were the best imo. Each character had a role in FF9 & FF10

Formula1
08-22-2006, 04:00 AM
Im more than halfway through the first disk of FF7, and gotta say indeed the story is amazing, i think gameplay is great although you are right about the whole materia thing. It would have made more sense if each character had their own special magic ability just like in FFX, but its all good. Hopefull there someone around me, especially at school that has the official guide for the game..