NOLesija
08-20-2006, 04:56 AM
lol, you created 5 FL accounts when the regostration was open? :D smart! :D

Evandro
08-20-2006, 07:08 AM
I know a guy who created 50 accounts on FL :D

PooBar
08-20-2006, 07:36 AM
-dont you think its a bit unfair creating dupe acc's ?. i am sure if admin at filelist knew about this your ip would be put on a perm ban ..i'd becarefull if i were you ..

Evandro
08-20-2006, 07:51 AM
If he has a dynamic IP, the admin can do nothing about it.

Fulanito
08-20-2006, 02:58 PM
i missed the sign up for filelist, that weekend my display xplode so i had to wait one week for my TFT samsung..unfair

gamer4eva
08-20-2006, 04:18 PM
Cool 50 signups!!!! I did 2 one for me and one for my friend that was in london...hey can't leave him out can i!!!!

Gish
08-20-2006, 06:44 PM
I'll trade you a FTN invite for a FL!
PM me!!!

pcphil
08-20-2006, 06:45 PM
Still I think its overly greedy to create multiple accounts like this. Invites should be earned through hard work uploading, proving ratio, making friends in the community and building trust. Some may think its a smart move, I agree, but I just think its not the right way to do things. There's no telling what kind of person u just invited.

gamer4eva
08-21-2006, 12:55 AM
Still I think its overly greedy to create multiple accounts like this. Invites should be earned through hard work uploading, proving ratio, making friends in the community and building trust. Some may think its a smart move, I agree, but I just think its not the right way to do things. There's no telling what kind of person u just invited.

I must admit you are right about that!!!

phoenixfire
08-21-2006, 03:18 AM
Still I think its overly greedy to create multiple accounts like this. Invites should be earned through hard work uploading, proving ratio, making friends in the community and building trust. Some may think its a smart move, I agree, but I just think its not the right way to do things. There's no telling what kind of person u just invited.first off filelist doesn't do invites.

It's called taking advantage of the situation. And he did it perfectly. Hell, I did the same thing.