PDA

View Full Version : Brothers in Arm: Hell's Highway (X360)

cpt_azad
08-23-2006, 09:03 AM
http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/772/772044/vids_1.html

Click on the latest video, its called "Theater Demo Teaser, Part 1", hi-res if you dont' wanna miss out.

If that's the alpha stage demo, imagine what the finished product is going to be like, and gearbox's other BiA series have never used CGI in their trailers/demos before, so that's real time right there.

I for one think its gonna kick ass, the first one was fucking awesome, second one not so much, this one looks damn promising.

What do you guys think?

mike45450
08-23-2006, 08:23 PM
Damn, they ended it at the worst part :p

Looks friggin' awesome though. Unfortunately i won't be playing it unless i magically get an X360 or upgrade my PC, which isn't looking too likely at the mo :(

Seedler
08-23-2006, 09:16 PM
looks sweet.

Hairbautt
08-24-2006, 05:13 PM
I'm lovin' it, can't wait. For some reason I can never get enough WWII shooters.

Strange...

cpt_azad
08-24-2006, 09:58 PM
I'm lovin' it, can't wait. For some reason I can never get enough WWII shooters.

Strange...

Only some WWII shooters are good, Brothers in Arms is the first to actually do something different other then just you know point and shoot and get from point A to point B which is why I love it, other than that, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (The very first released wayyy back then) and Call of Duty 1 and 2 are the only other ones I admire.

Hairbautt
08-24-2006, 10:46 PM
Yeah MoH Series is the game I played online all the time. Made a whole lotta friends and we had teamspeak up and everything...That was seriously 4+ years ago. Still talk to some of them too.

Ahhh...memories...from games (tell me thats wierd).

Smith
08-24-2006, 10:48 PM
I love BIA.. but after completing it you relize how increadibly repeatative and linear it is.

I hope the next one gives you a little more freedom.

cpt_azad
08-25-2006, 04:04 AM
I love BIA.. but after completing it you relize how increadibly repeatative and linear it is.

I hope the next one gives you a little more freedom.

Well that's true, but not as much with the first one (earned in blood u knew it was linear for sure) but ya after you finished the game you do realize it. Linear or not though it gave you a lot of ways to attack the enemy which I just fucking loved man, so many options at your disposal (the first game anyway because that was the first game to do that, earned in blood really let me down), and BiA had a pretty good character development plus story, loved the melodramatic scenes :lol: they were actually quite good :happy:

Can't wait for this one, fucking looks awesome.

Hairbautt
08-25-2006, 01:50 PM
Just hope this & CoD 3 (along with the next MoH) don't make my computer explode.

Smith
08-25-2006, 03:59 PM
I think I might order my new computer today..so I cant wait to play these games. By the time it comes out ill be able to afford a top dollar video card too. Uber system ftw.

cpt_azad
08-26-2006, 12:23 AM
I think I might order my new computer today..so I cant wait to play these games. By the time it comes out ill be able to afford a top dollar video card too. Uber system ftw.

What are the tentative specs?

edit: nvm saw the other thread :P

Skiz
08-26-2006, 12:50 AM
Just hope this & CoD 3 (along with the next MoH) don't make my computer explode.

CoD3 as of now is listed as an XBox360 release only. :dry:

cpt_azad
08-29-2006, 01:47 AM

Oh don't worry too much, they'll change that when Vista launches.

Skiz
08-29-2006, 04:29 AM

Oh don't worry too much, they'll change that when Vista launches.

I dunno. M$ may have paid a large sum for it to be released on 360 only. :huh:

It's not as if it just doesn't specify any my versions, it says in large lettering, FOR XBOX 360.

mike45450
08-29-2006, 10:45 PM
What? I haven't heard anything about that. Just a few days ago i saw an RSS feed from QJ.net with an announcement saying the Wii version will have no online multiplayer.