PDA

View Full Version : begging for templateshares, offering... everyting

Evandro
08-23-2006, 12:14 PM
Like i the title. I'm looking for templateshares which I really need not just for my collection but becouse it will be very useful for me.

I can give for it probably everything You desire...

ScT
finbytes
uk-t
TorrentFactory
datamoon
FSC
polishtracker - power user acc
oink
btmusic
trancetraffic
FT*
FT*R
POTUK
FL
bitmetv
bitme
learnbits
swebits
wild-bytes
TL
vipmusic
swedvdr

On almost all of the accounts I can make a good ratio - of course in a legal way because I have 100/100mbit connection so there's no problem for me.

Maybe I can arrange some other tracker if someone wants.

All of those mentioned accounts are mine or belongs to my friend - wrobcio (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/member.php?u=129637) - who is 100% trusted guy. So if someone liked to trade please contact me or my friend.

Good day all.

Edit: Please don't pm me or my friend if You don't have TS. Someday I will give out some free invites but not now...

bebek
08-24-2006, 07:54 AM
and why you think templateshares is open for new member? as i can see they only have 3 number or word in their confirmation code that mean no body can signup. with invite code or not. that what i think, they are closed . but not sure :lol:

Evandro
08-24-2006, 07:59 AM
Sorry my friend but you are wrong. I know that with that invite code you can surely sign up.

bebek
08-24-2006, 08:15 AM
yeah you are right :lol:

Evandro
08-25-2006, 11:56 AM
Done. Thanks to... somebody :rolleyes:

youngid
08-25-2006, 12:22 PM
any chance you'll tell us who the one member of templateshares is?? Also, what did you have to trade to get it?

gamer4eva
08-25-2006, 12:31 PM
any chance you'll tell us who the one member of templateshares is?? Also, what did you have to trade to get it?

I doubt they would reveal themselves but i suggest you open your own thread.:lol:

Evandro
08-25-2006, 12:54 PM

I think that he would prefer to stay annonymous.

What did I had to give for it ? It's a secret :shutup:

pcphil
08-25-2006, 12:59 PM
Congrats Evandro, luckily I'm not looking for templateshares. But good job finding both uk-t and templateshares, amazing.

Evandro
08-25-2006, 01:18 PM
Thanks it wasn't easy. Now I will probably stop thrashing this section with new threads because I have everything that I need and even more.

When it's time I will help some ppl with the invites...

It was nice trading with you guys :)