PDA

View Full Version : Hitman sound issues

Vamp
08-26-2006, 02:40 PM
I just got Hitman: Blood Money...Everything is fine except for the fact that my guns don't make any noise! Ricochets and whatnot are there, but the actual "bang" when I fire (enemies weapons make noises)...Any idea what the problem might be?

I got the newest AC'97 Drivers 5.10.0.6150 but that hasn't made a difference.

Vamp
08-26-2006, 03:05 PM
Update: I got the 1.2 patch, but when I tired to run the game it gave me a Securerom required security module cannot be found...So I used a fix that I believe is meant for 1.0, which got it running...But I don't know if that makes the 1.2 patch redundant...There're supposed to be more graphics options, but I can't find any...Is there anyway I can see which version I'm running? What new graphical options should be present?

Still need to fix the sound issue though! Sniper rifles that don't make any noise suck! And punches that don't have any impact suck too!

Wolfmight
08-26-2006, 04:07 PM
right click the hitman exe file and goto details. Should have the version there.
I don't have a sound problem in mine, but the level "Better Watch Out" is very glitchy. Anything I drop crashes the game. Can't patch it cause there arn't any updated nocd exes and I errr...bouuuuuught? the game.

Vamp
08-26-2006, 04:19 PM
Well, I too 'bought' the game....Fixed it with the 1.0 fix so I wouldnt get the securerom error, then patched it with 1.2 and got the error so I applied the 1.0 fix again.