PDA

View Full Version : I Need Girl Help Lol

sk8punk151
05-06-2003, 06:19 AM
I have been in love with this chick for quite sometime (almost 2 months). I am pretty sure she likes me because her friends tell me 'she thinks your a REALLY kool guy'. I am going to ask her out on friday, but I have never asked a girl out before and I CANT fuck this up because if she ended up saying no I would just die. lol.. Soooo, How shoulld I ask her out and how can I tell for sure that she likes me??

BTW, I am in 8th grade, 14 years, and the worst thing is I am grounded until June 13 (don't ask) so I wont be able to see her much outside of school if ofcourse we do go out..

thanx

and ladies,tel me wat u like to hear from a guy.. lol :blink:

gumbydancin
05-06-2003, 06:30 AM
First piece of advice - don't take it so seriously. I'm sure it's hard, I remember the amplifying effect of hormones at that age but you fret about it and you just end up not doing it the way you wanted. The beauty part is I can remember screwing sstuff up so much back then, but it still usually worked out cause everyone is a bit unsure. Just relax and be natural about it. You'll do fine.

Skillian
05-06-2003, 06:41 AM
She already thinks you're cool so don't make it a big thing, just be yourself. Try to ask her casually, so she feels relaxed too.

Play it cool and good luck! B)

Pitbul
05-06-2003, 08:10 AM
ok simply put (and im only 15 but i know),just be calm and just say it.if ur nervous and worrying about it,it will only screw it up.

Wolfmight
05-06-2003, 12:44 PM
Just say you like her and want to care for a date. If she says: but I dont even know yea..jus say: Yes, I dont know you ether and would like to get to know you better.

sk8punk151
05-06-2003, 03:03 PM
Alright.. hehe. ill tell you guys how it goes this friday... :unsure: :huh:

Skweeky
05-06-2003, 03:41 PM
ok, maybe u want some girl advice on this one:

First of all: she DOES like you. When a girl of that age says she thinks you're cool, it means she's madly in love with you.
Secondly: don't PLAN what you're going to say. It'll sound all wrong at the moment and it will get you nervous. Go with the flow, be relaxed and everything will be fine
Third: if it's the first date, better not buy flowers or candy or stuff. She'll think you're trying to press her into sth.

Just be yourself, don't worry too much about it. Of you guys are meant to be together, everything will go alright by itself

greets ;)

Spindulik
05-06-2003, 03:44 PM
I am 38 years old. And if I knew then (at your age) what I know now, I'd ask that girl in a heart-beat. Don't miss an oppurtunity.

If you don't ask, you have 100% of not going out with her. That is worse than her saying NO.

Be cool about it. Relax yourself. And just ask. If she says no, it is not the end. I kicked myself many of times for being shy.

People change, and that girl may change too. So if she says no now, maybe next year she'll say yes. She may be kicking herself, some day, if she says no to you.

And if she does say no, and you realy feel bad about it, that's okay. You don't want to be with somebody who doesn't want to be with you. Don't take this in a bad way. She may like you as a friend. Forced relations are not fun. You just have to let it happen.

Don't give up. She may say no, because she may not realy know you. There is no harm in gently letting her know who you are. Sometimes you got to break the shell. Be clever about it. If you are good (or talented) at something, use it to your advantage.

-Good Luck :rolleyes:

j2k4
05-06-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Spindulik@6 May 2003 - 10:44
I am 38 years old. And if I knew then (at your age) what I know now, I'd ask that girl in a heart-beat. Don't miss an oppurtunity.

If you don't ask, you have 100% of not going out with her. That is worse than her saying NO.

Be cool about it. Relax yourself. And just ask. If she says no, it is not the end. I kicked myself many of times for being shy.

People change, and that girl may change too. So if she says no now, maybe next year she'll say yes. She may be kicking herself, some day, if she says no to you.

And if she does say no, and you realy feel bad about it, that's okay. You don't want to be with somebody who doesn't want to be with you. Don't take this in a bad way. She may like you as a friend. Forced relations are not fun. You just have to let it happen.

Don't give up. She may say no, because she may not realy know you. There is no harm in gently letting her know who you are. Sometimes you got to break the shell. Be clever about it. If you are good (or talented) at something, use it to your advantage.

-Good Luck :rolleyes:
Spin-
If ANY of us knew then what we know now, we'd ALL be serving life sentences or too rich to be bothered advising anyone about anything. :lol:

Good advice, nonetheless. :P

P.S. Two years to forty, at which point you will begin your FIFTH DECADE. Just thought I'd mention it. :lol:

j2k4
05-06-2003, 04:59 PM
sk8punk151-

One additional point:
Re: your thread title "...guys or chicks".

Do yourself the significant favor of referring to members of the fairer sex as girls, women, or ladies, etc.
It may not seem the case now, but there will come a time when you see one whose company you desire, and you will be done in by the use of terms like 'chick' before you get out of the blocks. It's a matter of respect; they are not chicks (and for other readers, neither are they "bitches" or "ho's").
This is not to deny the the existence of those three catagories of female, just to indicate that you would probably not find them suitable for your own......purposes?

I had a friend once who referred to his girl as "my old lady" constantly; I chose to remind him that, were she indeed an "old lady", he would want no parts of her. He blew me off.

His former "old lady" is now my wife. B)

ToddM
05-06-2003, 05:05 PM
His former "old lady" is now my wife. 

There you go - proof that women do want to be respected. I recommend listening to what j2k4 said in the above post.

Good luck

emo_fan77
05-06-2003, 06:59 PM
The chicks thing depends on who you hang out with. I am almost 20 now and I have called women chicks for most of my life. Some chicks do find it offensive, but in the scene I hang out in chicks is usually thought of as just a term for girls. Much like for guys we use dudes. Granted if you are talking to a women who is older or not into the scene then don't use chick! You just have to know when to use it. :D

sk8punk151
05-06-2003, 10:15 PM
Yeah, actually girls arround here dont mind being called chicks that much, but I understand your point j2k4. Well, I have a lot more confidence now and I am goign to ask tomorrow PROBABLY, if the right moment comes up.. Im really damn nervous but I think its gonna happen.. If it doesnt, I will be really pissed, but heh Ill prolly just laugh abuot the whole dam thing a month after like always.. :rolleyes:

@skweeky- thanks, that post really built me sum confidence about this whole thing.. Now I feel a lot more better about this.. :D

infamousalbo101
05-06-2003, 10:58 PM
let me GIVE U SOME ADVICE hommie

im da same age as you rite da first i ask a girl out was 4th grade she said no i think because i was really

nervous LoL and i was acting like a DIK

but in fifth grade i asked a girl out and i acted my self and i wasent nervous becasue i had other problems on

my head so it didnt really bother me <_< she said yes i was LIKE yeaaa (in my head LoL) So try to think of

some shit that is bothering u when u ask her out so u are not nervous but u clam itee playa

Manny Calavera
05-06-2003, 11:30 PM
Its like the old guy said never pass up a chance, talk to the woman, dont just blurt it out and relaaax.

dont swear too much its ok when its funny and its only funny if its timed right,

and hey if none of that works you can always club her over the head and drag her by the hair back to your cave like they did in the olden fuckin days&#33; :huh: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

sk8punk151
05-07-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Manny Calavera@7 May 2003 - 00:30
and hey if none of that works you can always club her over the head and drag her by the hair back to your cave like they did in the olden fuckin days&#33; :huh: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Thats my plan B&#33;&#33; ;)

Wolfmight
05-07-2003, 01:51 AM
btw she is nervus about going out too..so dont feel like you are the only one. She might become your best g/f and you will be all loose and stuff around her after then

Wolfmight
05-07-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by sk8punk151+7 May 2003 - 02:39--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sk8punk151 @ 7 May 2003 - 02:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Manny Calavera@7 May 2003 - 00:30
and hey if none of that works you can always club her over the head and drag her by the hair back to your cave like they did in the olden fuckin days&#33; :huh:&nbsp; :blink:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol: :P
Thats my plan B&#33;&#33; ;) [/b][/quote]
:lol: That&#39;s barbarian dateing right?

Darth Sushi
05-07-2003, 01:57 AM
http://www.belamour.co.uk/more-potions/3100000328.jpg

netblade83
05-07-2003, 01:59 AM
yeah.. ask her out definitely... i liked this one girl for about 4 months before i ever said anything (way stupid)... one of my friends kinda asked her how she felt about me (2nd mistake- listening to him) ... he said that she said she would like to go out w&#092; me, but she had some things she was struggling with... i talked to her later (after hearing this, and thinking, great, shes gonna say yes, cause thats what ive been told)... well.. turns out that "thing she was struggling with" was that she liked another guy... so.. i was blindsided there... that really sucked... have to wonder if id asked her earlier (ie: as soon as i knew i liked her)... if she wouldve said yes, cause maybe she wouldnt have been so into this other guy @ that point.... oh well though.. you learn from it i guess.. i sure did :) ...

MagicNakor
05-07-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Darth Sushi@7 May 2003 - 02:57
http://www.belamour.co.uk/more-potions/3100000328.jpg
I don&#39;t think Spanish Fly is the best way to start out. ;)

:ninja:

sk8punk151
05-07-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by netblade83@7 May 2003 - 02:59
yeah.. ask her out definitely... i liked this one girl for about 4 months before i ever said anything (way stupid)... one of my friends kinda asked her how she felt about me (2nd mistake- listening to him) ... he said that she said she would like to go out w&#092; me, but she had some things she was struggling with... i talked to her later (after hearing this, and thinking, great, shes gonna say yes, cause thats what ive been told)... well.. turns out that "thing she was struggling with" was that she liked another guy... so.. i was blindsided there... that really sucked... have to wonder if id asked her earlier (ie: as soon as i knew i liked her)... if she wouldve said yes, cause maybe she wouldnt have been so into this other guy @ that point.... oh well though.. you learn from it i guess.. i sure did :) ...
Yah good point because I just found out today that she is starting to think this other guy is &#39;hot&#39;.. I cant keep on waiting to ask.. Tomorrow is the day I am going to ask her and I hope to god she doesnt say no because that would just totally suck ass :(

netblade83
05-07-2003, 04:12 AM
hey, if she doesnt say yes, its not the end of the world.. youre in 8th grade.... there will be many other girls to go after, and each time, youll learn more what to do&#092;not to do the next time, whether it went bad or good

Pitbul
05-07-2003, 04:26 AM
i dont have to ask girl or worry about askin them.cuz they are the ones who ask me :D ^_^ :P B) its so much easier.i love this way instead :wub:

netblade83
05-07-2003, 04:40 AM
lucky bastard... thats all i can say

sk8punk151
05-07-2003, 06:10 AM
DAMN. only 9 more hours until I ask.. dam i am not going to be able to sleep tonight.. lol.. to tense :rolleyes:

Spindulik
05-07-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by netblade83@7 May 2003 - 05:12
hey, if she doesnt say yes, its not the end of the world.. youre in 8th grade....
Jethro Bodine was in 8th grade too. At the age of 18 years&#33;

Sorry, just had to blurt that out. Just joking around.

lou_lou
05-07-2003, 07:56 PM
u sound really sweet so if she says no then let me know and i&#39;ll date u. no seriously b urself and try not to plan what u r going to say, good luck :)

lou_lou
05-07-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Pitbul@7 May 2003 - 04:26
i dont have to ask girl or worry about askin them.cuz they are the ones who ask me :D ^_^ :P B) its so much easier.i love this way instead :wub:
yeah right, " i love me who do u love" <_<

KurtCocain
05-07-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by j2k4@6 May 2003 - 17:59
sk8punk151-

One additional point:
Re: your thread title "...guys or chicks".

Do yourself the significant favor of referring to members of the fairer sex as girls, women, or ladies, etc.
It may not seem the case now, but there will come a time when you see one whose company you desire, and you will be done in by the use of terms like &#39;chick&#39; before you get out of the blocks. It&#39;s a matter of respect; they are not chicks (and for other readers, neither are they "bitches" or "ho&#39;s").
This is not to deny the the existence of those three catagories of female, just to indicate that you would probably not find them suitable for your own......purposes?

I had a friend once who referred to his girl as "my old lady" constantly; I chose to remind him that, were she indeed an "old lady", he would want no parts of her. He blew me off.

His former "old lady" is now my wife. B)
VEEEERRYYYYYYYYYY true.

As for the "chicks" term.. damn I even scred up 2 days ago :)) i was talking to this hottie -- a Cali chick and used the "chick" word. but it happend inadvertently :) So i kinda blew it.. Anywasy, the point is if u want impress a girl/lady be nice to her and show respect for females ingeneral. Delete those 3 words "chicks" "bitches" "ho&#39;s&#39; out of ur vocan.

On the other hand, some girls feel plattered when u call them chicks (those are the freaking gls:)

All I can say to the 14 - year all guy , man, Dont speat it. BE YOURSELF and just ask her out. Plus .. gosh, ur only 14 man :)) I feel kinda old now :))

Curley
05-07-2003, 08:45 PM
And don&#39;t call her a "bird"

summerlinda
05-07-2003, 08:51 PM
And dont tell her she&#39;s the most beautiful girl in the world, she wouldnt believe you anyway [unless she really is] Tell her you really like her and want to get to know her better. Just tell her she looks great and that you like her eyes, her smile, her voice, the way she dresses etc etc. Just dont overdo.....
B)

namzuf9
05-07-2003, 09:30 PM
Damn I remember what it was like at your age. I used to think I was the ugliest dude alive, and then the hormones chilled out a bit and I realised "fuck it, if she/they dont like me then thats life" I hope it all goes well for you dude and the only advice I can give you is, if she dont wanna be with you then thats the way it goes. Dont mess yourself up on one girl. There&#39;s always someone else there for you.
Good luck man.

@Curley: Whats wrong with bird, bird?

sk8punk151
05-08-2003, 06:47 AM
Well I was going to ask today, but she wasnt at school. This friday all of us get to go to Great America (huge ass theme park) for a physics day thing and I mite ask there (win one of those huge ass teddy bears. heh), but one thing that really pisses me off about this whole thing is, is today I found out that the guy she semi likes is going to ask her out, but I dont know when hes going to. The even worst thing is the fucking kid is a tweaker. You should see him. He has ADHD, but he doesnt take his pills so he tweaks left and right.

I dont know what I am going to do. This shit is driving me insane. :(

Pitbul
05-08-2003, 07:03 AM
well if someone else is gonna ask her soon what in the hell are u waiting for dumbass ::smack sk8punk for being a dumb ass:: u dumbass <im just playin with the "dumb ass" ok dumbass.but really ur acting like ur 10 about this whole asking a girl out thing. im a year older then you and from what i can tell 30X more mature stop stressin and just ask here today or tomorow. also if this guy is as bad as ur sayin why are u worried.she must be pretty ugly if she that desprate. the more u say "im gonna ask here on that specific day" then when that day comes u wont.you&#39;ll keep putting it off. come on ur guy grows some balls and ask her. oh well if she says "no" its not the end of the world theres a tomorow and a next year.

Agamalizard
05-08-2003, 12:53 PM
At ur age you shouldn&#39;t be thinking about this. You suppose to put ur tiny dick into ur pants and concentrate on ur studies. Allow yourself to be riped enough in age before thinking of where to shove ur hot little dick. :lol: :lol:

If you can&#39;t endure it then rush to her and ask her to give you &#39;punany&#39; and see what will happen. B)

pyromonkey
05-08-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by lou_lou+7 May 2003 - 20:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lou_lou @ 7 May 2003 - 20:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Pitbul@7 May 2003 - 04:26
i dont have to ask girl or worry about askin them.cuz they are the ones who ask me&nbsp; :D&nbsp; ^_^&nbsp; :P&nbsp; B) its so much easier.i love this way instead :wub:
yeah right, " i love me who do u love" <_< [/b][/quote]
pitbul, people who say things like this online are usually the ones with the most trouble in that area&#33;

@lou_lou: good response&#33;

sk8punk151
05-08-2003, 11:13 PM
Well I came to conclusion that I am not going to ask her out. Its weird. Lately shes been giving me real bad looks for no reason. I think it might be because of what I said to one of her friends about the tweaker. I think she just wants to be friends, and anyways I realized that the only reason why I &#39;loved&#39; her is because I wanted pussy and I am a horny devil :rolleyes: So I dont know whats next. I cant wait to go to the amusement park tomorrow hehe :)

Pitbul
05-09-2003, 01:30 AM
wow no to be mean but so far your the only "pussy" i know of on this board. i guess now you&#39;ll never know if she would have said yes or no. tiske tiske tiske tu no tienes huevos.puro mentidas si que no.

hobbes
05-09-2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Pitbul@9 May 2003 - 02:30
wow no to be mean but so far your the only "pussy" i know of on this board. i guess now you&#39;ll never know if she would have said yes or no. tiske tiske tiske tu no tienes huevos.puro mentidas si que no.
Well, I can read enough Spanish to tell you that "you have no balls". I wonder if "mentidas" should be "mentiras". I think the last line means " Your lying to yourself if you don&#39;t think so".

Anyway, gosh, to be young with butterflies in the stomach.

The last fairytale to be dispelled.

Cherish the moments of ignorance, the excitement of discovery.

These are the times when you are totally alive. The first touch, you hang on every word like they are Biblical. What did that glance mean? She pressed against me, an accident? Ever hear the expression, "the prelude to the kiss"?

You are too young to be thinking of pussy. Just enjoy all the firsts, don&#39;t jump for the lasts.

"What&#39;s wrong with a kiss, boy. No need to go jumping straight for the clitoris".

sk8punk151
05-09-2003, 02:27 AM
I have done all the first (make out u kno). So I am ready, and fuck I am not a pussy its just I&#39;d rather not ask then ask and have her say no, but who knows I might change my mind and ask her this weekend I am thinking about it

namzuf9
05-09-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by sk8punk151@9 May 2003 - 02:27
I have done all the first (make out u kno). So I am ready, and fuck I am not a pussy its just I&#39;d rather not ask then ask and have her say no, but who knows I might change my mind and ask her this weekend I am thinking about it
Screw it dude just go out and skate&#33;
Stop worrying about finding some girl to stick it to. The more you chase it the harder it is to get. Trust me man in a few years time you&#39;ll have more pussy than you can handle.
Till then find a big-ass ledge and rip it to fuck&#33;

freak
05-09-2003, 10:34 AM
damn u sk8punk151 i read through 3 pages for nothing and u wuss out :angry: :blink: lol just messing with u but id say ask her...accually im ordering u to :D ;)

sk8punk151
05-09-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by namzuf9+9 May 2003 - 10:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 9 May 2003 - 10:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sk8punk151@9 May 2003 - 02:27
Screw it dude just go out and skate&#33;
Stop worrying about finding some girl to stick it to. The more you chase it the harder it is to get. Trust me man in a few years time you&#39;ll have more pussy than you can handle.
Till then find a big-ass ledge and rip it to fuck&#33; [/b][/quote]
B) heh good point. Well I still might change my mind and ask her, but I doubt it because I need to concetrate on more important things, like SK8ING&#33;

netblade83
05-09-2003, 05:06 PM
skating...more important than girls?&#33; wtf :slaps sk8punk151: get your head on straight&#33; ask her out&#33;

namzuf9
05-09-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by netblade83@9 May 2003 - 17:06
skating...more important than girls?&#33;
I agree. Skating is more important than girls :P :P :P :P

freak
05-09-2003, 06:50 PM
namzuf9 you don&#39;t know what ur talking about&#33; maybe you saying that cause ur having girl troubles too...How could u say skating is more important :unsure: how old did you say you were 14?15? I&#39;m looking at your age and saying dating isnt that big of a deal at your age but the more good/bad experinces you have&#33; when your younger will help you out in future relationships

Curley
05-09-2003, 09:50 PM
Well if you give up on her so easily, your not worth it. Sorry :)

sk8punk151
05-10-2003, 06:11 AM
Well today we went to Great America (the amusement park) and it totally kicked ass and I think she likes me again. lol. So I am going to ask next time I see her or talk to her online/phone.. Ill tell you all what happens when I do it.. :o

netblade83
05-10-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by freak@9 May 2003 - 13:50
namzuf9 you don&#39;t know what ur talking about&#33; maybe you saying that cause ur having girl troubles too...How could u say skating is more important :unsure: how old did you say you were 14?15? I&#39;m looking at your age and saying dating isnt that big of a deal at your age but the more good/bad experinces you have&#33; when your younger will help you out in future relationships
thats one of my biggest regrets.. not stopping being such a fucking pussy until later than i shouldve

namzuf9
05-10-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by freak@9 May 2003 - 18:50
namzuf9 you don&#39;t know what ur talking about&#33; maybe you saying that cause ur having girl troubles too...How could u say skating is more important :unsure:&nbsp; how old did you say you were 14?15? I&#39;m looking at your age and saying dating isnt that big of a deal at your age but the more good/bad experinces you have&#33; when your younger will help you out in future relationships
I&#39;m 22 and been in my current relationship for 4 years so I&#39;m not doing too bad.
But if worst comes to the worst I&#39;ll still have my board&#33;&#33;
Its called being light hearted dude. I&#39;ve seen too many ppl get all messed up over a girl and forgetting that there&#39;s more to life than chasing the opposite sex.

Edit: sorry I missed your last post there sk8punk. Cool go for it.

j2k4
05-10-2003, 07:44 PM
Is it possible to give one&#39;s heart while keeping one&#39;s head? :huh:

Keikan
05-11-2003, 12:14 AM
Why are you grounded until June 13?

MagicNakor
05-11-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by j2k4@10 May 2003 - 20:44
Is it possible to give one&#39;s heart while keeping one&#39;s head? :huh:
Not when your 13. 14. 15. Whatever it was they said. ;)

netblade83
05-11-2003, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Keikan@10 May 2003 - 19:14
Why are you grounded until June 13?
probably was that porno he was caught with :ph34r:

sk8punk151
05-11-2003, 03:15 AM
HAHA. actually its because my gay PE teacher told my mom I smoke (how the fuck does she know?) And I got a 2.39 gpa, which infact isnt really that bad. My life sucks <_<

Tormentor
05-11-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by sk8punk151@10 May 2003 - 21:15
HAHA. actually its because my gay PE teacher told my mom I smoke (how the fuck does she know?) And I got a 2.39 gpa, which infact isnt really that bad. My life sucks <_<
How did your P.E teacher find out you smoke?

killallhippies
05-11-2003, 08:15 PM
infamousalbo 101, don&#39;t be so lazy, you&#39;re english and you&#39;re at school still, learn to speak and write in your own language.

sk8punk151
05-12-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by andrewlamb098+11 May 2003 - 20:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andrewlamb098 @ 11 May 2003 - 20:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sk8punk151@10 May 2003 - 21:15
HAHA. actually its because my gay PE teacher told my mom I smoke (how the fuck does she know?) And I got a 2.39 gpa, which infact isnt really that bad. My life sucks&nbsp; <_<
How did your P.E teacher find out you smoke? [/b][/quote]
I think its because I hang out with all the stoners. lol. But sill, she cant just presume that I smoke without any proof. What a bitch. <_<

Spindulik
05-12-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by sk8punk151+12 May 2003 - 03:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sk8punk151 @ 12 May 2003 - 03:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -andrewlamb098@11 May 2003 - 20:31
<!--QuoteBegin--sk8punk151@10 May 2003 - 21:15
I think its because I hang out with all the stoners. lol. But sill, she cant just presume that I smoke without any proof. What a bitch. <_< [/b][/quote]
Just get an insurance policy (you should get one any way), and the Tobacco screener (urine test) will tell if you are a tobacco user.

Tormentor
05-12-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by sk8punk151+11 May 2003 - 20:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sk8punk151 @ 11 May 2003 - 20:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -andrewlamb098@11 May 2003 - 20:31
<!--QuoteBegin--sk8punk151@10 May 2003 - 21:15
I think its because I hang out with all the stoners. lol. But sill, she cant just presume that I smoke without any proof. What a bitch. <_< [/b][/quote]
I would fukin kill the bitch&#33;&#33;&#33; What proof does she have that you smoke.

Keikan
05-12-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by sk8punk151@11 May 2003 - 04:15
HAHA. actually its because my gay PE teacher told my mom I smoke (how the fuck does she know?) And I got a 2.39 gpa, which infact isnt really that bad. My life sucks&nbsp; <_<
Smoking is stupid it just poisons you, weed is better it an&#39;t addictive and it gets you high :D

O wait you smokin weed or smokes, hanging with stoners lol

sk8punk151
05-12-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Keikan+12 May 2003 - 05:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Keikan @ 12 May 2003 - 05:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sk8punk151@11 May 2003 - 04:15
Smoking is stupid it just poisons you, weed is better it an&#39;t addictive and it gets you high :D

O wait you smokin weed or smokes, hanging with stoners lol [/b][/quote]
WEED&#33;&#33; FUCK CIGS :)

and yes, I hate the fucking PE teacher. She had no proof what so ever. Shes a bitch and ever since she called my mom and told her all she does is PMS at me all fucking period long. god dam :angry:

imtoshort
05-12-2003, 05:09 AM
did you just say 2.39 gpa isnt that bad? srry buddy, yah it is...

Kabal
05-12-2003, 05:15 AM
Maybe someone told her in class or somethin? Which means you aughtta be lookin around for a snitch.

netblade83
05-12-2003, 06:12 AM
youre gonna want to be AT LEAST above 3.0

nahan
05-12-2003, 07:57 AM
Skate punk ,I hope this reaches you in time.
This may be long but read it all ,it should be your format.

What you want to do is get her to go out w/ you and some mutual friends.

1 it mkes it easy for her to say yes and 2 you wont be so nervious
when all your really doing is hanging out,very confortible.

Get some friends together suggest something to them prior
to asking her out.Like you and some friends are going somewhere fun where you can spend more than a few quite hours together.
Very important

Now everyone here is pretty much telling you to be respectible,
thats all nice and all but girls dont want to be 100% respected
simply cause through out the ages they never were.
And also she&#39;ll think your a pussy.

True enough dont call her a chick and dont compliment her boobs unless shes begging for it.
Every girl/women loves compliments ,but almost all
of them loves it when you compliment their eyes.
Make sure your just looking deeply into her eyes as shes talking to
you,then when she pauses say it...

And with a straight face even if its a lie.Doing this makes it all the more believable.
Girls love to talk so let em,it makes it all easyier if you just listen
without judging and without saying too much.

There is nothing worse than some guy who makes a fool of himself by
talking too much .Plus she&#39;ll think you really care about what she says,
thinks,and think your a good listener.

Now the most important thing is to be funny and make a few jokes,
women love a sense of humour and find it sexy.
Not necessarily your commen guy walks into a bar joke,but a funny story or mishap about your friends (dont try to impress her )something embarssing
or funny situation that even happened to you.Jokes about her are game,
take it easy watch out.
Or even easyier some fat guy thats out at the same place as you eating
all you food,make sure to tell her your joking after though.
Feel her out ,what kind of jokes make her laugh the most are money.

Bottom line on this dont embarass your friends that much because
they will become your worst enemy, and will embarass you 2x as bad

All in all be your self because thats who she thinks is cool,dont be mean
or cruel when you make your jokes at her ,your friends or that
a.d.d kid she might feel sorry for.
Teachers or people you know she dosent like are also money .

Let us now what happens ,make sure to ask that broad out,espeacially
if your grounded (make a friend let her know if you are)then she&#39;ll
think or know the risks you take to go out w/ her and love you for it.

Good luck ? as if you need it now.

nahan
05-12-2003, 08:02 AM
What good is a 3 .0 grade point in the summer when twichy is out w/ this girl instead of sk8 punk

He is only in like 10th grade fuck off w/ the grades crap.
I bet hes got no intension of going to harvard on a scholly

MagicNakor
05-12-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by nahan@12 May 2003 - 08:57

I find that rather insulting. Perhaps you ought to find a woman who has some self-esteem, and then try to disrespect her. Throughout the ages women were not treated with respect because, suprise, most ages&#39; civilizations were patriarchies. However, this is not entirely true either, women in both Norse and Germanic tribal cultures were respected very well, in some instances having power that outstripped the men.

Edit: needless flaming removed

Skweeky
05-12-2003, 09:07 AM
nahan, where did u find those tips? In a book from 1920???

update for you:

- girls DO want to be respected, especially at that age. At 14 girls are just figuring out that &#39; the world made of this brotherhood of men, for whatever that means&#39;. The best thing you can do is compliment a girl on her strenght and her independance. It makes her feel good and she&#39;ll respect you for noticing it.

- the eyes thing is sooo outdated. I always have to laugh when a guy says such things to me....I mean, talking about clichés.... :blink:

-unless the girl knows the same people as you do, it is a bad idea to take her out on a date with YOUR friends. She&#39;ll feel like your friends have to approve of her and you relationship.

-for godssake, DO NOT TELL JOKES ABOUT PEOPLE WHO ARE FAT OR UGLY OR SOMETHING&#33;&#33;&#33; You can might as well go to the date wearing only some bearskin. Joke about teachers, that always works, try to be sofisticated in your humour.

cheers, ;)

*walks away mumbling &#39;girls don&#39;t want to be 100% respected...jeezes...can u believe that, it&#39;s fucking 2003*

:lol: :lol:

MagicNakor
05-12-2003, 09:09 AM
I&#39;d like to argue that women have always wanted to be 100% respected. Society just hasn&#39;t allowed it, until most recently.

summerlinda
05-12-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by MagicNakor+12 May 2003 - 09:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MagicNakor @ 12 May 2003 - 09:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nahan@12 May 2003 - 08:57

I find that rather insulting. Perhaps you ought to find a woman who has some self-esteem, and then try to disrespect her. Throughout the ages women were not treated with respect because, suprise, most ages&#39; civilizations were patriarchies. However, this is not entirely true either, women in both Norse and Germanic tribal cultures were respected very well, in some instances having power that outstripped the men.

Edit: needless flaming removed [/b][/quote]
Thank you Magic Nakor&#33;&#33;&#33;
:swear: @ Nahan

Spindulik
05-12-2003, 11:50 AM
Everyone here seems to be telling you some good advice. In general, be nice to the girl (respect).

Guys too need respect from the girls. Believe it or not, it is true. We&#39;re all people. Why do "we" always have to cater to the girl? Guys probably need it more than the girls, because they tend to bottle those feminine emotions to themselves. It isn&#39;t macho to express emotions. Actually, it is a good tool for guys to be emotional around girls. Ain&#39;t nothing like a capturing a girls heart, when she sees you all choked up at a "Chick Flick".

j2k4
05-12-2003, 05:10 PM
I got remarried three years ago (found a GREAT lady), but was single for eight years prior.
In that intervening period, I was amazed how few female &#39;types&#39; there seem to be; the ones who project &#39;worthwhileness&#39; are few and far between.
Even if the shallowness isn&#39;t genuine, (protection mechanisms aside), don&#39;t they realize they&#39;re short-changing their chances?
What really blew me away were the ones who wanted a relationship badly, but insisted I accept the &#39;bitchiness&#39; they wore so proudly on their sleeve-("I&#39;m a bitch, and you WILL love me for it").
I&#39;m waaaaaaay off topic, here; that just had to come out. :D

nahan
05-13-2003, 12:45 AM
Yeah right girls in general dont want a guy like that .
NIce guys allways finish last ,I dont care how old you thnk the format is.
If it aint broke dont fix it.

And im not trying to pick you girls up so dont flatter yourselves.
Only a feminist wants 100% respect at all times ,because they would rather wear the pants in the household.Im talking the upper 80 and 90&#39;s of respect
Girls would rather have a bad boy than some boring wuss.

You women should be honest here ,and to your self.

Skweeky
05-13-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by nahan@13 May 2003 - 01:45

Only a feminist wants 100% respect at all times ,because they would rather wear the pants in the household.Im talking the upper 80 and 90&#39;s of respect

*falls of her chair from pure amazement about the rudeness in this post*

ok.....
I am a girl...and the time that I did NOT be honest towards myself is long gone.
I am NOT a feminist, I&#39;m an equalist. I want women to have exactly the same rights and duties as men. Feminism is something from the &#39;70 and it&#39;s a bit passé to be honest.
Nice guys DO NOT finish last in the long run. Believe me, I can know, I&#39;m a girl.

But, if u truly believe you&#39;re right, I have only one thing to say here:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/hfguide/cart_people/caveman.gif

now, drag that woman by her hair back to that cave of yours&#33;
I&#39;m sure she&#39;ll enjoy it...

nahan
05-13-2003, 01:48 AM
Look Im not tying to be rude,after all its you who is passing jugments
on me specifically.
Im talking about girls/women in general based on all my experiences.

Its how society is today.Women are only as successful as how beatiful
they look ,and men are only a successful as how much money they make.

Respect is a two way street,equaility is great Im all for it.
Unfortunately thats just not how things work, no matter what you have you would allways like better and more.

sk8punk151
05-13-2003, 10:11 AM
LOLOLOL :lol: thanx for all the help guys. I am still waiting to ask, I dont think we know each other taht well yet for it to happen. Ill bump this topic up when I ask her so you all will know what happens

Darth Sushi
05-13-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by sk8punk151@13 May 2003 - 11:11
LOLOLOL :lol: thanx for all the help guys. I am still waiting to ask, I dont think we know each other taht well yet for it to happen. Ill bump this topic up when I ask her so you all will know what happens
You snooze, you lose&#33;

WeeMouse
05-13-2003, 03:34 PM
:blink:

Not all girls like bad boys&#33; I find that the "bad boys" round here are all boring as they spend all of their time and effort being bad&#33; :lol: I don&#39;t mind being called a lassie, but chick or burd(as it&#39;s said in Glasgow) sounds awful to me and i don&#39;t like being called it - all my friends feel the same.

advice, advice,advice...sk8punk151, if you like her TALK TO HER&#33; Get to know her really well before you ask her...and if she likes you too she&#39;ll tell the other guy to bog off. simple, no? Be yourself tho...worked for me when i met a really cute guy when we were 14...he eventually asked me out after about 6 months of friendship...

isn&#39;t that right, Lamsey? :) :wub:

Bender
05-13-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by WeeMouse@13 May 2003 - 17:34
isn&#39;t that right, Lamsey? :) :wub:
That was sooo cute&#33;
--&#62; Lamsey :) :wub: <--Weemouse

@ nahan: I&#39;m sorry to bring this news to you, but you don&#39;t know anything about this subject. :huh:

@ sk8punk151: Follow the advises you got from the girls; good luck and heads up, we&#39;ve been all there. :)
... And keep bumping this topic, we&#39;re al very curious. :lol:

TRshady
05-13-2003, 04:48 PM
Bit late, but as said (and most importantly) be yourself and remember she is bound to be nervous too and If she likes you then ........... errr be happy :)

Schmiggy_JK23
05-13-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by nahan@12 May 2003 - 19:45

I find it funny that the women and guys brush nathans statment off as fool heartedly, without even considering fully what he said.

I watched a episode of Will and Grace once, and it shows this point of view to the "t". Grace found a guy, who bent over backwards for her, gave her anything she wanted, was overly sensitive, respected her 100%... and you know what, she didnt like it, because he didnt stand up for himself, put her before him, at all times, not the norm in a mutual relationship, and they didnt have any conflicts what so ever, because he always gave in.

Now dont bullshit me, and say, OH thats what we want... get a clue. I may only be 24... but I have dated enough to know that "most" women at least want some guy with a backbone, and edge to him, yet where she can have her cake and eat it too, he should be respectfull towards her always, dont get me wrong, but respectfull of all her at times, is different... If your guy new did anything wrong, didnt stay out a bit late, and not call, etc, etc, things like (respect of her), it would probably be too perfect for most of you, and not acceptable.

I have seen it, ive experienced it, many times... I always get complimented on down to earth, and sweet I am, my good listening skills, sensitive side, compared to most guys. But also am always reminded that my teasing, and joking, stereotypical guy side, is a perfect compliment, because I know when to use what, and what time is right for such actions, and attitudes..

the key to what I am saying is, there is a balance here... and dont tell me you all want it at one sides extreme, either way, because that is nonsense.

tianup
05-13-2003, 06:19 PM
It amuses the shit out of me that a grade eight skater kid asking for dating advice has somehow degenerated into a philosophical debate about the semantics and ethics of relationships and the history of sexism. :P

@nahan - you said "Its how society is today.Women are only as successful as how beatiful
they look ,and men are only a successful as how much money they make."

C&#39;mon, dude. Since you&#39;re obviously a hip hop guy, let me remind you of irony - remember when Eminem said "If you believe that, I&#39;ll kill you (too)" My point is, the only people who are affected by that bullshit, are the people who abide by and believe that shit. Turn off the TV and tell your mouthy friends who have obviously done a great job of telling you what to think to shut the fuck up and come back to the real world.

@Schmiggy_JK23 - you said "...the key to what I am saying is, there is a balance here..."

Totally accurate, but the rest of your post kind of makes it sound bad. We all need balance - in ourselves AND in our partners. It&#39;s our stereotypes (like nahan has) that cause our dysfunction. Everyone wants (if they&#39;re not fucked up, abusive, insane, etc.) someone who can excite them and make decisions and do what needs to be done and be strong and successful, while also being sensitive to their needs, understanding and affectionate. The real problem we run into is that people now don&#39;t really know how to find their match. We get lonely or obsessed with societies standards on looks and money, and end up with someone we shouldn&#39;t even be friends with. Someone who&#39;s idea of affection is our idea of disrespect or dismissiveness.

Anyway, you&#39;re right @nahan, when you say "Respect is a two way street,equaility is great Im all for it." (although I think that you probably just said that so EVERYONE on this board didn&#39;t start calling you an asshole). But the way you describe it is still one way. Remember this: Why would you expect to be respected by others if you don&#39;t respect yourself - HOWEVER - WHY would you expect to be respected by others when you don&#39;t respect them?

Don&#39;t be afraid to be the only one around you with integrity. THAT is how you really achieve the two way street of respect and equality. Fuck what everyone else seems to be doing. Don&#39;t be part of disrespecting ANYONE.

Proper Bo
05-13-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by tianup@13 May 2003 - 19:19
It amuses the shit out of me that a grade eight skater kid asking for dating advice has somehow degenerated into a philosophical debate about the semantics and ethics of relationships and the history of sexism. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Z
05-13-2003, 09:21 PM
yeah you guys are nuts. ;) :P

Lamsey
05-13-2003, 09:55 PM
Anyway, to get back on topic...

My advice to you, Sk8Punk, is to be yourself and to make sure you become one of her best friends. Be friendly, talk to her, go places with her and your friends. Don&#39;t ask her out until you&#39;re certain she wants you to ask her. That way you&#39;ll know if you&#39;re making the right choice.

If you can&#39;t get close to her by being her friend, then you&#39;re not going to last as a couple if you do go out.

Make sure you get a good girl - believe me, it&#39;s worth waiting for a nice lass who you care for. Don&#39;t go for someone just because of hormones.

Some clarification for Skweeky:

Lamsey --&#62; :wub: :wub: <-- WeeMouse

It&#39;s a two way thing :P

Schmiggy_JK23
05-14-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey@13 May 2003 - 16:55

Make sure you get a good girl - believe me, it&#39;s worth waiting for a nice lass who you care for. Don&#39;t go for someone just because of hormones.

Dont listen to the young pup here sk8...

You&#39;re young, dont worry about finding the right one, etc, etc... its overrated at that time in your life, live for the moment, hormones, who cares, act on them, but responsibly... this come from experience... you dont want to be like people i know, looking back, woulda shoulda couldaing... live for the moment, carpe diem&#33; You find someone your attracted to, and she isnt a total pain, see what you can do...

nahan
05-14-2003, 12:49 AM
Here we go again ,whith all those pre concieved notions of the
stereotypical male who likes hip hop.(dont like or listen to what em has to say)
You guys cant gather or read between the lines enough to make those kind of judgments

Schmiggy said it best.And you know what nobody is perfect.
So why pretend that we live in a perfect world.After a while perfect becomes boring

It just dosent work that way.To me what ive said is obviously taken out of context .You must be thinking of extreme cases ,Im thinking of the most minute cases of disrespect you can think of.
Draw your own conclutions.

And I espeacially dont expect 100% of respect at all times,I can take a little joke.And if I screw up,I hope my girl freind tells me and maybe once and a while yells at me.Because I dont do it on purpose it just happens sometimes.And makeup sex isnt too bad either.

No one likes to be disrespected, just like nobody wants cancer but it just happens.

Weemouse you dont like a guy that has a little bit of an edge,a guy who would throw down is a secand if a guy grabbed your ass.Ahh thats ok I said most girls ,based on my experiences anyway.

Before most of you gang up on me I cant help but remember a quote from the renaissance that makes me think about freedom of speach.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire 1759 or was it S. G. Talentyre

Edit: Tallentyre said it as a summary of Voltaires actions,But Voltaire got the credit.......Imagine that

nahan
05-14-2003, 01:11 AM
tian

YOU ARE ONLY SUCCESSFUL AS HOW MUCH MONEY YOU MAKE.
If you disagree tell me then, How do you gauge success ?

If you cant look at the bigger picture than the hell w/ you.
Thats how the world is wake up

Z
05-14-2003, 01:28 AM
skweeky isnt that a guy? :lol:

tianup
05-14-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by nahan@14 May 2003 - 02:11
tian

Dude, life is about one thing; how much joy you have, create, and share. If you derive massive amounts of happiness by building things or making music or helping people or figuring out ridiculously complex mathematical equations and you pusue those things with all your heart you will be happy and at peace and able to be a good partner and parent, etc. If you don&#39;t, you will be miserable and make everyone else around you miserable.

I could go on about this and try to teach you something, but...I think it would be a waste of time.

Just so you know big man of two whole decades telling me to look at the bigger fucking picture- I&#39;ve made more money in the last couple of years than you probably ever will in your whole life - so I know what I&#39;m talking about when it comes to your little gauge - I also do what I love, have a beautiful wife and a wonderful daughter, and great family and friends - NOT just because I&#39;m lucky, but because I&#39;ve cultivated these things because they are important to me. Oh yeah, and I&#39;ve also worked as a player and engineer on half of the records that you apparently listen to. What have you done? Dropped out of school and called your mother names?

I was open minded and respectful in my post concerning your comments the first time, but I&#39;m afraid I have no tolerance for stupidity. <_<

Sk8Punk - sorry to get so off topic. If you dig someone enough to worry about it this much, then you need to ask her out. Don&#39;t wait until you miss your chance and regret it. Treat it like anything else that you get excited about and just go after it - NO FEAR&#33; :P

Schmiggy_JK23
05-14-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by nahan@13 May 2003 - 19:49
It just dosent work that way.To me what ive said is obviously taken out of context .You must be thinking of extreme cases ,Im thinking of the most minute cases of disrespect you can think of.
Draw your own conclutions.

And I espeacially dont expect 100% of respect at all times,I can take a little joke.And if I screw up,I hope my girl freind tells me and maybe once and a while yells at me.Because I dont do it on purpose it just happens sometimes.And makeup sex isnt too bad either.

No one likes to be disrespected, just like nobody wants cancer but it just happens.

Weemouse you dont like a guy that has a little bit of an edge,a guy who would throw down is a secand if a guy grabbed your ass.Ahh thats ok I said most girls ,based on my experiences anyway.
I could tell from his original tone, that everyone took you out of context nahan, hence why i said what i said.

And i agree with you, i wouldnt want to be totally respected constantly, if i fuck up, i hope my gf or significant other would prode me a bit, joke, because its only for our own benefit. Same with the edge thing... I wouldnt hesitate a second to stand up for my gf in that manner, even if the guy was twice my size... where as, I know alot of guys, if they dont think they can take them, would back down, and ignore the situation...

any one, the point still stands.. there has to be balance...

as far as a measurement of success, i dont think there is a standard... for many, its money, others love, others their job, others their place in life... it differs greatly from individual, to individual... i measure mine, in mere happiness... wasnt great last year, after parting with my fiance, but im comming around, and am back on the road to contentness, and imho, I am sucessfull.

nahan
05-14-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by tianup+14 May 2003 - 03:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tianup @ 14 May 2003 - 03:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nahan@14 May 2003 - 02:11
tian

I could go on about this and try to teach you something, but...I think it would be a waste of time.

Just so you know big man of two whole decades telling me to look at the bigger fucking picture- I&#39;ve made more money in the last couple of years than you probably ever will in your whole life - so I know what I&#39;m talking about when it comes to your little gauge - .
Oh yeah, and I&#39;ve also worked as a player and engineer on half of the records that you apparently listen to. What have you done? Dropped out of school and called your mother names?

I was open minded and respectful in my post concerning your comments the first time, but I&#39;m afraid I have no tolerance for stupidity. <_<

[/b][/quote]
So you guage success by ?
From what I gather you do gauge your success by how much money you&#39;ve made.

And no you werent open minded and repectful,oh by open minded you mean judgmental .
All of a sudden you know me because you worked as a player and an engineer on half of the records that I&#39;ve apparently listen to.

Just because I said to hell with you if you cant look at the bigger picture,that gives you the right to call me a dropout and insinuate I call my mother names .

What could you possible teach me old man, how to be a good judge of character.
Go help your wife wash the dishes or go put on your dress.

See respect is a two way street your reply was disrespectful, therefore I dont respect you any longer

tianup
05-14-2003, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by nahan@14 May 2003 - 03:34

So you guage success by ?
From what I gather you do gauge your success by how much money you&#39;ve made.

And no you werent open minded and repectful,oh by open minded you mean judgmental .
All of a sudden you know me because you worked as a player and an engineer on half of the records that I&#39;ve apparently listen to.

Just because I said to hell with you if you cant look at the bigger picture,that gives you the right to call me a dropout and insinuate I call my mother names .

What could you possible teach me old man, how to be a good judge of character.
Go help your wife wash the dishes or go put on your dress.

See respect is a two way street your reply was disrespectful, therefore I dont respect you any longer
Apparently you didn&#39;t read my posts. I have no interest in arguing with you or debating your concept of success, and I don&#39;t think I know you - I believe it is you who presumed to know me, and the world. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion whether I agree with it or not. I also suppose that your comments should be considered fair play in response to a couple of my comments. For the record, I am only a few years older than you, I didn&#39;t help my wife do the dishes (I did them myself), and I have worn a dress (for entertainment value only). Peace.

nahan
05-14-2003, 03:58 AM
AAAHHHH so you admit you&#39;ve worn a dress.

I guess you gauge success by happiness and how much money you have made,which is baisically what i said.

I only said thats how society gauges success, or else why dont rich people drive peices of junk.
Status symbols all part and package of success.

Sk8 punk do the right thing ,I only suggest my way and Smiggy would probablly agree.But only if you understand what we are talking about.

Bottom line if thats not you, be yourself afterall she thinks you cool anyway

Z
05-14-2003, 04:07 AM
nahan, youre not a pimp. only me&#33;&#33; ;)

nahan
05-14-2003, 04:52 AM
What ? you want me to pimp you....

Hey man Im a pimp cartographer, thats what my friends call me cause
I find all the good parties and hot ladies

Z
05-14-2003, 04:53 AM
:lol: :lol: what a joker...

nahan
05-14-2003, 04:57 AM
My girlfriend got all angry when she found out about my nickname.
But I said hey I pimped you didnt I ,that didnt go to well.

We&#39;ve been together for two years in july though.
But you can be part of my pimp patrol the "Pimp Street Pimps"

haha ahha

Schmiggy_JK23
05-14-2003, 05:15 AM
ROFL....

any how... sk8, if u still read this... dont buy into none of that love crap, "one person for you" stuff quite yet, your young, tag what you can now, and live to the fullest...

and be you, if your sarcastic, a joker, then stick with it... dont be that 100% respecter, just to kiss someones ass, and impress them... its not worth selling out, specially when it doesnt work out.

sk8punk151
05-14-2003, 05:23 AM
I know I keep on saying this shit, but I think this week is gonna be the week I ask. Time can only tell what she&#39;ll say :rolleyes:

nahan
05-14-2003, 05:30 AM
Dont be a punk ass shes gonna say yes,just dont make it a big deal.

Do like i said and go out with a bunch her friends to go with you and your friends, make it very casual.

Bring her friends makes her more comfortible and they can talk w/your friends so they&#39;ll all leave you alone.
even if she says no (which she wont)no big deal its a group thing not a date
Just do it , show some balls.Take it from a pimp ,its money.

Eatchipz
05-14-2003, 06:48 AM
Good Luck Dude On Gettin the Chick

Livy
05-14-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by sk8punk151@14 May 2003 - 06:23
I know I keep on saying this shit, but I think this week is gonna be the week I ask. Time can only tell what she&#39;ll say :rolleyes:
yeah, good luck dude/ :rolleyes: :pirate:

Bender
05-14-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Z@14 May 2003 - 03:28
skweeky isnt that a guy? :lol:
Skweeky is most definitaly a girl&#33; :P

sk8punk151
05-15-2003, 02:13 AM
Well, today and yesterday really sucked. I got a progress report in the mail and it showed I had a D- in english and a C in Social Studies. Dam my mom flipped a bitch like always. She is threating to throw me in private school and that would REALLY suck.. ehh today is to shitty for words to describe..

I think I am going to ask her out like tomorrow I dont know but really I dont givee a fuck ne more because my life is already a peice of shit if she were to say no I wouldnt even be all tat sad because I could already see it coming

and to top this all off. I dont know when I am going to see the matrix reloaded. My mom knows I have been waiting 3 years for this movie yet she still wont let me see it. I bought my tickets about a month and half ago and she fucking threw them away.. She thinks this will teach me lesson. She thinks wrong.. Well, I just am really pissed and I probably wont be able to see the matrix 2 for quite sometime (considering i have 56k and to download the copy on BT it would take me about a week).

This is probably one of the worst weeks in my entire life so I am just going to ask her and hopefully she&#39;ll say yes, but I dont know...

HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY: FRIEND IS BURNING ME VCD OF RELOADED. YAY. MY LIFE IS QUITE BORING, WOULDNT U SAY <_<

Z
05-15-2003, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Bender+14 May 2003 - 04:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bender @ 14 May 2003 - 04:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Z@14 May 2003 - 03:28
skweeky isnt that a guy?&nbsp; :lol:
Skweeky is most definitaly a girl&#33; :P [/b][/quote]
no that picture of the caveman&#33; :lol:

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
05-15-2003, 05:52 AM
I don&#39;t know if this has been mentioned anywhere.... but talk to her. Just share your feelings with each other. Take it slow or jump to it. Even if your life is crap, she can be the one to make it better.

I&#39;m 15 and i&#39;ve been madly in love with this girl since freshman year of highschool (sophmore right now and junior next school year :w00t: ). Just plan things out and make it perfect for both of you.

Good luck to you. The best thing to do is ask her out privately. It&#39;ll make her think you really care about her because you took the time to meet her somewhere private and just talk to her. ;)

dewy128
05-15-2003, 06:10 AM
Hey HowDiD U Go I Am 13 And Madly In Love With Tis 999999999999999999999999999% Hot Chick And I Have Never sked ne One Out Befor Funny Thing Is That Her Best Friend Has Asked Me Out Two Times This Week
;)

aNiZeGuy
05-15-2003, 06:17 AM
i have some poems on my forum that will help :lol:

sk8punk151
05-16-2003, 12:39 AM
I was going to ask her out and this is what happened (this really pisses me off)

I had it all planned out. I was going to ask at the end of 7th period so if she would of said no I wouldnt of had to talk about it all day.So as 7th period approached I thought everything was under control, but then I suddenly realized, that my friend had my project which was 100 points and due today&#33; FUCK.. I gave it to him to copy and he forgot to give it to me.. So at teh end of 7th period I went looking for his ass for like a half hour.. SHITT. and still he was nowhere to be found.. So I was shit outta luck.. By the time I came back, she was no longer at school and was already at home. I guess I will do it tomorrow. I am still really pissed because of the whole project thing.. The only reason why I am somewhat happy is because I finally got a smaler version of reloaded which wont take a fucking week to download.. only 9 hours to go.. Ill be up at about 3 am watching this.. heh. yah i guess ill try again asking tomorrow <_<

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
05-16-2003, 04:00 AM
Beat your friends ass and charge him for the overdue "rental" :devil:

Grab your balls and ask her out when you first see her. Be a man about this and don&#39;t cry if she says no and most likely she won&#39;t :D

Again, good luck. btw, since love is blind, make her see you. :wub:

ShockAndAwe^i^
05-16-2003, 04:23 AM
Make friends with the parents ;)

Schmiggy_JK23
05-16-2003, 04:50 AM
ur sigs a little beyond spec aint it? :rolleyes:

sk8punk151
05-16-2003, 05:03 AM
Tomorrow should be a good day if all works out (which it never does, but ehh mayb it will).

At the begining of the day all the way to the end we have this thing called Civl War Day. You renact a battle from the civil war and instead of bullets u use flower bombs.. Its hella kool. It should be fun. Its like an all out war and its played on our huge feild and to top this all off its a half day.. tis is a good way to end a shitty week..

I hope that I actually finally ask her out tomorrow.. I hope tomorrow actually works out cuz nothing ever does.. ehh, well I might actually get to see reloaded this weekend cuz my mom is cooling off a tad, but until then I am going to watch the screener I am downloading.. Hopefully Ill get to watch it before 430 am tonite (6 hours left)

peace :ph34r:

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
05-16-2003, 05:10 AM
Shoot her with a flower bomb and make your move&#33;

We&#39;re all cheering for ya&#33; :w00t:

namzuf9
05-17-2003, 12:24 AM
Whats the latest rudey? Ypu in there or what?

sk8punk151
05-17-2003, 02:15 AM
EHHH nothing worked out like always... Civil War day was a blast.. The confederates (me and like 300 other ppl) thought we won because we took their fort at the last battle, but wen we THOUGHT we won we went out in the middle of the feild and started a mosh pit.. It was hella fun, but while we were moshing wat we didnt realize was that the parent judges were docking us points..

FINAL SCORE:
UNION: 95.5
CONFEDERATES: 95.25 :o

yes then to top that off I never got to see her all day so I ddint get to ask her AND to make my day even worst.. My mom said she would take me to see reloaded, but then she said NO because she always changes her mind.. And TO MAKE IT EVEN worst.. I cant get my kazaa to download at any higher sppeds then fucking 0.50 kb/s FOR SOME REASON.. :angry:

sk8punk151
05-17-2003, 02:47 AM
I just asked her online..

Sk8punk151 [7:41 PM]: so alana.........do you wanna go out with me??
****** [7:42 PM]:&nbsp; umm...give me a little time and ask me again soon
****** [7:42 PM]:&nbsp; i do like u&nbsp;

SHUT DOWN :(

nahan
05-17-2003, 03:23 AM
Play it cool ,be confident ..a little cocky,dont put any pressure on her
or else she&#39;ll just say no.direct and to the point.

And have some sort of plan as to where your going when you ask someone out.
You want to go to dinner w/ me ? Im going _____ ,will you come with me or us or whatever.

Take it from a Pimp .Your money

sk8punk151
05-17-2003, 11:59 PM
YES&#33;&#33; lol.. SUCESS&#33; I just asked her out again over the phone while at my friends house and she said yes&#33;&#33; yah&#33; lol.. w00t&#33; and to make my day even better.. MY RELOADED DOWNLOAD IS FINISHED&#33;&#33; UBER W00T&#33; LOL LOL

to end this on a good note..

thanks you guys and ladies for all the help.. It helped me a lot.. If it wasnt for you guys I might of not even asked..

:)

Z
05-18-2003, 12:13 AM
the bottom line: is she hot? :huh:

Bass
05-18-2003, 12:16 AM
May i offer you congratulations m8, have a most enjoyable date the two of you, I`m sure you will.
:lol: :D :P :lol: :D

sk8punk151
05-18-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Z@18 May 2003 - 01:13
the bottom line: is she hot?&nbsp; :huh:
Dude, ofcourse she is fucking hot :rolleyes:

j2k4
05-18-2003, 01:45 AM
I think, in exchange for all this great advice, that you might arrange for us to judge for ourselves, huh?

Give this one a bump here and there &#39;til you can post a pic&#33; ;)

Wolfmight
05-18-2003, 02:20 AM
Play it safe, Trust in Trojan (ahem..)

Z
05-18-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by sk8punk151+17 May 2003 - 20:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sk8punk151 @ 17 May 2003 - 20:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Z@18 May 2003 - 01:13
the bottom line: is she hot? :huh:
Dude, ofcourse she is fucking hot :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
props.

scooore.

and calm yourself j2. ;)

edit: actually, yeah, we might need a pic. :P

sk8punk151
05-18-2003, 04:44 AM
LOL.. I would post a pic, but I dont have a digi cam or a scanner =/ ...

Z
05-18-2003, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by sk8punk151@17 May 2003 - 23:44
LOL.. I would post a pic, but I dont have a digi cam or a scanner =/ ...
u no doubt know someone who does.

Schmiggy_JK23
05-19-2003, 04:42 AM
use a webcam that snaps pics? thats what ihave... =]

good job on the effort... be smooth, and yourself, which is key, and i hope things work out, first impressions are key, make the first date/ time out together count, and BUY flowers&#33; They are always good stuff...

cooolway
05-19-2003, 04:48 AM
I hope that the date goes fine

sk8punk151
05-19-2003, 10:21 PM
Well, like I said.. I am grounded untill the last day of school (june 13) so until then I cant see her much outside of school. Today went fine though, everyone was asking me if I was going out with her and I was like &#39;erm yeah why is everyone wondering??&#39; and everyone was like &#39;props man props&#39; LOL.. I am sure things will get even better once summer rolls around.

BTW, I do have a webcam that snaps pics, but its not portable and she probably wont start coming over here untill summer (when I am no longer grounded) or on nights when we sneak out, but besides that i duno.
I would snap her yearbook pic, but like all the other ppl in the yearbook; she looks completely different.. ehh. :blink:

namzuf9
05-19-2003, 11:04 PM
Congrats dude. U da man&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
Can she sk8 though?&#33;? :D
I hope it all goes cool for u. Now about this grounding.......
Be a good boy and suck up to mum. Tell her about your girl and go for the sympathy vote. Tell her how important it is to have your freedom now that your dating. Suggest to her that such extreme punishments have a negative impact and tell her that a curfew would be a more suitable punishment.
This worked for me when I was a lad.
If it dont what the hell. At least you&#39;ll be saving money by not having to take her out&#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D :D

sk8punk151
05-19-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by namzuf9@20 May 2003 - 00:04
Congrats dude. U da man&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
Can she sk8 though?&#33;? :D
I hope it all goes cool for u. Now about this grounding.......
Be a good boy and suck up to mum. Tell her about your girl and go for the sympathy vote. Tell her how important it is to have your freedom now that your dating. Suggest to her that such extreme punishments have a negative impact and tell her that a curfew would be a more suitable punishment.
This worked for me when I was a lad.
If it dont what the hell. At least you&#39;ll be saving money by not having to take her out&#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D :D
Yeah, well my mom has already let me off the hook somewhat. She kept on saying that she was gonna throw me in military or private school and that I told her how much that would ruin me, mentally and socially, so she let me off the hook. I doubt she will do anything more, but its worth a try

namzuf9
05-19-2003, 11:44 PM
All that from one lousy joint? Damn&#33;

sk8punk151
05-19-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by namzuf9@20 May 2003 - 00:44
All that from one lousy joint? Damn&#33;
HAHA. More like 1000 lousy joints and BOWLS.. LOL.. :D

namzuf9
05-19-2003, 11:50 PM
But you only got caught with one...........

sk8punk151
05-20-2003, 12:17 AM
OK WAT THE FUCK

**** [5:13 PM]:&nbsp; okay um i really hate to do this cuz ur really sweet and really nice and really cool but i really dont feel like having a boyfriend right now so i dont think we should go out anymore but maybe another time

sk8punk151
05-20-2003, 12:24 AM
I have no idea wat the fuck just fucking happened, but I am so confused and sad that I feel like I am about to fucking die

Z
05-20-2003, 12:42 AM
thats not too good man. i dont know what to say.
we&#39;ll never understand women though. get that. :P

sk8punk151
05-20-2003, 12:49 AM
This is probably THE worst fucking thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life.

Z
05-20-2003, 12:56 AM
ask her whats going on at school in person.

nahan
05-20-2003, 01:03 AM
Its simple ok ,everyone asking you if the two of you are "going out ".
is the reason why she has done this .
Thats why she says she dosent want a boyfriend.

Everyone has gotten the wrong idea.
Tell her you dont want a girlfriend right now either.and tell her all you want to do is hang out w/her .(Just so theres no complications at school).

Braging at this point to all the guys at school will ruin everything,so dont.

Just trust me

sk8punk151
05-20-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by nahan@20 May 2003 - 02:03
Its simple ok ,everyone asking you if the two of you are "going out ".
is the reason why she has done this .
Thats why she says she dosent want a boyfriend.

Everyone has gotten the wrong idea.
Tell her you dont want a girlfriend right now either.and tell her all you want to do is hang out w/her .(Just so theres no complications at school).

Braging at this point to all the guys at school will ruin everything,so dont.

Just trust me
I doubt that is the main reason. I probably will never know actually. None of her friends know why she did it either. I have talked to all of her friends even her best friend and she has no idea why she did it. :angry:

nahan
05-20-2003, 01:19 AM
They dont know what they want.

Wolfmight
05-20-2003, 01:39 AM
Man, sneak out and meet her.

sk8punk151
05-20-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Wolfmight@20 May 2003 - 02:39
Man, sneak out and meet her.
What do u mean?? I doubt she even likes me any more.. Fuck this sucks so much ass. And is that sig you have there real because if it is that kind of speed is fucking INCREDIBLE.

Z
05-20-2003, 03:47 AM
yo just tell her you dont have to be her boyfriend. just tell her you want to get to know her better, unless u guys are already friends. ask her to help u study or something sometime.
stuff thats not really "going out", but usually works. dont give up if youre this upset man, but dont be too overwhelming on her.

sk8punk151
05-20-2003, 04:03 AM
I dont want a BF right now

thats wat they alll say *cries* :angry: :(

netblade83
05-20-2003, 04:40 AM
dude, youre gonna be alright.... youve got tonsa time... i mean TONS.. youve got all of HS, and thats when it gets good, i tell ya, especially as you get to be upperclass

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
05-20-2003, 05:32 AM
Yea, don&#39;t worry. The worse or best thing you can do is try to find out why she broke up with you.

From experience, the best way to feel better to talk with her. Dig inside her heart and see what you come up with. This can maybe answer some questions. If she doesn&#39;t want to talk, then persuade. Show/tell her how hurt you are and ask her why. Get stuff off your chest.

But yea, high school is the place. ^_^ :w00t: imma be a junior (11th grader) next year&#33;

namzuf9
05-20-2003, 01:28 PM
Dude that sux but plz dont get to bent up on it. Shit yeah its gonna hurt like hell but thats life man.
You&#39;ve been giving some great advice here by the guys, give it a go.
Good luck man.

sk8punk151
05-20-2003, 11:42 PM
I am probably going to sit down with her tomorrow and talk with her alone where no one can bother us.. But the thing that really pisses me off is that she had no problem dumping me, none wat so ever.. She didnt even feel bad or ne thing.. :(

tianup
05-21-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by sk8punk151@21 May 2003 - 00:42
But the thing that really pisses me off is that she had no problem dumping me, none wat so ever.. She didnt even feel bad or ne thing.. :(
You don&#39;t know that dude. Things can seem really complicated and confusing (even after you&#39;ve been at it for 18 years) when it comes to dating and all the crazy shit that comes with it. Don&#39;t you think that maybe it&#39;s just as tough for her? She could even just be too nervous because she likes you too much (sounds funny, but it happens all the time). Give her the benefit of the doubt, and don&#39;t push. Act like it&#39;s not a big deal (cause really, in the long run, it isn&#39;t), and just be her friend (that happens to think she&#39;s beautiful if she asks). If you can give her the space she needs to not freak out, and also let her know that you think she&#39;s great without being creepy, you&#39;ll be fine. But don&#39;t take this shit so seriously, man. You&#39;ll have a breakdown if you don&#39;t relax a little dude. There are millions of pebbles an the beach - if you miss one, there are a LOT more to help you forget about it.

sk8punk151
05-21-2003, 04:48 AM
Ill keep you guys posted if anything new happens between us, but right now it looks like nothing that exciting is going to happen until summer hits. So once summer comes around, Ill bump this topic up once and a while.. :D

Z
05-21-2003, 04:53 AM
why are u here?? go get some. now&#33; ;)

nahan
05-21-2003, 05:54 AM
Hey hes gonna have tons of time to work all this out,
so dont go telling him to chase tail like a walking hard on.

Schmiggy_JK23
05-21-2003, 06:16 AM
girls for the most part, have no clue what they want, they think they do, and they really dont, note i said girls...

i mean, shit, look at Eve, she had everything... but she fucked it up with one measly apple.... a APPLE for crying out loud... this shows the inherently problamatic postion women put us in... lol... (note i am half joking)

but in seriousness... they younger they are, the smaller clue they have on what they want... its a shame, i know...try having your fiance, gf of 3 years, meet someone else, date them for two months, while leading you on, still sleeping with you, then accuse you of rape, at her new boyfriends request, and get a ppo order on you... and then have to prove your innocence, and overturn the order... then you can really complain... :D

I know it sucks dood, but trust me, it can be alot worse, ive been there, as noted... just suck it up, and do your thing, it will get better

netblade83
05-21-2003, 11:49 PM
i have a difficult girl situation right now as well... i have this one girl, who i asked out like 2 mos ago, that kinda didnt go anywhere .. lasted a week cause she kept avoiding me (never could figure out why)... since then, ive started hanging out w&#092; this other girl.. now the guy who was her b&#092;f is back from college... one minute she&#39;ll be saying how much she doesnt like him, and the next she&#39;ll be there with his arm around her.. the next she&#39;ll be hugging me and all, and ending a note with "love, *namehere*" so, while im all confused about this.. this other girl messages me today, and says she&#39;d like to go out w&#092; me again.... so im totally confused as to what to do... i still have feelings for both of them.. and going out w&#092; the first girl (who, btw is 3 years younger than me)... would close the door on the other one (who is in my class, and going to the same coll. as me)... but if i dont, the other girl may not end up going out w&#092; me anyway...arg its confusing

thegroggman
05-22-2003, 12:25 AM
Trust me, from experience, go with the girl, the younger one. You really dont want to be involved with a love triangle, it will only end with one of you getting hurt. And its better not to get involved with girl who spin you around on there finger like that anyway, ok...maybe if theyre really hot...but thats the only exception. Oh, and I gather that your in college...now is the girl thats 3 years younger than you in high school? Cuz if she is...man just avoid both of them...it doesnt get much worse than high school girls.

nahan
05-22-2003, 12:34 AM
Simple go out w/ the girl without the boy friend ,to make the other girl jelous.Sounds confusing hey.

Girls get so territorial,and are natually jelous of other girls.
And the attention everyone dosent give to them.

Thats why girls (not all of them) call other girls names,
because guys are checking them out.

Still sounds confusing,but thats what I do w/ all of my friends
that are girls.

netblade83
05-22-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by thegroggman@21 May 2003 - 19:25
Trust me, from experience, go with the girl, the younger one. You really dont want to be involved with a love triangle, it will only end with one of you getting hurt. And its better not to get involved with girl who spin you around on there finger like that anyway, ok...maybe if theyre really hot...but thats the only exception. Oh, and I gather that your in college...now is the girl thats 3 years younger than you in high school? Cuz if she is...man just avoid both of them...it doesnt get much worse than high school girls.
i just graduated HS.. she&#39;ll be a soph next year

Props022
05-22-2003, 12:45 AM
I say, make up your own mind....because if anything ever goes wrong....will you blame it on others or yourself? Only you know what&#39;s right for you....follow your heart.

netblade83
05-22-2003, 01:07 AM
thats the problem.. i dont know what i want

Props022
05-22-2003, 01:32 AM
Then don&#39;t rush into it. Wait and take your time. Rushed desicions always (well, most of the time) lead to bad ones. Then again, your first instinct is most always the right one.....Which leads me to the fact that you never know.....

I guess I&#39;m a little too deep in thought....time to surface...

sexxx
05-22-2003, 02:38 AM
Ok this is just a thought but...............................

Stop talking to her friends &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

TALK TO HER ABOUT IT :)

and if that fails backup this thread and make a movie about it
(thread is almost long enough on its own LoL)

Keep it between ur self&#39;s thats the bigest test there is Trust and private conversation&#39;s

sexxx cums later :) (jk)

Good luck dude

nahan
05-22-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by sexxx@22 May 2003 - 03:38

Stop talking to her friends &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Keep it between ur self&#39;s thats the bigest test there is Trust and private conversation&#39;s

Good luck dude
Are you comming on to props022 ?
With your sexual innuendo&#39;s

Z
05-22-2003, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by nahan+21 May 2003 - 21:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nahan @ 21 May 2003 - 21:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sexxx@22 May 2003 - 03:38

Good luck dude
With your sexual innuendo&#39;s [/b][/quote]
nahan its time to pimp somethin. and shes mine. :P were still in the lounge.

nahan
05-22-2003, 03:37 AM
Well ,Z pimp her allready .Or Ill show you how a smooth
operator does things

Z
05-22-2003, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by nahan@21 May 2003 - 22:37
Well ,Z pimp her allready .Or Ill show you how a smooth
operator does things
ok lets see how well u do. then i&#39;ll teach u. :P

sexxx
05-22-2003, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by nahan+22 May 2003 - 02:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nahan @ 22 May 2003 - 02:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sexxx@22 May 2003 - 03:38

Good luck dude
With your sexual innuendo&#39;s [/b][/quote]
LMAO ya know I didn&#39;t even mean to use my username in that context @ all

Just been typing it on so many diff boards where I have that login its became 2nd nature I guess :huh:

Z
05-22-2003, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by sexxx+21 May 2003 - 23:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexxx @ 21 May 2003 - 23:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -nahan@22 May 2003 - 02:42
<!--QuoteBegin--sexxx@22 May 2003 - 03:38

Good luck dude
With your sexual innuendo&#39;s
LMAO ya know I didn&#39;t even mean to use my username in that context @ all

Just been typing it on so many diff boards where I have that login its became 2nd nature I guess :huh: [/b][/quote]
2nd nature, huh? :lol:

nahan
05-22-2003, 05:37 AM
Shes a freak ,oh yeah