PDA

View Full Version : X Files

Necrophag
09-06-2006, 12:23 AM
Wow - sorry but i'm loving X Files at the mo. I downloaded all of the seasons 1-9..Needed alot of harddrive space for it tho:w00t:
Now my question is what season does the movie fit into. I've seen the movie acouple of times now. :cool2: I'm on season 3 at the mo.:yup:

limesqueezer
09-06-2006, 12:48 AM
http://www.cultv.co.uk/xfiles.htm

Necrophag
09-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Cheers. After season 5 i watch the movie :D

09-07-2006, 03:29 PM
When I saw that TNT was playing the xfiles latenights, I started DVR'ing the episodes, but I realized they play them out of order, so I decided to download the seasons for myself. It's taking forever, though. =P And thanks for the heads up about the movie, I otally forgot about it, need to download that, too.

And unrelated, but I see in your sig that you use microtorrent, is it really any better than bitlord, or is it just a preferential thing?

{I}{K}{E}
09-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Torrentleech has al seasons in XviD dvdrips, downloaded them couple of month's ago @ 900kb/s :D

Necrophag
09-07-2006, 10:45 PM
When I saw that TNT was playing the xfiles latenights, I started DVR'ing the episodes, but I realized they play them out of order, so I decided to download the seasons for myself. It's taking forever, though. =P And thanks for the heads up about the movie, I otally forgot about it, need to download that, too.

And unrelated, but I see in your sig that you use microtorrent, is it really any better than bitlord, or is it just a preferential thing?

Oh uTorrent:w00t: Yes much better as doesn't contain any ad-ware:D and does the trick for me.:cool:
I've got it on now and it's only using 5MB of memory.

Busyman™
09-07-2006, 11:14 PM

Oh uTorrent:w00t: Yes much better as doesn't contain any ad-ware:D and does the trick for me.:cool:
I've got it on now and it's only using 5MB of memory.

I love it.

Yeah I had some DVR problem and had to resort to the same (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=127872).

09-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Well bitlord doesn't exactly have "adware" either, sure there's a single banner advertisement (always for the same thing), but just click the web tab, then back to the tasks tab and it disappears.

And the low memory usage doesn't sway me at all, as I have a dedicated machine for downloading. (I fold when not downloading, so it's no waste of power. =P)

Necrophag
09-13-2006, 11:01 AM
Unless Fox Mulder has some sort of auto car lock but when ever he gets out of a car to either chase something/some one he never locks the car :P He must go through alot of cars.:whistling

LegendaryU2K
09-13-2006, 07:11 PM
I dont download movies, so i just watch it on sci-fi, awesome show after all these years.

mr. nails
09-14-2006, 01:34 AM
I dont download movies...

then how did u end up on these forums? and why?