PDA

View Full Version : Anyone a member at www.GameWallpapers.com ?

Rip The Jacker
09-08-2006, 11:19 AM
I was wondering if anyone here was a member at www.GameWallpapers.com . You have to pay to get the high quality wallpapers for the better games, and there is one wallpaper that I want, that I can't find elsewhere.

I just wanted to know if anyone who's a member can get me that one wallpaper...

suprafreak6
09-08-2006, 10:00 PM
didnt you have a thread like this before?well anyways didnt you have a get around?

gamer4eva
09-08-2006, 11:20 PM
I was wondering if anyone here was a member at www.GameWallpapers.com . You have to pay to get the high quality wallpapers for the better games, and there is one wallpaper that I want, that I can't find elsewhere.

I just wanted to know if anyone who's a member can get me that one wallpaper...

Those damn sites.....making money for some wallpapers.:angry: They need to chill out.:lol:

SirGray
09-09-2006, 01:01 AM
ya There just wallpapers I wonder how many people are stupid enough to actually pay for them!? Probably those damn rich kids

Rip The Jacker
09-09-2006, 09:57 PM
didnt you have a thread like this before?well anyways didnt you have a get around?
I know a way to get around the 5 wallpaper views per day, but, for the better games, they reduce the quality of the wallpapers by 50%, so they look like shit. Members don't have the 5 wallpaper limit, and all the wallpapers look good.

http://www.gamewallpapers.com/wallpapers.php?titel=Hitman%3A+Blood+Money

Pick any wallpaper and you'll see what I mean...

Seriously I can't imagine paying... for wallpapers... giant pictures really. =/ Stupid greedy websites.

suprafreak6
09-10-2006, 12:03 AM
how much does it cost for an account

SirGray
09-10-2006, 02:07 AM
20 dollars canadian per year