PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been watching KYLE XY?

lombardot
09-11-2006, 11:21 AM
This is one of the best shows I have seen in a while, if you have not seen it download it now!

backlash
09-11-2006, 11:27 AM
I started watching it a few episodes in and it's not bad. I wonder if it will be picked up for a second season.

Busyman™
09-12-2006, 03:42 AM
It looks decent...in a high school sorta way but I can't watch it. Too many other better shows on and I've not much time for those.

cpt_azad
09-12-2006, 04:22 AM
I've followed it cuz of Jordo, good show.

JordoR
09-12-2006, 07:57 AM
Hahah yea I totally found this show by fluke. I was just relaxing before going to sleep for another day of work and saw this show at like 2 in the morning. I fell asleep watching it and couldn't remember the name. From what I saw I quite enjoyed the show and took me like 15 minutes online using google to find the show.

I've seen every episode in the first season, and I believe it's very promising. Hopefully it will have a second season because it's a very interesting show. It's different than all the crime shows and relationship shows out there... although it does have a bit of both in them.

dinamic
09-15-2006, 11:07 AM
Yeah, I watched all 10 episodes. Have to say, it is one of the worst shows I've seen in a while, I don't know why I kept watching it. Extreme boredom perhaps.