PDA

View Full Version : FEAR language files

monchan
09-14-2006, 01:31 AM
NOOb Question.

I downloaded F.E.A.R, but at the time I didn't know it was in italian. Is it possible to put in the english files, for sound and subtitles and menus?
And if so can someone please help me get them?

Thanx.

FreeDoom
09-14-2006, 05:22 AM
I dont think so m8... :(

SirGray
09-14-2006, 05:23 AM
Ya just try to find an english torrent or something.

monchan
09-14-2006, 07:51 AM
ok. Thanks for your replies. I was using edonkey which now appears to be shut down (auto deleted from my pc) What do you recommend I should download to get games from now. Dont know much about torrents. Edonkey just clicked on the files and it was done. Whats the procedure for getting torrents?

thanks

FreeDoom
09-14-2006, 10:30 PM
ok. Thanks for your replies. I was using edonkey which now appears to be shut down (auto deleted from my pc) What do you recommend I should download to get games from now. Dont know much about torrents. Edonkey just clicked on the files and it was done. Whats the procedure for getting torrents?

thanks

Go torrents or Usenet if you can.
For torrents you can go here to learn a little more:
http://www.utorrent.com/guides.php

Then go to Bittorrent section in this forum and check the sticky about BT sites.

Get µtorrent and start downloading :)

monchan
09-16-2006, 02:41 AM
Cheers, thanx for the heads up. I'll look into it today.

Melchior00
09-19-2006, 01:44 AM
Yes Its possible and very easy. Just have to remplace 1 file. ''FEARL.Arch00'' just ask a friend of yours to send you this file separatly, its around 150 megs. but could be sent easily over a torrent ;)