PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter

imported_QuietSilence!
05-07-2003, 04:07 AM
i have been geting some comments about this book lately

1st off no its not a fake its acualy about harry potter. but i dont know if the series number is corect or not thats the number that was on it when i "found" it but i dont know if it right or not

this book dosnt take place in hogworts. its between years during summer vacation when he is waiting his 17th birthday when he is allowed to use his powers in the real world just before his 7 year back

kAb
05-07-2003, 04:18 AM
but she hasn't written the book yet.. :huh:

Kokanee
05-07-2003, 04:29 AM
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
(Book 5)
Not yet published!
Read this....... Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (http://edition.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/books/05/06/potter.found/index.html)

imported_QuietSilence!
05-07-2003, 08:43 AM
i suspect all the books are writen there just releaceing them slowly

and 7 like i said is realy a harry potter book i just not shuer where it comes in the series for shure yet it may be 8 or 9 even i not shure i know its not 6 cus its after the 6 year at hogworts and 5 was during his 5 year

i got 5 about 2 weeks before it came out in hard back at the stores an i got 7 at the same time figured 7 was fake but i checked it any way and it was real

MotSach
05-08-2003, 03:00 PM
According to this link
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/store...7457154-8423108 (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/books/043935806X/reviews/qid=1052405625/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-7457154-8423108)

Harry Potter 5 begins with the words:

"The hottest day of the summer so far was drawing to a close and a drowsy silence lay over the large, square houses of Privet Drive.... The only person left outside was a teenage boy who was lying flat on his back in a flowerbed outside number four."

and has over 255,000 words and 38 chapters.

I am not sure if the book in the Verified is real, because I downloaded it and it is different from the description. In any case, thank QuietSilence for his hard work to collect and post the books

MotSach
05-08-2003, 03:08 PM
The book comes from here:
http://hpfanfiction.net/books/book5/index.html

ne1GotZardoz
05-09-2003, 02:51 AM
I downloaded the 5th book through Kazaa about a week or two ago.
There was also a 6th book but it looked like the work of a highschooler writing, (or trying to), in the style of the Author.

It was also grossly incomplete.

I don't have time to check this one out yet. I'll need to look at it later.

Just had to post something since I just found out that Bookworld was approved.

YES!!!

Peace

kAb
05-09-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by MotSach@8 May 2003 - 07:08
The book comes from here:
http://hpfanfiction.net/books/book5/index.html
i don&#39;t think that that site is for real... <_<

imported_QuietSilence!
05-09-2003, 04:13 AM
from begining of book 5

Chapter One
Manual Labor
Harry had planned to sleep late on his first day of summer vacation. He felt as if he needed to
sleep for a year after what he’d been through during his fourth year of wizarding training. Harry
Potter was possibly the most famous wizard in the world, apart from the dark wizard who had
killed his parents. And now he was probably even more famous, having won the Triwizard
Tournament just a couple of weeks ago. But he was only famous in the wizarding world; in the
non-magical, Muggle world, he was just an annoyance to his aunt and uncle and cousin. He just
wanted to sleep late and try to forget everything that had happened to him during the previous
ten months.

this is seems to be a book by Rowling, J. K

from the begining of book 7

Harry Potter and the Triangle Prophecy

Chapter One: Shelter

In all traditions, the roof represents the essential
element of shelter, and once the frame of a roof
exists the shape of a building comes clear.....for
centuries builders have fastened small trees or
evergreen boughs or flowers...to the ridges of
newly framed roofs....Having taken wood from
the tree, builders bring the tree back to the wood.
The tree becomes the house, and in ceremony,
the house becomes the tree.

--Tracy Kidder, House

Time had lost all meaning for Harry Potter. He was about to live through what would undoubtedly be the longest month of his life. In one month he would be seventeen. It might as well be one century away, he thought. Normally, he spent the summer marking off days on a homemade calendar counting down to the first of September, when he would be able to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but now he had a nearer goal, which, in spite of that, seemed far more elusive than his return to school usually did.

Although non-magic teenagers might normally be counting down to their seventeenth birthdays because it would mean the opportunity to finally have a driver’s license, Harry was counting down to this day because he would be of age in the wizarding world. He would no longer have to worry about avoiding doing magic outside of school. He could begin learning to Apparate. He could even vote for the Minister of Magic, if a vote was held. (There hadn’t been a vote in the last sixteen years, as far as he knew. Harry almost wished there would at least be a vote of no-confidence, but he wasn’t sure what the point would be, as the only person people wanted to be Minister, other than Fudge, was Albus Dumbledore, who preferred to be the headmaster of Hogwarts). Right before his birthday he would be leaving the Dursleys forever and going to live with his godfather, Sirius Black, in Scotland. Although he was definitely looking forward to that, it was the birthday he was really anticipating.

this 1 is one i found at the same time as 5 and it appers to be real but im not shure
its defanatly not the 1 at that web sight
and even if its not "real" its a good read and gos along with the main story
when he is 17 year old. taking place between 6th an 7th year and part of the begining of 7th year at hogworts

neevakee
05-12-2003, 01:46 AM
Sory guys its a fake.

According to BN.com

This brilliant and utterly compelling new adventure begins with the words:

The hottest day of the summer so far was drawing to a close and a drowsy silence lay over the large, square houses of Privet Drive.....The only person left outside was a teenage boy who was lying flat on his back in a flowerbed outside number four.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Evil Fish
05-12-2003, 02:51 AM
From "Book 5" ch. 2

Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
Chapter Two
Training Dudley
The next morning, Harry got up even earlier than usual and dressed in shorts and a singlet and
sneakers to go running. He drank two glasses of water before going, but did not eat anything
yet. At first he felt fine, his feet pounding on the sidewalk as he passed house after house, the
lawns dewy and moist-smelling. But after a few blocks, he was winded, unused to the pace he
was attempting. He pushed on, nonetheless, until he reached the park that was about a half-mile
from the house, then turned around and ran half-heartedly back home, feeling every moment as
though his heart would burst.

if you will notice the title at the begining of chapter two of your so called "book 5" it is a fan fiction called Harry potter and the psychic serpent. sry guys, you&#39;ve all been tricked :P

imported_QuietSilence!
05-12-2003, 06:24 AM
yep ur right :( :( :(

but theses books are just as good as anything rowling wrote so enjoy them any way :)

Edit : i changed the names of theses book to
Rowling, J. K - Harry Potter FanFiction - Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent.pdf
and
Rowling, J. K - Harry Potter FanFiction - Harry Potter and the Triangle Prophecy.rtf

left rowlings name there so they sort together
i realy dont care who the real auther is