drxmsa
09-20-2006, 01:53 AM
as in the title i offer templateshares and need Scenetorrents
if you are interested pm or mail me
[email protected]
thanx

aburyach
09-20-2006, 02:46 AM
That offer might have been good 2 months ago, when TS was rare and fabled. Now no one has any use for it (its not even about torrents), so it is worth nothing.

berserk1980
09-20-2006, 03:37 AM
so ts just for sct?? oh , ts is more than that!!!
you should ask for sct+tb+oink pu+ftn. then , you still ask less.

i am poor. if i have sth , i will trade with youhttp://photo2.eastgame.net/yiner/images/y56.gif

phooart
09-20-2006, 06:48 AM
do not comply to this man's request. ts is *NOT* a torrent site. it is not worth it to trade for a site with sct's calibre.

Loner181
09-20-2006, 06:51 AM
Wow, didn't even snap that everyone was using TS to stand for templateshares. :lol: All this time I thought they were trading invites to TS meaning The Studio. I know there are a great bunch over there and The Studio is very much a torrent community although now invite only. Heck now I am starting to feel like a n00b for sure. :lol:

saif_amr
09-20-2006, 09:36 AM
take it easy on him guys, may be it doesn’t worth for you
but you will never know if its worth or not for other;)

I just traded datamoon Acc. with only TS invite code and in another trade for Sct :D :naughty: :P

So stop hijacking the guy thread :noes:

Good luck bro. :)

j0hn
09-21-2006, 01:58 AM
take it easy on him guys, may be it doesn’t worth for you
but you will never know if its worth or not for other;)

I just traded datamoon Acc. with only TS invite code and in another trade for Sct :D :naughty: :P

So stop hijacking the guy thread :noes:

Good luck bro. :)
thats rubbish.
its the communities job to advise if somebody is offering a penny for a pound.
if somebodys trading invites from a site thats also open sign-up, then i will post in the thread to say.
templateshare isnt related to torrents, and are being given away for free here on the forums, for the purpose of devaluing them.

limbeck6
09-21-2006, 04:27 AM
then again j0hn, you are one of the oldest biggest jerks here

saif_amr
09-21-2006, 12:34 PM
thats rubbish.
its the communities job to advise if somebody is offering a penny for a pound.
if somebodys trading invites from a site thats also open sign-up, then i will post in the thread to say.
templateshare isnt related to torrents, and are being given away for free here on the forums, for the purpose of devaluing them.

I am not saying any rubbish but what you are saying is pull**it

It’s all about request and demand and we are not adding price tags here
every one has the right to offer what he have and ask for any thing in return
even if he offer Demonoid for u*** and vs. versa so if you don’t like it just drop it

we all knew that templateshare isn’t related to torrents , so stop repeating the same words in every thread asking or offering TS, and don’t forget that you ask me for TS invite for POTUK account couple of week ago and you knew at the time its not related to torrents

So let us all not to play the wise preaching guy

nadeem111as
09-21-2006, 03:13 PM
oh that is cool
give it to him my brother
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

drxmsa
09-21-2006, 06:10 PM
thanx mr saif amr
always brother
dvd4arab