PDA

View Full Version : Got invites to "The Studio" to offer...

Loner181
09-20-2006, 08:27 AM
To those of you that are not familier with The Studio.

The Studio
The Art of Torrenting and Communities.

Little bit of background
Ranked 4th ATM on The Greyline.
Invite Only
Small Private Community Base
Great Staff
1:1 or 72hour rule on ratios.

This site has came along way since it was put together and was once an open signup community. The site has been open now over a year and has since became invite only. The staff on site have been noted for giving there all into helping each user throughout the site conception with any and all that they can. The forum section of the site is well put together with lots of information to be found there as well.

Things to offer
Over 400 torrents and growing.
Open Uploads
Trivia Challenge
Shoutbox
and much much more...

I am offering unlimited invites to those of the community here that can PM me with proof that they can either hold a 1:1 ratio or at least show good intent by holding their seeds for 72 hours or longer.

We understand that in some instances BW, amount of users on a site or torrent, and other reasons prevent users from being able to completely seed back a file to the usual 1:1 ratio and hence that is what the 72 hour rule is in place for.

If you happen to be one of these people and would like to join a great community of people who share the same ideals then by all means PM me and I will send an invite your way.

Thanks for your time,
Loner181

By all mean if you have some additional feed back on the site for others post it here as well so others can get a feel for the overall community feel and things of the site.

Steven23
09-20-2006, 04:08 PM
What is the userbase, and what type of site is this. 0day, music, e-learning, etc.?

Loner181
09-20-2006, 04:14 PM
The user base is small at the moment around 2,000 active members. The site has a little of everything to offer in torrents it is not a specialized site in any way.(meaning not devoted to one certain thing)

NaToLa
09-20-2006, 05:34 PM
The tracker name is Th3-studio, not The Studio. I'm already a member there. Nice tracker! Thank you anyway. ;)

Loner181
09-21-2006, 02:22 PM
The trackers name is The Studio just the url is th3-studio... I wonder how I would know that hmmmm... :) Thanks for the comments that it is a nice tracker.

Just a bit on the name though. We would have chose the url The Studio but it was already taken thus the renaming to th3-studio instead. It is really not so much what is in the name though it is what is in the community that really counts and I think that is where our community shines the britest.

-Loner181
The Studio Owner

shosh
09-21-2006, 03:10 PM
can you shoot me an invite code

Loner181
09-21-2006, 03:40 PM
Invites are given to those that follow what is asked for in the first post bro. I have no problem issueing an invite as long as the post is followed correctly.

Please bare with us folks our hosting company is moving boxes to new facility and the server is down for a short bit but, working with them at the moment to get thing back asap and all invites and PM, email will be taken care of when things are back running smoothly. I have not forgotten anyone.

Thanks for you time and patience.

All is well once again, we are back up and running. My wife spent most of the evening with the host and and got the issues sorted. So feel free to request invites. Also answered pm's and such, so check your mail folks for those that pm'd me and requested one. HighFlyer, my wife is going to take care the issue you had with your account as soon as she can(the downtime is probably why you didn't get your confirmation). Again apologies for the downtime and thanks for the support.

PooBar
09-22-2006, 10:54 AM
any invites left ?..good seeder ..one bit upload speed 120KB/s that is

Loner181
09-22-2006, 01:35 PM
PooBar yes there are invites left but, need to PM me with proof of ratio and things as asked for in the first post bro.

Thanks

gamer4eva
09-23-2006, 04:55 AM
Nice one Bro its a great site!!!

juicy
09-23-2006, 05:47 AM
can i have one pls ? :D

Loner181
09-23-2006, 08:17 AM
juicy you will need to PM me with proof of good ratio on other sites and I will surely pass an invite your way.

gamer4ever, Thanks for the complament for sure and hope you like it and I am sure you will see that the community and staff try to do everything they can for each other and it is always getting better.