PDA

View Full Version : Zelda: Twilight Princess - thoughts, availability

UsernameTaken
09-23-2006, 05:40 PM
I personally think this game looks amazing. Everything about it looks so wonderful. I went to preorder it but none of the stores were taking preorders.

Has anybody noticed any stores taking preorders for Zelda or the Wii? I remember back in March GameCrazy had a Wii preorder but I didn't get a chance to go and see if it was still there. I hope there is a promotional item for preordering like they did with the last Zelda.

What are your thoughts on the game?

GepperRankins
09-23-2006, 06:04 PM
there's gonna be 4 million wiis 'fore 2007. don't worry about pre-ordering. i'm stuck in a wierd position on zelda. i'm excited about it but i've never been able to stay interested in a 3D zelda game to complete it

UsernameTaken
09-23-2006, 06:17 PM
Yeah I'm not even sure if I'm going to get a Wii anytime soon. I don't like white. I was thinking of waiting until 2007 or 2008 so I can get a modded lime green Wii that can back up and play burned games, play ROMs that are not available on Virtual Console, etc. I wonder if the Wii will have normal DVD playback but just cripple it to only work with Wii games, so you would have to mod it to get it to work like a normal DVD player. It seems likely since I don't know how else they'd do it. That would be awesome considering I don't have a progressive scan DVD player.

mr. nails
09-23-2006, 10:17 PM
u should be able to find ztp whereever they sell games upon release. from what i know there is the ngc version of this and a wii version of this. no differences to my knowledge for the wii version is just an emulated version of the ngc. either way, i'm a zelda fan and will buy this no matter what! as for a promo item? well, i believe zelda always has a promo item, but that goes back to ur pre-ordering problem. idk, we'll just have to wait and see...

Seedler
09-24-2006, 04:44 AM
Will get.