PDA

View Full Version : Bitmetv and TB

graemek
09-30-2006, 02:08 PM
Hi there

I need bitmetv and tb invites. I can trade torrentleech, demonoid or desitorrents. I have given examples of my ratio below, i would also like ratio examples before exchanging invites. Please only contact me if you can provide either of the invites above

Thanks

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9876/pisexyzq2.png

stanford
09-30-2006, 02:15 PM
TB does not have invite system.

berserk1980
09-30-2006, 02:32 PM
with 30+ posts , you still need tb invites?!!!!
and trade tb with "torrentleech, demonoid or desitorrents"?!!!!!

terrible

nihility
09-30-2006, 02:32 PM
yeh, tb is hard to get,
but it really is worth it if you are lucky enough =)))

jaqozo
09-30-2006, 02:44 PM
TB is a piece of shit with terrible pre-times and not all good and new releases appear there, but all of them appear at torrentleech

nihility
09-30-2006, 02:46 PM
do you have TB?

its very fast, i dont care if its 1hour behind with pre. =]

berserk1980
09-30-2006, 02:51 PM
TB is a piece of shit with terrible pre-times and not all good and new releases appear there, but all of them appear at torrentleech

no matter what you say , it is hottest here.

pECi
there is absolutely no tracker in this world which would have ALL the new stuff...maybe all the new and very popular stuff...TB has many releases that TL doesn't have...TB is more exclusive than TL...don't get me started...u cannot compare TB with TL ... they have 2 completely different politics...and i always very good speeds on TB

jaqozo
do you have TB?

its very fast, i dont care if its 1hour behind with pre. =]

lol, what do you mean vety fast ? :D
what`s your download speed on the same releases at ScT, TL, FTN, FSC, FL , is it @ 30 kB/s ?
btw, TB make me lough begging once a couple of months for donations. lol, site with about 40.000 need to beg for donations :D

jaqozo
09-30-2006, 02:56 PM
TB has many releases that TL doesn't have...TB is more exclusive than TL
visa versa

btw, i already told that there were some popular TV eps that TB has never had (for example it had 17 and 19 ep, but not 18 :D ) , and that is a shame to go to another tracker for 1 ep

nihility
09-30-2006, 02:59 PM
i have both.
tb is better imo
it maxes out my connection on new realeases.
oh and its not that hard to get when it half opens itself.
but its completely closes atm =[
if you work out a way to get account (like i did) you can easily get multiple accounts there

nihility
09-30-2006, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=efegimitch;1486967]do you have TB

lol, what do you mean vety fast ? :D

sorry i meant download speed

jaqozo
09-30-2006, 03:05 PM
sorry i meant download speed
so tell me please, do you think that at ScT, FTN, FSC, TL the speed is really sucks ?
btw, i had 4 TB accounts, 2 I gave for free and 2 I traded for something else

nihility
09-30-2006, 03:12 PM
i dont have scT, FTN ot Fsc to compare, but i really do want to try them out,

im reaally biting my nails waiting for TB to kinda open again so i can grab more accounts and trade them.
ive heard ScT really rival TB.
someone should throw me an inviteto ScT if thats still happening, i read that they have power users lots of invites recently or something, im a good sharer if thats an issue?

pECi
09-30-2006, 03:24 PM
gimme a break...tell me a tracker that didn't ever made a mistake and i'll give u xsensei's swebits account:lol:

TB speeds are far better than TL for me

jaqozo
09-30-2006, 03:29 PM
gimme a break...tell me a tracker that didn't ever made a mistake and i'll give u xsensei's swebits account:lol:

TB speeds are far better than TL for me

mistake... someone asked in the forum about the 18 ep, denise sent it to trash for "requesting" . she could DL the ep at TL and then she could UP it onto TB so that it will have the complete series, not a big deal if your uploaders are suck

btw, xsensei is daiana at TPG, and had a female sign, that`s why i though that it is a chick

nihility
09-30-2006, 03:30 PM
haha,
nah i duno man, ill have it if you dont want it though.

ps. who is xsensei?
and why do you have their account.
oh and sorry if im making lots of grammar errors its like 1:30 am now, plus sorry to original poster for hijacking your thread but you DID ask for a TB invite ( =LOL) so i guess some sort of hijack should have been expected.

graemek
09-30-2006, 03:37 PM
with 30+ posts , you still need tb invites?!!!!
and trade tb with "torrentleech, demonoid or desitorrents"?!!!!!

terrible

with 30+ post yes i need tb, i don't have it cos i never needed it until now as i need another reliable site. And whats wrong with trading torrentleech it is a very good site. I admit demonoid and desitorrents aren't worth much but i was merely stating all the invites i have available. So if anyone can help me out let me know. If no one can help me with tb then i would be satisfied with anyone who can exchange bitmetv with me

Thanks

nihility
09-30-2006, 03:38 PM
if i had a few acounts to tb id give you one man, but i gave away all my spares and now i really regret not getting more accounts when i had the chance

good luck though

the worst thing is, i gave an account to a friend who didnt use it and it got disabled for being inactive :(

graemek
09-30-2006, 03:54 PM
Thanks anyway, if you come across any more let me know. TB aside for the moment. Anyone want to trade bitmetv for torrentleech let me know