PDA

View Full Version : Why Do You Girls Hate Beards ?

Bearded Kazaa
05-08-2003, 02:23 PM
How is evry 1..

Well here's my thing - Iam growing -

( Well Trying to grow a Brad Pitt style Beard - almost there )

But everyone hates it - and i just don't know why - everyone always say's oh look he's got a Tom Hanks CastAway beard but that's just garbage..

girls always say they hate beards but why??

what have you girls got against beards - i would luv 2 know why girls hate beards hlep a guy out here ...

j2k4
05-08-2003, 02:49 PM
I don't think women 'hate' beards, per se, I would guess you have a solid percentage who like/don't dislike them as well as those who actively dislike them.
I have an idea they are more apt to second guess a beard they suspect may be hiding a weak chin, though this must be regarded as supposition.

All this aside, if you find yourself tempted to grow something resembling that which currently resides on young Pitt's face, I would suggest you forego this endeavor; if it was anyone but Brad Pitt under that misbegotten adolescent tangle of awn, he would be shunned by all, including, I suspect, his wife. :D

DarthInsinuate
05-08-2003, 03:22 PM
i think they don't like rough, sand paper beards that chafe and burn

personally i don't like goatee's, they make people look like stupid french twats

http://www.arsenal.com/images/playerfiles/pires.jpg

EDIT: yes, i did see that goal, but i still think he's a french twat

summerlinda
05-08-2003, 06:39 PM
A beard can be nice, doesnt fit every one though. Nothing wrong with a beard......... :santa:
Its the stubbles that hurt us...... o:)
So, be smooth or have a real hairy beard [in any shape you like]

B)

Skweeky
05-08-2003, 06:51 PM
I kinda like beards, especially the grungy ones.
And the stubbles just give an extra stimulation during...erm...certain actions... :lol:

Spindulik
05-08-2003, 06:54 PM
Its like, "Why do women WAX"? Some look good with hair. But most don't. We weren't born with razors and wax. A fuzzy bikini line is usually not attractive.

gumbydancin
05-08-2003, 06:59 PM
I'm glad a couple ladies like it :D 'cause I don't think I've had a completely shaved face in about 7 years. :huh:

summerlinda
05-08-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@8 May 2003 - 19:51
I kinda like beards, especially the grungy ones.
And the stubbles just give an extra stimulation during...erm...certain actions... :lol:
Depends on the lenght of the stubbles Skweeky.... there is a painfull length, it chafes the skin and makes it turn red and irritated, you must wait a day or two so it can grow a little longer to enjoy it. [Im talking about the facial skin around your lips ofcourse :-" ]

:lol:

tianup
05-09-2003, 08:37 AM
Perhaps it has something to do with how well you can grow a beard. When I was younger, I tried numerous times, and was met with the same "hate" you seem to be encountering. Now I can grow a GOOD beard, in fact I have a big one now even though it's spring and almost time to shave, and noone has complained this time, or the last time either. Women say they love it. So, maybe you need to wait, or maybe you need to learn how to trim it so that it looks good. GL.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-09-2003, 08:41 AM
;) Fuck what somebody thinks about your beard.Just grow one.The only reason you should ever shave your beard is for a job and most places don't give a shit.

Even though Summer is here and I am thinking of shaving mine.But will be growing back come September. :huh:

And please don't ever shave your beard because your women ask you too.Stand up and be a MAN! :D

sleepnmojo
05-09-2003, 08:56 AM
Women don't know what they want. They say they hate it, but thats because you have to set them straight. Take my gf. She said she didn't like guys with beards, so i grew one. Then she liked them. go figure. Like FC says, be a man. Shave only if you have to. Thats what I do.

Darth Sushi
05-09-2003, 09:32 AM
My G/F hates the flavor saver.

Bearded Kazaa
05-09-2003, 12:54 PM
Great after all these replies iam going to keep my brad pitt beard