PDA

View Full Version : what does a girl have to do

bunny67
11-07-2006, 02:08 PM
what does a girl have to do to get a f*n or a sct account n e ideas ?

stern80
11-07-2006, 02:14 PM
hmmm,good question

bunny67
11-07-2006, 02:19 PM
hmmm,good question
so got a answer lol

torrentt
11-07-2006, 02:25 PM
if i had 1 i would give u :P

erax
11-07-2006, 02:27 PM
it doesn't matter a girl or man :ph34r:

make a good offer then you could get a F** or even S**

btw ,you like our pyramids ,don't you :P

bunny67
11-07-2006, 02:32 PM

make a good offer then you could get a F** or even S** :P i am trying dude :cry:

nOoOb
11-07-2006, 02:44 PM
it doesn't matter a girl or man
Oh really? :lol:

I think that somebody will get her this invite for free :)

I have asked for f** invite for many days and I offer many invites in return and nobody send me this invite :(

StevenVD
11-07-2006, 02:45 PM
A day ago they just offered me an FTN account for a TL power user account, So I think it's not that hard to get in :)

N@LiM
11-07-2006, 02:46 PM

exactly......:yup:

I don't think u will get any advantage just bcoz u r girl..

scotty2hotty
11-07-2006, 02:46 PM
either way for man or woman, it will be hard since both of them are nearly closed an no one would really wanna give up their account unless they REALLY needed something else...

torrentslave
11-07-2006, 02:49 PM
either way for man or woman, it will be hard since both of them are nearly closed an no one would really wanna give up their account unless they REALLY needed something else...

you dont say
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t---136196

scotty2hotty
11-07-2006, 02:52 PM
haha, the only thing is...to me it seems like someone with those accounts already has the one she is looking for...

bunny67
11-07-2006, 02:57 PM

exactly......:yup:

I don't think u will get any advantage just bcoz u r girl..neither do i have not thought diff

erax
11-07-2006, 02:59 PM
some thing telling me that you would hit what you looking for http://img9.imagepile.net/img9/62938wink.gif

bunny67
haha, the only thing is...to me it seems like someone with those accounts already has the one she is looking for...eh?

FFh
dudess,

begging for a sct acc, just because of u r a girl it's extremely lame,
as soon as i'll have 4 more invites to torrentleech, i can invite u there for free,

btw.
don't take your first step for sites like tb, sct cos they now are like top ones,
besiedes arenabg is still open for signups:
http://www.arenabg.com/signup.php

anyway if u really want to use sct i can share my acc with u, of course if u r not a scammer or some other con "girl" ?

bunny67
11-07-2006, 03:00 PM
some thing telling me that you would hit what you looking for http://img9.imagepile.net/img9/62938wink.gif
i hope so but if not ill keep trying god loves a tryer:D

StevenVD
11-07-2006, 03:03 PM
I'm sure you'll find FTN invites someday.. But ScT is really hard, I'm already trying for a very long time now and offered many things but nobody can give his invite to me :cry:

Chi Pheo
11-07-2006, 03:04 PM
what does a girl have to do to get a f*n or a sct account n e ideas ?

For F*N you still have some chances but it's impossible to get sct at the moment. Anywayz, Good luck to you !:huh:

bunny67
11-07-2006, 03:05 PM
dudess,

as soon as i'll have 4 more invites to torrentleech, i can invite u there for free,

btw.
don't take your first step for sites like tb, sct cos they now are like top ones,

anyway if u really want to use sct i can share my acc with u, of course if u r not a scammer or some other con "girl" ?got tl,td,wb,bitsoup,oink,sca,p-uk,fl,rev,dem,st ,vipmusic n i aint taking 1st steps so get facts rite aint a scammer either i given away tl n dem invites in here n i aint begging U AM I I ASKED WOT DO I HAVE TO DO NO WORD OF BEG U CAN ALWAYS CHECK ME OUT ON HERE IVE MADE A FEW FREINDS WHO U CAN ASK thank you

StevenVD
11-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Maybe there's a dude who'll love you from the first moment he see your pic and give you an sct account :P

bunny67
11-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Maybe there's a dude who'll love you from the first moment he see your pic and give you an sct account :P

lmao i doubt it but i tell ya wot ya made me laugh

FFh
11-07-2006, 03:11 PM
dudess,

btw.

anyway if u really want to use sct i can share my acc with u, of course if u r not a scammer or some other con "girl" ?got tl,td,wb,bitsoup,oink,sca,p-uk,fl,rev,dem,st ,vipmusic n i aint taking 1st steps so get facts rite aint a scammer either i given away tl n dem invites in here n i aint begging U AM I I ASKED WOT DO I HAVE TO DO NO WORD OF BEG U CAN ALWAYS CHECK ME OUT ON HERE IVE MADE A FEW FREINDS WHO U CAN ASK thank you

so if u already have those acc, why do u looking for another one ;)
if u really r interested with ft* or s*t, pm me.

erax
11-07-2006, 03:12 PM
got tl,td,wb,bitsoup,oink,sca,p-uk,fl,rev,dem,st ,vipmusic n i aint taking 1st steps so get facts rite aint a scammer either i given away tl n dem invites in here n i aint begging U AM I I ASKED WOT DO I HAVE TO DO NO WORD OF BEG U CAN ALWAYS CHECK ME OUT ON HERE IVE MADE A FEW FREINDS WHO U CAN ASK thank you

if u really r interested with ft* or s*t, pm me.
outch :rolleyes:

StevenVD
11-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Lucky girl.. I'm already looking for an ScT account for a very long time and you maybe will have it now :( I'm jealous now :cry: :P :P

bunny67
11-07-2006, 03:16 PM
got tl,td,wb,bitsoup,oink,sca,p-uk,fl,rev,dem,st ,vipmusic n i aint taking 1st steps so get facts rite aint a scammer either i given away tl n dem invites in here n i aint begging U AM I I ASKED WOT DO I HAVE TO DO NO WORD OF BEG U CAN ALWAYS CHECK ME OUT ON HERE IVE MADE A FEW FREINDS WHO U CAN ASK thank you

if u really r interested with ft* or s*t, pm me.because although i have these they are obivously not the best

erax
11-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Lucky girl.. I'm already looking for an ScT account for a very long time and you maybe will have it now :( I'm jealous now :cry: :P :P

put a nice pic , and my account is yours :lol:

StevenVD
11-07-2006, 03:19 PM

how do you wanne have me on that pic :lol: :P

erax
11-07-2006, 03:21 PM

how do you wanne have me on that pic :lol: :P

:lol:

raseec
11-07-2006, 03:50 PM
If i would tell that i am a girl and show a nice pic, :P will someone send me an invite too?! :lol: :D

Pashimoon
11-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Someone please invite StevenVD and I will be THE girl for Inviter:D

StevenVD
11-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Someone please invite StevenVD and I will be THE girl for Inviter:D

Nhehe :D thnx :P :P

Evandro
11-07-2006, 05:00 PM
shamong - if you're still looking for f*n then pm me with your email and I will be happy to invite you :)

But you will have to be patient because the site is full right now: 5000/5000.

syD
11-07-2006, 05:13 PM
4997 atm... i think it wont be that hard to get in if youre perseverant, users get disabled quite often and u might just catch a slot