PDA

View Full Version : Help regarding mistake done related to F**

N@LiM
11-09-2006, 06:34 AM
Hi,
I was posting my ratio's SS and in that there was SS of ratio at F** and by mistake I forgot to remove FT* logo.
I had read the rules of not mentioning the url but it just slipped out of my mind.. At later point I corrected that but it was late.. they had by then already disabled my account...

Is there any way I can ask for pardon ?? I know I broke their rule but it was not knowingly done.. I am sincerly sorry for that .. I am ready to pay any price to get back the account ( u may ask me to upload x GBs) except being disabled for life.. bcoz getting account at Ft* is most difficult... That was the best site I was member at and I really started loving that site.. I was member only for 25 days or so..

Plz let me know whom to contact for help...I sincerely regret my act of foolishness and am ready to face any punishment but plz give me one more chance....

I am really a good member with good upload speed and sense of giving back to community...

Can anyone help me out, plzzz ???

@ mods... sorry if I posted in wrong section but I thought better to let f** name remain here then in public forum

Evandro
11-09-2006, 04:13 PM
His account was re-enabled but the mod kindly asks to be careful and dont make such a goofups in the future.

N@LiM
11-09-2006, 04:22 PM
ya thnx to efforts of Evandro and Reality............ we have some very gr8 helping guys here

thnx torrenttrader for the concern...

erax
11-09-2006, 04:31 PM
you are so lucky

never heard that they re-enabled any accounts

nadeem111as
11-09-2006, 04:38 PM
ya you are lucky

N@LiM
11-09-2006, 04:42 PM
ya...I was lucky that some very powerful ppl helped me..

thnx to all.... I too have learnt the lesson..

Melvinmeow
11-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Enabling accounts isnt all that hard to do. But ussually if they were disabled they were done so for a specific reason.

Glad you got your account worked out.