PDA

View Full Version : Giving Pisexy invite for any good dvd-r site such as thedvdclub.org

jiggaplz1
11-12-2006, 11:33 PM
Hi, since pisexy has invites again, I am willing to trade one invite for pisexy for any other good dvd-r site, I am already registered to Cinematik, Bithq, and I am getting an invite to swedvdr. The one site that I really want an invite to is thedvdclub.org, but if anybody is willing to trade me an invite for any GOOD dvd-r site, its alright.

Thanks

Buggyme
11-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Hmm, I thought thedvdclub is open for sign ups.

Basquiat
11-12-2006, 11:53 PM
hmm i get this

The site will be back online again soon.
You can visit our IRC channel in the meantime. #TheDVDClub on IRC.After-All.Org

i want in now....always looking for a good dvdr source

Acidice
11-12-2006, 11:56 PM
hmm i get this

The site will be back online again soon.
You can visit our IRC channel in the meantime. #TheDVDClub on IRC.After-All.Org

ditto that :(

they've been having some down times as of late

jiggaplz1
11-13-2006, 12:09 AM
LOL your right, I just signed up, anyways my offer still works for any other good dvdr site.

Buggyme
11-13-2006, 12:16 AM
Hehe, good on ya.

pharaoh
11-13-2006, 01:17 AM
they have reached the registered user limit of 6,000. they are working on some magor upgrades lately and will be raising the amount of users soon. the dvdclub does kick ass if you love dvd movies. i think it will be a hot site. most staff members from torrentit run it. so it has the right ppl to get it places.

Siddharth1
11-13-2006, 03:09 AM
ya the site kicks ass... will send u an invite when they upgrade.

:)

General2k
11-13-2006, 04:32 AM
Need an invite? I think I have one, but do you have anything other than PiSexy?

jiggaplz1
11-13-2006, 01:25 PM
Need an invite? I think I have one, but do you have anything other than PiSexy?

Actualy, I found out that there are no invites on this site, and I managed to register yesterday, thanks. But if anyone has invites for any other good dvdr site, my offer still applies. I have invites also on torrentleech, demonoid and I don't remember the others, maybe more not really sure.