PDA

View Full Version : Maybe someone should create a sticky for the two most common questions

kavalchuk17
11-15-2006, 04:11 AM
It seems like almost every day there is a new thread or two that asks

Whats a good music tracker?
and
Whats a good tracker for Games?

you could answer with open signups and private sites for each one. I would do it, but i dont have the time right now and i dont want to deal with seeing if the sites are ok with the list. i think its a good idea though.

or {I}{K}{E} (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/ike-10283), could make them sections in the "List Of Torrent Sites *POST All Torrent Websites in THIS Thread*" stickie. just a thought

deuce6000
11-15-2006, 05:11 AM
music=oink

any good private tracker will have all of the same games at about the same time and with great speed. TL,ftn,sct,tb etc.

Doesn't seem like sticky material to me.There is a sticky on the invite section "what invites are worth" i think that basically tells people what are the best sites.

LackOfInterest
11-16-2006, 03:14 AM
It seems like almost every day there is a new thread or two that asks

Whats a good music tracker?
and
Whats a good tracker for Games?

Movies too, there seems to be always someone asking about movies. Or maybe even just one sticky covering like top sites for movies, music and games. Just a thought.

pECi
11-16-2006, 04:01 PM
if u look in this thread - List Of Torrent Sites *POST All Torrent Websites in THIS Thread* - u'll see that almost every tracker has a description next to him so...maybe would be nice a sorting by category but not really necesary because u can search the tag music in the thread and it gives u the trackers u look for

gamer4eva
11-16-2006, 06:42 PM
Never mind that forget the stickies if it is left this way atleast i am doing something lol!!!!!!!

kavalchuk17
11-17-2006, 03:13 AM
Haha exactly what i thought. This section could die. the questions are redundant, but give this section life :cool: