PDA

View Full Version : Seeding help in Azureus

winds
11-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Hey guys,

Alright, I seem to have a problem when trying to seed in Azureus. I tried to upload a movie to Asiandvdclub.org. So I created my own torrent, did everything the way I was supposed to, yet when it came time to seed the file it had a blue smiley and under tracker status it says 'Connection Error (timeout)'. It has been going for 12 hours or so and still remains at that status, although it did have an 'OK' status for about 5 minutes at one point. Anyways, everything is good when Im downloading, its just seeding that is having some problems. Anybody have any idea how to fix this?

Cheers.

syD
11-17-2006, 10:47 AM
switch to utorrent and all problems will go away. :)

i wonder why windows users still use azureus when smth like utorrent exists. ignorance probably...

geen
11-17-2006, 01:44 PM

i wonder why windows users still use azureus when smth like utorrent exists. ignorance probably...

Utorrent has problems with the nforce4 chipsets when you use nvidia's network software(firewall).

Alien5
11-17-2006, 02:12 PM
what ports are you using?
Check how many peers are there?
you cannot give if no-one is taking :(

homrs
11-18-2006, 02:09 AM

plugins for it, is my reason

r4cc00n
11-18-2006, 02:55 AM
i wonder why windows users still use azureus when smth like utorrent exists.

i wonder why users think utorrent is the best bittorrent client

ignorance probably

buddy
11-18-2006, 06:34 AM
For starter, it consumes far lesser resources than the other clients with no apparent downside in speeds..

LinkS v2.0
11-18-2006, 06:38 AM
utorrent sucks its just a remake of the old old official bittorrent client

deuce6000
11-18-2006, 07:01 AM
utorrent sucks its just a remake of the old old official bittorrent client

They are all a remake of the official bittorent client in one way or another.You act like that is a bad thing.

lysine
11-18-2006, 07:19 AM
Check how many peers are there?

that's most likely the issue:
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/601/statusblueau5.jpg

btw syD, I use azureus because resources are not an issue on this computer I'm using. I just like it better, even after switching to utorrent for six months to give it a fair chance. ignorance has nothing to do with it.

chappers4321
11-18-2006, 11:24 AM
azureus works fine for me, to get connectable if i really cant get connectable i disable norton antivirus

lysine
11-18-2006, 11:36 AM
if i really cant get connectable i disable norton antivirus

if you disable the 'worm protection,' wherever that is in the norton options, it should solve your problem.