PDA

View Full Version : can sum1 please PM me the abbreviations

nickw1988
11-17-2006, 06:39 AM
can sum1 please PM me the abbreviations for private torrent sites as i do not know what they are.

r4cc00n
11-17-2006, 07:03 AM
pm

sababot
11-17-2006, 03:08 PM
i would like that too :)
especially the top top secret ones

DontCare
11-17-2006, 05:25 PM
me too....I need to know..

DontCare
11-17-2006, 05:31 PM
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Alien5
11-17-2006, 05:44 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

DontCare
11-17-2006, 05:52 PM
please...this isn't funny anymore....I really need to know...Alien5...can you pm me?

shosh
11-17-2006, 06:00 PM
the first rule of fight club
dont talk about fight club

Alien5
11-17-2006, 06:01 PM
no pm, Bor74 you have 2 choices

1. go away n come back with a new name, and Good behaviour.
2. Stay n be very patient. stop asking because you are getting on everyones nerves.

you have proven to be an un-trutworthy trader here, if i were you i would choose option number 1. it works, i was banned from a site once for arguing in the forum and being a retard, i changed my ip and my username, came back and was promoted for posting some nice bits n pieces. :happy:

DontCare
11-17-2006, 06:04 PM
Alien...you can change your ip? how? tell me! Can i get my name changed?

gamer4eva
11-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Just get your attitude a bit of readjustment!!!!!!

Alien5
11-17-2006, 06:07 PM
Alien...you can change your ip? how? tell me! Can i get my name changed? when i log off my ip changes, or you could just try to signup again here with as new username.

Panther
11-17-2006, 06:55 PM
Bor74, you need something waymore then a ip change, you need a big attidude change, if you dont change your attidude inhere people will spot you right away, nomatter what your name or ip is...so please chill and take your pills :)

xgt
11-18-2006, 12:01 AM
PLEASE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!PM THOSE TO ME TOO!!! I NEEEEEEED IT!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I SWEAR I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF YOU DONT!!!:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

just kidding hehe :P

but seriously, can someone pm me the abbreviations to me too. i would appreciate it. thanks
cheers

Panther
11-18-2006, 12:32 AM
damn, please to joke about that, we dont want another one like that... :)

DontCare
11-18-2006, 04:00 AM
Can someone PLEASE pm the abbreviations to me before I jump off a cliff.....

r4cc00n
11-18-2006, 04:40 AM

do it

buddy
11-18-2006, 06:19 AM

do it

Me wants to get my camera ready.. :w00t:

sjg1983
11-18-2006, 06:42 PM
i would like that list to maybe some one could be nice and pm me it

cheers

bor go away :)

DontCare
11-18-2006, 07:38 PM
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doida
11-18-2006, 07:50 PM
Bor, take a deep breath and picture yourself in our place. What would you think about someone that posted what you post? A rushed rude attitude may work on some rare ocasions, but a positive attitude and a little patience will do wonders in the long term.

P.S.: If anyone could send me the specified list, I would appreciate it greatly. It needn't be too elaborate, merely a list of the main 10-15 sites that are commonly talked about.