PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Everyone!!!!!!

DontCare
11-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Sorry for being a idiot to everyone... I really mean well...I guess I just got frastrated. Can people start being nice to me again now?........ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

bunny67
11-17-2006, 05:26 PM
Sorry for being a idiot to everyone... I really mean well...I guess I just got frastrated. Can people start being nice to me again now?........ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: if ur nice 2 me i will b nice bak but wot do u expect tho wen ya insult peeps n u have me more than once but i can take it lol

shosh
11-17-2006, 05:36 PM
plz just ignore bor74,
he either is a ratio cheater or he steals other ppls screens

DontCare
11-17-2006, 05:40 PM
I siad I was just joking yesterday....and just messing around with other people's ratio screen for fun. I am truely sorry.. and I am reformed now.

gamer4eva
11-17-2006, 05:48 PM
Yeah u sure you just PM'd me and said cut the bullshit when i refused to tell you torrent sites url that are above 3.5+ rating scale.

But i will forgive you since you went through the trouble to swallow your pride and apologise!!!!

Panther
11-17-2006, 08:37 PM
People here will treat you about the same as you treat them... althou it will take you atlaest a month of very good behavior for people to stop disliking you, but with time we just might... oh and please use a little less of !!!!!! and smileys, good luck thou, you need it... :)

Damnatory
11-17-2006, 09:42 PM
I siad I was just joking yesterday....and just messing around with other people's ratio screen for fun. I am truely sorry.. and I am reformed now.

It all goes to show you that people, no matter on the web or real life, just wanted to be respected. Just treat others how you would like to be treated and it will help you out a ton.

gamer4eva
11-17-2006, 10:51 PM

It all goes to show you that people, no matter on the web or real life, just wanted to be respected. Just treat others how you would like to be treated and it will help you out a ton.

Word.:cry:

Itachi_Avenger
11-17-2006, 10:59 PM
you are a cheater anyway.So i never forgive you.

aburyach
11-17-2006, 11:08 PM
Maybe give it another month- if you can behave in that period, I am sure I (and others) will gladly help you.

Still think you are cheater, so I don't think you would be welcome at good sites...

Itachi_Avenger
11-17-2006, 11:14 PM
Maybe give it another month- if you can behave in that period, I am sure I (and others) will gladly help you.

Still think you are cheater, so I don't think you would be welcome at good sites...

A month?In a month he can re-register here, change nickname, and appear as another person!:P

Alien5
11-17-2006, 11:16 PM
exactly :lol:

syD
11-17-2006, 11:30 PM
yeah, lots of posts deleted and threads locked recently because of this user...

looks like he's got quite an ability to stir the waters around here, if mods go to such extremes as to lock innocuous threads :huh:

delimare
11-18-2006, 12:01 AM
What did this fruitcake do?

Alien5
11-18-2006, 12:21 AM

Panther
11-18-2006, 12:28 AM
plus that he has insulted many people that where trying to help him, acted like an asshole in general in many many threads, uses alot of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and smileys and has been and has done alot of annoying and useless things, but hopefully he has stopped thats bs now

DontCare
11-18-2006, 03:55 AM
Alien5...and everyone....Jesus Christ!!! I siad I am Sorry!!! I was just fooling around the other day. I was just messing around with other people's ratio photo for fun only. As for cheating...what are you guys talking about? I am sorry one girl is good enough for me.......I don't need to jump in bed with someone else's wife or girlfriend. I feel sorry for people who do.

I am really just a nice guy.

nihility
11-18-2006, 04:01 AM
As for cheating...what are you guys talking about?

LOL

Alien5
11-18-2006, 04:05 AM
a joke or not, it makes you look untrustworthy....Bor74 your trust level is currently - 5 JK

buddy
11-18-2006, 04:12 AM
idiots!!!!....puretna is the best....hands down!!!!

So much for a change of heart.. :whistling

DontCare
11-18-2006, 04:13 AM
Why does what make me look untrustworthy? What did I do? I still don't understand what you guys are talking about? All this cheating and what not? Can someone explain to me what you guys are talking about? I never knew that just knowing how to "cut and paste" would make me a criminal. What type of cheating are you guys talking about?

r4cc00n
11-18-2006, 04:51 AM

he is not a ratio cheater, he is just an attention whore who is still in middle school

a ratio cheater would register a new account after having failed to get a certain invite to a certain bittorrent tracker

a bittorrent tracker n00b would take whatever invite or invites they get and be satisfied

DontCare
11-18-2006, 04:58 AM
I am just surprise everyone here seems to know some much about cheating and what not except me.......

And I don't need "Attention"....I just need invites and want to know what those stupid abbreviations for those stupid sites are.....however...I can't get any of these if no one doesn't see me.

Buggyme
11-18-2006, 05:00 AM
Why does what make me look untrustworthy? What did I do? I still don't understand what you guys are talking about? All this cheating and what not? Can someone explain to me what you guys are talking about? I never knew that just knowing how to "cut and paste" would make me a criminal. What type of cheating are you guys talking about?

Of course, you are 'cheating' if you modify a screenshot in anyway. I mean, people here who gives invites are looking for people who they can trust to keep a good ratio. By 'cut(ting) and past(ing)', you're deceiving the inviter into giving you an invite!

r4cc00n
11-18-2006, 05:04 AM
Of course, you are 'cheating' if you modify a screenshot in anyway.

i always think of a ratio cheater as a user that injects their ratio on one or more bittorrent trackers

bor74 is more of a ratio liar, which is equally bad

scotty2hotty
11-18-2006, 05:07 AM

Of course, you are 'cheating' if you modify a screenshot in anyway. I mean, people here who gives invites are looking for people who they can trust to keep a good ratio. By 'cut(ting) and past(ing)', you're deceiving the inviter into giving you an invite!

even if you do it in a joke...whats to say that you arent going to do it for real when that time comes....except for "your word"?

nihility
11-18-2006, 05:08 AM
I just need invites and want to know what those stupid abbreviations for those stupid sites are

why do you want invites if they are 'stupid'
they have abbreviations to keep people like you from finding out too much about them and possible getting in somehow :P

Detale
11-18-2006, 05:12 AM
Cheater are scum! Considered the lowest of the low by lots of people including myself. So to even mention or "joking" about being a cheater is not cool by any means. People here have to feel you are trustworthy or they will not deal with you. At risk to their own accts guys and girls here give away invites and trade them all based on trust. 5hit the entire BT community is based on trust, so for you to "joke" about cheating will take a while for people to forget about it, Im telling you man just keep being nice and stop with the -
Cheating?! what is this cheating you speak of, Attitude and all will be forgotten at least by most. As for me helping you anymore...Not right now mabye in a few weeks. I don't feel I can trust you as Im sure many people do right now, Sorry if this upsets you. Im affraid it is a pennance you'll have to pay. Good luck

syD
11-18-2006, 06:13 AM
Bor74 what you really need to do is chill, C H I L L out man, dont get so excited eveytime someone posts something about you, just try to be casual and dont take everything so seriously, if you want your new attitude to last longer than a day...

and about the cheating, better admit it that you made a mistake, and dont start finding excuses or defending yourself: the quickest way is also the easiest sometimes, that is, if you can swallow your pride (as my pal the wise gamer said) :)

deuce6000
11-18-2006, 07:05 AM
Bor the reason no one says what the sites names are is because it is against the sites rules to do that.So stop asking people to break rules for you because it's not gonna happen.You made a thread to say sorry and by the end of the thread your already going back to your old ways,you can only dig a hole so deep before there is no way out of it.

DontCare
11-18-2006, 07:38 AM
Ok. You guys win!!!:cry: Will everyone quit sounding like my parents. JESUS CHRIST!!!

gamer4eva
11-18-2006, 12:05 PM
lol!!!!

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!!!

Alien5
11-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Bor74, write down all the sites you are a member of here, like this:

such-a-site.org : power user
torrentstorrents: user

etc.... tell me what you're looking for (music, xvid, DVD,0DAY, general) - or pm it to me, then i can help you better. some sites that i recommend are demonoid, bitsoup, arenabg, aradi, ILT, TXL, X264, Goem, SCC, if you can get into some of these you might be happy with what the have to offer. if i was a member of only Demonoid i would be happy, they have everything you need.

Shadowfire
11-18-2006, 04:06 PM
he is not a ratio cheater, he is just an attention whore who is still in middle school

Although really, what's wrong with a middle schooler? Technically, it has nothing to do with your age, just the maturity of you at that age.

As for ratio cheating, we all know as well as he does that he will never be able to ratio cheat, because he will never find out how to do it.

As for the ratio screen that he was joking around with ... yeah, we get that he was joking. He all but said it outright in the post he put it in. Really, does he need to make all these threads here to just post "I'm sorry" and other whatnot crap? This is the INVITES SECTION. I suggest that this thread be moved or closed. I see that you all are being reasonable and helpful to him, but in the past, has he ever listened? Barely. Unless he learns to be more mature, we are all more or less wasting our breath.

Panther
11-18-2006, 04:18 PM
maby we are waisting our breath but many inhere are willing to give a 2nd chance but if he dosnt change his stay here wont be much longer. Since 90% of his posts are in this section, the apologie perhaps does to(althou I know where yourcomming from, this is way out of this forum topic...)

bunny67
11-18-2006, 05:18 PM
Bor74, write down all the sites you are a member of here, like this:

such-a-site.org : power user
torrentstorrents: user

etc.... tell me what you're looking for (music, xvid, DVD,0DAY, general) - or pm it to me, then i can help you better. some sites that i recommend are demonoid, bitsoup, arenabg, aradi, ILT, TXL, X264, Goem, SCC, if you can get into some of these you might be happy with what the have to offer. if i was a member of only Demonoid i would be happy, they have everything you need. i tried that n he asked if i was taking the piss lol

DontCare
11-18-2006, 05:41 PM
Screw it!...all I need is my torrentspy...it's not like i am ever going to get anything better than that anyways....

Alien5
11-18-2006, 05:44 PM
no problem :D good luck.

sjg1983
11-18-2006, 06:15 PM
i give em an invite

hes banned now think it happened with in 2day of giving it to him

all the best with torrentspy

DontCare
11-18-2006, 06:18 PM
sjg1983....That's right...you gave me a torrentbytes invite for isohunt!!!!:yup:

sjg1983
11-18-2006, 06:27 PM
eemmm no isohunt dnt need a invite

but u were band from the invite sirte n e way

darkforce
11-18-2006, 06:40 PM
i give em an invite

hes banned now think it happened with in 2day of giving it to him

all the best with torrentspy

Banned for what?

DontCare
11-18-2006, 06:46 PM
:frusty:

Panther
11-18-2006, 06:48 PM
hmmm, never heard of seomeone banned from torrentspy...

DontCare
11-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Yes...I will admitt it.... I got banned from torrentspy....

I downloaded like over 1 million gigs there.....because I love that site so much....I got banned there for downloading way too much!:yup:

gustafo
11-18-2006, 06:54 PM
come on...

Panther
11-18-2006, 06:54 PM
1000TB, wow, you sure have alot of diskspace...:P

aburyach
11-18-2006, 06:55 PM
1000TB=1Petabyte (I believe, correct me if I am wrong...)

Panther
11-18-2006, 06:59 PM
no I think your right, forgot about it, not often one can say that...

Panther
11-18-2006, 07:02 PM
aha, googled it next are exabyte, zettabyte and yottabyte. Wonder what year it will bee when I can buy a harddrive thats 1 Yottabye. Man thats alottt of space

DontCare
11-18-2006, 07:03 PM
You guys think this is a joke...don't you? I am sorry...I just can't keep up this crap anymore!!!! I am sick and tired of fooling around...and wasting time. Can someone just PLEASE tell me the abbreviations!!! I have had enough...I can't take it anymore...I need to know! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bag:

darkforce
11-18-2006, 07:12 PM
You guys think this is a joke...don't you? I am sorry...I just can't keep up this crap anymore!!!! I am sick and tired of fooling around...and wasting time. Can someone just PLEASE tell me the abbreviations!!! I have had enough...I can't take it anymore...I need to know! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bag:

You make me laugh man, what abbreviations are you on about?

Alien5
11-18-2006, 07:12 PM
dont be :frusty:

aburyach
11-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Why do you even care so much about the abbreviations? All you will see is the front screen, its not like there's a hidden "signup for free here" link on the site. Some sites you will even be confused at what they are (you know what I mean f*** users:P )

DontCare
11-18-2006, 07:27 PM
WOOHOO!!!!! Thanks to someone I finally figured out what these bad boy abbreviations are!!!! Watch out.....secret sites....here I come!!! If anyone wants to know...pm me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! SUCKERS!!!!!!

These site are indeed "secret"!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

These sites are stupid as h*ll!!! Now..I know why they are want to keep themselves so secret....they suck balls!!! TL is better than anyone of these retarded sites.

Panther
11-18-2006, 07:30 PM
glad you feel better, not sure what the benefits for you are but hey...

Alien5
11-18-2006, 07:32 PM
who pmed him the fake ones :lol:

delimare
11-18-2006, 07:39 PM
These sites are stupid as h*ll!!! Now..I know why they are want to keep themselves so secret....they suck balls!!! TL is better than anyone of these retarded sites.

Why do you insist on digging your own grave? No one wants to hear your biased opinions.

aburyach
11-18-2006, 07:40 PM
Its not like he will ever get into them:lol:

Keep thinking torrentspy is the best, it will keep crap like you out of good sites:)

shosh
11-18-2006, 07:45 PM
WOOHOO!!!!! Thanks to someone I finally figured out what these bad boy abbreviations are!!!! Watch out.....secret sites....here I come!!! If anyone wants to know...pm me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! SUCKERS!!!!!!

yes they do all "suck balls". TL is the best that there ever is.
now plz quit spamming the boards

Panther
11-18-2006, 07:47 PM
and that reply he posts in the sorry everyone thread, nice...

sjg1983
11-18-2006, 07:47 PM
god ISOHUNT IS NOT AN INVITE SITE

and im not saying wat site it was but i went on there and had a pm saying you were BANNED

raseec
11-18-2006, 09:00 PM

Me too! Me too! I need to know them!!!!!!
AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL :lol::P

gamer4eva
11-18-2006, 10:32 PM
ISOHUNT is a public tracker and although i do use it sometimes it ain't worth jack coz its like all other public trackers. TPB is probably the best public one and bor74 TPB mean the pirate bay just before you ask. See i am being nice!!!!

Edit:- Although you dont deserve it!!!