PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

Detale
11-18-2006, 05:49 AM
Does anyone have a Revolt invite they are willing to spare or up for trade? Please let me know

syD
11-18-2006, 05:59 AM
i see revolt invites are really gaining popularity, despite the thing that someone said earlier that its not a real tracker, more like a forum

it was exactly the same with templateshares, no matter what ppl said about it, as long as it was rare a lot of guys were desperate to get in... i guess history repeats itself here, unless someone brings a second opinion to dismiss the first one, and to tell us what an awesome tracker revolt is! :D

Detale
11-18-2006, 06:02 AM
Honestly I have been hearing lots of good things about it and so I figured I would check it out.

syD
11-18-2006, 06:16 AM
me too, i'm also very curious about it, i hope ultimately it turns out to be something awesome, because it has been very elusive until now.

i'm sure soon some of our l33t traders here will gain access to it and fill us in on how good the site actually is ;)

Patriot foreve
11-18-2006, 06:20 AM
some members decide to go after this site and then it becomes amania and we are all after it :))

Detale
11-18-2006, 06:27 AM
I guess it's part of the pck mentality. Like hey why does he want that site...I want it too.

Panther
11-19-2006, 10:24 PM
yeah, everybody wants to be where the cool kids are

r4cc00n
11-19-2006, 10:29 PM
me too, i'm also very curious about it, i hope ultimately it turns out to be something awesome

it is not, trust me

i used to be a member there, but i disabled my own account because of the lack of activity and content

the same kind of thing goes for u***

syD
11-19-2006, 10:53 PM
the same kind of thing goes for u***

except maybe with the tiny difference that if u had an uk-t you wouldnt disable it, but trade it for a couple top-of-the-line sites :cool:

r4cc00n
11-20-2006, 02:30 AM
except maybe with the tiny difference that if u had an uk-t you wouldnt disable it

i am saying the hype over u*** is unnecessary because it is just another general tracker but with way more secrecy, much like the hype over revolt is unnecessary because it is mainly a forum with very few torrents