PDA

View Full Version : In need of a good sceneMP3 tracker, good offers!

Puntz0r
11-18-2006, 10:44 AM
Hi everbody,

I think FileMP3 blows when it comes to uploading scenemp3s, it's slow, not a lot of releases and just doesn't work for me at all.

Now I want a new site, with scenemp3s only (no lossless/flac crap), means no OiNK either, and I'll give an invite to BitMeTV.org for it. Yes you read well ... furthermore if the site is worth more than a BitMeTV.org invite I'll throw some other extras in. But that's to be discussed. My ratios are listed below in the image.

http://xs309.xs.to/xs309/06466/Torrentsites.18.november.2006.jpg.xs.jpg (http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs309&d=06466&f=Torrentsites.18.november.2006.jpg)

Don't pm me with pointless: 'wow you have scenetorrents can i have an invite' or 'you sure you don't want oink?' or maybe even 'if you don't like filemp3 can i have your account'. All people doing that will be automatically added to my blacklist. Only serious reactions or pms

Buggyme
11-18-2006, 10:47 AM
Hmm, I actually don't know any sites which has good 'scene' mp3s...
Is VIPMusic considered as a scenemp3 site?

pECi
11-18-2006, 11:04 AM
uuh...u're so eviiil...can i be on your block/black list? :rolleyes: ... btw lossless music isn't crap...mp3 at a low bitrate is the really crappy thing....and for your knowledge there are other lossless formats besides flac ;)

syD
11-18-2006, 11:15 AM
yeah pECi is right, for someone who is seeking advice about a tracker, you have quite an aggressive attitude, maybe you should chill a bit before posting things about blacklisting users, remember it is you who asked for help and need an invite, if you dont want ppl pming you with stuff you might get offended by dont post in the first place :huh:

Puntz0r
11-18-2006, 11:28 AM
I've been around this forum to have received over 100 pm's that were about the subjects I've just listed ... so no I am not agressive. People with good offers don't even have to read that!
About those formats, I know there is way more than flac, i was just giving an example.

zaguar
11-18-2006, 12:19 PM
If you don't want Oink, I dunno what else. Because Oink has pretty much all of the scene releases that I see at all of the other trackers I'm a member of.

pandapop
11-18-2006, 12:32 PM
i think ur post blows, so u wont be getting anything from me :D