PDA

View Full Version : Any list of MASSIVE torrent collections.

iridius
11-22-2006, 10:24 PM
Anyone know of a site that specializes in or lists all MASSIVE torrents 5+ GB at least, preferably 10+ GB. I like all categories (complete series, DVD-format, music collections, audiobook collections) , but just like to set up my Terabyte machine to run for a week or two without me.

iridius - da data whore....

pECi
11-22-2006, 10:38 PM
u can try downloading from several trackers...like the rosetta stone pack of final cut dvds from oink ... some whole tv series from bitmetv ... anyway go to every tracker u have and sort the torrents by size and download the biggest

iridius
11-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Yeah, that's what I've been doing, but it's a time consuming process, and not all trackers, like Demonoid for example, allow searches to be sorted by size...

Thanks

pECi
11-22-2006, 10:57 PM
private trackers usually do

Shadowfire
11-22-2006, 11:00 PM
There's a cg academy bundle in bitspyder that totals 44 gb. I think you'd have a field day with that. =) They had free leech a couple days ago and people were talking about how they were waiting for free leech just to snatch it.

iridius
11-22-2006, 11:02 PM
Okay, I guess, I'll wait till I can get on to some other private trackers, because for now I've only been able to get an invite to Demonoid.

BTW, you're from Bucarest huh? I used to date a romanian... in my town a lot of romanians and hungarians come and work in the summer... I always wanted to go to Romania, but the closest I got was Budapest... then the bi*#* dumped me...
:angry:

iridius
11-22-2006, 11:04 PM
what is CG Academy?
I would like to get to bitSpyder, but as mentioned, need to get some invites... c'est la vie.
I did a 52+ GB 70's show/Malcolm in middle for about a month...!!! But I got it :)

whitepawn2a6
11-22-2006, 11:04 PM
adc has a ghost in the shell collection that's 169.62 GB, to me that's depressing..ahahhaah

Shadowfire
11-22-2006, 11:12 PM
I'm not entirely sure, but it has to do with computer graphics. "CG" is a term relating to drawing manga on the computer.

I'd love to help you out, but I don't have invites yet. But wait thirty days, and you can browse the invites section.

Panther
11-22-2006, 11:17 PM
so you just want something, aslong its big? when you are allowed to visit the trade section pm me and I will set you up with some private sites

lysine
11-23-2006, 12:24 AM
just curious, but why would you only want such large torrents?

iridius
11-23-2006, 03:19 AM
I want large torrents for 3 reasons:
1. I am a data-whore...
2. I like the organized data that BT offers, I mean, I can download 50 GB that don't require unzipping, checking too much for errors, and I can set two or three of these massive BTs to go, so my ratio stays nice, but I don't feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick.
3. I like to set up my BT dedicated machine to download, and then forget about it (not worry is my $50 a month for cable internet bandwidth worth the money), while I used RSS some, I didn't like half the files i got, so if I like something, why not get it ALL :)

thanks guys... I appreciate the offers.
I do have demonoid now, but it's not sortable by size.
I use TorrentHarvester (a great program) to scan multiple sites, but a lot of the big files seem to be private (or so I assume, as torrentHarvester won't find anything from the private sites unless I get on them) and some of the special files (Medical Licensing Exam DVDs... are on some private tracker called bitme...) I'll check it out in a month, besides, I have a bunch of BIG torrents going right now anyway on my Bittorrent dedicated Linux box... though uTorrent just isn't the same running on wine and nothing linux-based is quite like uTorrent....

aburyach
11-23-2006, 03:55 AM
I am a data-whore...

Make sure you are also an upload-whore, or else these private sites will ban you...

pECi
11-23-2006, 10:37 AM
I always wanted to go to Romania, but the closest I got was Budapest... then the bi*#* dumped me...
:angry:

:lol: ROFLMAOZOMGLOL

iridius
11-23-2006, 12:27 PM
Yeah, upload-hussy is the right term I believe.... but who's gonna argue symantics ;-)

What's the ZOMGOL of ROFLMAOZOMGLOL mean? I googled to no avail.

pECi
11-23-2006, 05:58 PM
go search urban dictionary

Melvinmeow
11-24-2006, 01:57 AM
We have quite a few season sets in xvid format on my site.
Such as The sopranos seasons 1-6 in 1 pack. Been getting similiar for other series lately too.